The arrogance of Obama.."I would not allow him to play PROFESSIONAL football!

Exactly how would he prevent his son if he had one from playing in the NFL? Unless a NFL team tried to sign him while he was still in high school Obama wouldn't have any say in the decision as long as the kid was a legal adult all Obama could do would be advise him against it not stop him from doing it that is what makes the I would not let my son play pro ball sound so silly.

Exactly how would he prevent his son if he had one from playing in the NFL? Unless a NFL team tried to sign him while he was still in high school Obama wouldn't have any say in the decision as long as the kid was a legal adult all Obama could do would be advise him against it not stop him from doing it that is what makes the I would not let my son play pro ball sound so silly.

THANK YOU! YOU get it! "Silly". Yes.
That is my point the smartest president saying something really stupid and silly!

“I would not let my son play pro football,” he said.

Obama: Danger of concussions in NFL ?no longer a secret? | TheHill

How ignorant!

Does OBAMA have any parental right to say to an NFL team "you can't sign my son"!

How stupid!
And to think (if he had a son) the son would meekly say yes Dad... I'm not an adult. I can't make decisions on my own!

This is once again the arrogance and stupidity of Obama on display!

A) If he had a son and the son was good enough the son would be over 21!!! Completely out of Obama's responsibility!

B) But this again shows Obama's arrogance! HE THINKS he controls EVERYTHING!

It would be legally and responsibly the SON's decision ...not DICK HEAD's decision!

Hey moron?

He doesn't have a son.

The concussion problem applies to everyone, not just NOT players. And a father is entitled to his opinion regardless of the age of the child.

your child never ends does it. It's probably instinctual. Some parents go to irrational extremes to protect their children from real or imagined dangers, some would say I still do even though both my girls are both over thirty.

For gods sake give the man the right to basic human emotion.

I'll give an ordinary man the emotion but remember THIS IS NO ordinary man according to hardened newspaper reporters like:

COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Mr. Matthews‘ comments on Wednesday’s episode of “Hardball” came in context of discussion of Southern Poverty Law Center findings of a correlation between White House pushes for gun control and a rise in patriot group memberships.

“I look at Obama as perfect American,” Mr. Matthews said, according to the show’s transcript. “I don’t mean politically. … But as a citizen. The guy went to school, he never broke a law{{{CHRIS He smoked POT and did Cocaine don't you know that???}}}}}. THe did everything right. He raised a wonderful family. He’s a good husband, a good father. My God, I don’t think he’s ever gotten a speeding ticket. The guy does everything right.”

Mr. Matthews made similar comments in July, calling Mr. Obama “the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American” and implying that only racists could possibly fear his policies.
Read more: MSNBC's Chris Matthews calls Obama the 'perfect American' ? again - Washington Times

Last night[2/13/08] during MSNBC's Potomac Primary coverage, Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were discussing Barack Obama's speech.
Matthews — who, in the past, has both cried over an Obama speech and compared him to Jesus —
described exactly what happens to him when Obama speaks
"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech.
My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.
Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke

So when these idiots deify Obama THEN OBAMA has NO right to the "emotional" response and all this really does is show how f..king stupid he is!
I mean does he really think he can forbid an adult which his son would have to be to sign an NFL contract???
You know that don't sign anyone under age 21 right?

How ignorant!

Does OBAMA have any parental right to say to an NFL team "you can't sign my son"!

How stupid!
And to think (if he had a son) the son would meekly say yes Dad... I'm not an adult. I can't make decisions on my own!

A) If he had a son and the son was good enough the son would be over 21!!! Completely out of Obama's responsibility!

It would be legally and responsibly the SON's decision ...not DICK HEAD's decision!

If he would stick to controlling his non-existent son, it would be fine. It's the fact that he wants to control the rest of us that's the problem.

How ignorant!

How stupid!

Hey moron?

He doesn't have a son.

HEY MORON read the first post where I acknowledge that! But of course idiots like you don't read anything except headlines!

Obama, like any parent can influence the choices of his children.

He is merely commenting on the state of football today. Personally, I see many of the heroes of my youth dying early and suffering from dementia

I would not want my son to take the risk either

Does this man really think we the people GIVE A CRAP what he would let his (made up pretend children) do and play?

all we care is when will he be impeached, resign or counting off the days he leaves our lives..

Last edited:

How ignorant!

How stupid!

Hey moron?

He doesn't have a son.

Maybe he does and hasn't told us.

He was the one who stated it (Obama that is)....so, whose the moron ?

How ignorant!

How stupid!

Hey moron?

He doesn't have a son.

Maybe he does and hasn't told us.

He was the one who stated it (Obama that is)....so, whose the moron ?

:lol:
Obama and his cult followers are

hm and others want to have the right to give their opinions but jump the president for his?

It's because he is so dumb I'm jumping him!
HE would have NO say if his son wanted to sign a contract!
Now if Obama was as smart as you idiots think he is he would say..
I would never sign a parental agreement for my son to play football"!

But see you guys defending Obama don't see that this idiot isn't even smart enough to distinguish that!
The issue is Obama is so dumb he thinks he could forbid his adult son from signing an NFL contract!

hm, after reading your comment, there is no question that BHO is much, much smarter than you.

He is merely commenting on the state of football today. Personally, I see many of the heroes of my youth dying early and suffering from dementia

"MANY"????
Please don't give that crap well 1 is too many crap!

Personal responsibility is what is at stake here!
WHY are idiots like you so concerned about the EXCEPTIONS?
Here are the FACTS dummy instead of just mouthing the bromides of the idiots who can only handle 30 second sound bite/headlines!!!
check out these FACTS!!!

11 PERCENT OF PLAYERS SUING THE NFL NEVER PLAYED A DOWN IN AN NFL GAME
Flynn Files

FACTS:
Take Barney’s claim of a deadlier game. When he won Rookie of the Year in 1967, twenty-four players at all levels of competition died from on-field collisions.
Last season, two players died as a result of hits.

Over the last eleven seasons, violent collisions have claimed the lives of less than four players per year.
Football, a sport played by roughly four million Americans, has grown dramatically, and demonstrably, safer since Barney retired.

George Will, who by one metric writes America’s most-read column, contends:
“For all players who play five or more years, life expectancy is less than 60; for linemen it is much less.”
But it’s not.
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health to conduct a mortality study on their profession.
The New York Times columnist then repeated the oft-repeated statistic that the NFL suicide rate is “nearly six times the national average” to buttress his point.

THE FACT:
If using the oft-repeated statistic 6 times national average They would have found 22 suicides if the NFL rate merely mirrored the rate.
They found nine.
Why Everything You Hear About The 'Deadly' Game Of Football Is False - Forbes

So YOU idiots mouthing HEADLINES/sound bites PLEASE DEAL with the FACTS!
1) less players died in all football in 2013 then 47 years ago when 24 players died in 1967!
2) NFL PLAYERS suicides are NOT 6 times national average of suicides but 240% lower then the national average..

But since when do FACTS have any meaning when this country is so bound to believe the ANECDOTAL situation is the RULE!
I.e. we take ONE event and make it sound like it happens ALL the time!
When are we going to be skeptical of every stupid headline/30 second sound bite and learn to THINK question... IS THIS TRUE???

How ignorant!

How stupid!

Wow! Do you eat paste?
Why do you give a shit if Obama wouldn't let his non existent son play in the NFL?
This is the dumbest OP in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

"MANY"????
Please don't give that crap well 1 is too many crap!

Personal responsibility is what is at stake here!
WHY are idiots like you so concerned about the EXCEPTIONS?
Here are the FACTS dummy instead of just mouthing the bromides of the idiots who can only handle 30 second sound bite/headlines!!!
check out these FACTS!!!

11 PERCENT OF PLAYERS SUING THE NFL NEVER PLAYED A DOWN IN AN NFL GAME
Flynn Files

FACTS:
Take Barney’s claim of a deadlier game. When he won Rookie of the Year in 1967, twenty-four players at all levels of competition died from on-field collisions.
Last season, two players died as a result of hits.

Over the last eleven seasons, violent collisions have claimed the lives of less than four players per year.
Football, a sport played by roughly four million Americans, has grown dramatically, and demonstrably, safer since Barney retired.

George Will, who by one metric writes America’s most-read column, contends:
“For all players who play five or more years, life expectancy is less than 60; for linemen it is much less.”
But it’s not.
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health to conduct a mortality study on their profession.
The New York Times columnist then repeated the oft-repeated statistic that the NFL suicide rate is “nearly six times the national average” to buttress his point.

THE FACT:
If using the oft-repeated statistic 6 times national average They would have found 22 suicides if the NFL rate merely mirrored the rate.
They found nine.
Why Everything You Hear About The 'Deadly' Game Of Football Is False - Forbes

So YOU idiots mouthing HEADLINES/sound bites PLEASE DEAL with the FACTS!
1) less players died in all football in 2013 then 47 years ago when 24 players died in 1967!
2) NFL PLAYERS suicides are NOT 6 times national average of suicides but 240% lower then the national average..

But since when do FACTS have any meaning when this country is so bound to believe the ANECDOTAL situation is the RULE!
I.e. we take ONE event and make it sound like it happens ALL the time!
When are we going to be skeptical of every stupid headline/30 second sound bite and learn to THINK question... IS THIS TRUE???

Head injuries are still head injuries

NFL is still Russsian roulette, the more times you pull the trigger, the more likely you will lose

Oh there you go being all reasonable and stuff! Don't you know they hate that niggrah!

Oh there you go being all reasonable and stuff! Don't you know they hate that niggrah!

I hear he is "arrogant" for giving an opinion

I hear he is "arrogant" for giving an opinion

Well, yeah. Cuz only teabagger fakes and rapists like Silly Philly are allowed to voice their opinion.

"I would not allow him to play PROFESSIONAL football!

The fucking fag does'nt have the nads to make a son

How many fags have you fathered?

btw...thanks for the inspiration for my new avatar.

GHJ5DFe.gif

Forum List

Back