The arrogance of Obama.."I would not allow him to play PROFESSIONAL football!

hm and others want to have the right to give their opinions but jump the president for his?

It's because he is so dumb I'm jumping him!
HE would have NO say if his son wanted to sign a contract!
Now if Obama was as smart as you idiots think he is he would say..
I would never sign a parental agreement for my son to play football"!

But see you guys defending Obama don't see that this idiot isn't even smart enough to distinguish that!
The issue is Obama is so dumb he thinks he could forbid his adult son from signing an NFL contract!

He has a made up son. Who he has used in several public statements.

It's hilarious all you Obamahaters would take what was essentially a throwaway comment in a long fluff piece and wet your britches over it.

David Remnick: On and Off the Road with Barack Obama : The New Yorker

Here's what followed:

“But, I mean, you wrote a lot about boxing, right? We’re sort of in the same realm.”

The Miami defense was taking on a Keystone Kops quality, and Obama, who had lost hope on a Bears contest, was starting to lose interest in the Dolphins. “At this point, there’s a little bit of caveat emptor,” he went on. “These guys, they know what they’re doing. They know what they’re buying into. It is no longer a secret. It’s sort of the feeling I have about smokers, you know?”

Oh, the horror!

1. Obama doesnt have a son

2. With hormone enhanced players, the NFL is not the best place to send your son

3. Concussions are serious business

Please. They make millions. Everything comes with a risk. Even coming. :/

“I would not let my son play pro football,” he said.

Obama: Danger of concussions in NFL ?no longer a secret? | TheHill

How ignorant!

Does OBAMA have any parental right to say to an NFL team "you can't sign my son"!

How stupid!
And to think (if he had a son) the son would meekly say yes Dad... I'm not an adult. I can't make decisions on my own!

This is once again the arrogance and stupidity of Obama on display!

A) If he had a son and the son was good enough the son would be over 21!!! Completely out of Obama's responsibility!

B) But this again shows Obama's arrogance! HE THINKS he controls EVERYTHING!

It would be legally and responsibly the SON's decision ...not DICK HEAD's decision!

I agree with him as a parent. I guess that it is horrible for you tho.

BUT THE KID IS AN ADULT if he signs with a pro team! Obama has no say!

YOU don't get it do you?

OBAMA HAS NO SAY! But as arrogant as he is it is even more revealing his stupidity!
Right up there with "57 states" "corpse men" et.al.. why did he have to make stupid comment about the NFL when he has no control over his son at that time.
It makes more sense when HE has to sign the approval to play in grade/high school.. maybe college BUT the point IS HE HAS THE RESPONSIBILITY up to his son's adulthood!
THEN it's his son's decision NOT HIS!

BUT of course YOU miss the point of my comment didn't you?
THIS IS THE SMARTEST president and he makes a stupid dumb statement and you excuse him!

well, as somebody pointed already - one can not become an NFL player at 21 if he have NEVER EVER played football in his life - and he would not if his dad would not allow it - BEFORE 21 or even 18.

*rules of simple logic are clearly ignored by the vast majority party affiliation regardless *

Last edited:
“I would not let my son play pro football,” he said.

Obama: Danger of concussions in NFL ?no longer a secret? | TheHill

How ignorant!

Does OBAMA have any parental right to say to an NFL team "you can't sign my son"!

How stupid!
And to think (if he had a son) the son would meekly say yes Dad... I'm not an adult. I can't make decisions on my own!

This is once again the arrogance and stupidity of Obama on display!

A) If he had a son and the son was good enough the son would be over 21!!! Completely out of Obama's responsibility!

B) But this again shows Obama's arrogance! HE THINKS he controls EVERYTHING!

It would be legally and responsibly the SON's decision ...not DICK HEAD's decision!

Sorry, but I'm in agreement with not "wanting" my son to play football. Now would I want him to be a pugilist (spelling?). Would I forbid it? Yep..until he became a man at 18 then it is out of my hands. Before 18? NO.

I agree with him as a parent. I guess that it is horrible for you tho.

YOU don't get it do you?

OBAMA HAS NO SAY! But as arrogant as he is it is even more revealing his stupidity!
Right up there with "57 states" "corpse men" et.al.. why did he have to make stupid comment about the NFL when he has no control over his son at that time.
It makes more sense when HE has to sign the approval to play in grade/high school.. maybe college BUT the point IS HE HAS THE RESPONSIBILITY up to his son's adulthood!

THIS IS THE SMARTEST president and he makes a stupid dumb statement and you excuse him!

well, as somebody pointed already - one can not become an NFL player at 21 if he have NEVER EVER played football in his life - and he would not if his dad would not allow it - BEFORE 21 or even 18.

*rules of simple logic are clearly ignored by the vast majority party affiliation regardless *

Don't be silly. Of course you can.

The fucking fag does'nt have the nads to make a son

Do you know how children are born?

how they are being BORN has nothing to do with how they are being MADE, i.e. conceived :D

And they can't be born unless they're first conceived sooo....... nads.

Actually since having girls tends to go with deeper penetration, a man with daughters arguably has deeper 'nads' than one with sons.

Just sayin'...

Fun fact: our last three POTUSes have had nothing but daughters.

Last edited:

YOU don't get it do you?

Interesting. But it was ~ 50 years ago and I highly suspect in the nowadays extremely competitive environment it won't, probably, happen. The story is amazing, though.

But that's all I know about football.

oh, and I agree with Obama on this :D

Last edited:
Do you know how children are born?

how they are being BORN has nothing to do with how they are being MADE, i.e. conceived :D

Actually since having girls tends to go with deeper penetration, a man with daughters arguably has deeper 'nads' than one with sons.

Just sayin'...

total bullshit.
absolute.

having boys vs having girls depends only on the composition of the speedy one which gets into the ovum.

and since there are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of those released simultaneously - the depth does not matter at all.

but it is a relatively popular urban myth.

Interesting. But it was ~ 50 years ago and I highly suspect in the nowadays extremely competitive environment it won't, probably, happen. The story is amazing, though.

But that's all I know about football.

oh, and I agree with Obama on this :D

Football's always been competitive. It was unconventional but he just thought outsie the box.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBZ2957LtUI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBZ2957LtUI[/ame]

What a lame lame thread to fucking make. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

WOW. You should have used the "phone a friend" lifeline before hitting submit.

Ask youself, altar boy. You know your intent.

And you asked anonymously on a mesaage board to otyer anonymous people downtalking a man youll never meet. Thats ego and thats hatred.

Partisanship over god, 2014. Fly that flag!

Just sayin'...

total bullshit.
absolute.

having boys vs having girls depends only on the composition of the speedy one which gets into the ovum.

and since there are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of those released simultaneously - the depth does not matter at all.

but it is a relatively popular urban myth.

You want to go 0-for-3 here huh?

It has to do with the environment of the vagina. Less acidic deeper in IIRC.

This is not myth, it's science. There are known ways to tilt the odds of a pregnancy to a male or female conception. And deeper penetration (at the time of the male's orgasm) favors females.

Don't believe me? Experiment.

Last edited:
Its also not very god loving to be lying, liar.

He doesnt talk about a son he has.

He says "if" he had.

lying altar boy.

Forum List

Back