The Anti-Trump protests must make you very glad to be American

I have been on many protests in the past. Generally when the voice of the people has not been heard on an issue.
Obviously this is not the case a week after an election. Although there must be frustration that trump can win with a minority of the vote.
Surely that is a form of tyranny ?
Try reading our Constitution some day, nitwit.

Because if in any other country a loon who posed a significant threat to world peace, economic stability and first world governmental relations had been elected to office with a narrow margin then the CIA would be funding these protests, arming factions against him and putting in the ground work for a coup.
Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

Because if in any other country a loon who posed a significant threat to world peace, economic stability and first world governmental relations had been elected to office with a narrow margin then the CIA would be funding these protests, arming factions against him and putting in the ground work for a coup.
I'm glad Trump won in a landslide....

:biggrin: Landslide. Yeah, that's what not even winning the popular vote is. Landslide.
We have the EC here, Sport. That was a landslide.
Landslide in the EC, and a loss in the PV. Trump will keep both in mind and walk a lot more carefully than he would have otherwise.
"Landslide in the EC, and a loss in the PV. " how is that possible?

The biggest butt hurt for the Trump supporters is that he did not win the popular vote ..it sticks in their craw ...they always respond to posts that point out Trump did not win the popular vote

Seventh grade social studies students can answer PurpleOwl's question.

Last edited:
:biggrin: Landslide. Yeah, that's what not even winning the popular vote is. Landslide.We have the EC here, Sport. That was a landslide.
This is what a landslide looks like
Senator Obama won the presidency with 365 electoral votes versus Senator McCain’s 173.

he won the popular vote by 10 million

I have been on many protests in the past. Generally when the voice of the people has not been heard on an issue.
Obviously this is not the case a week after an election. Although there must be frustration that trump can win with a minority of the vote.

Actually, Trump had a few million votes stolen and there were five states that he would have won had it not been for voter fraud. Hitlery's ass-kicking was thorough and thank God that the pieces were put in place to keep the voter fraud to a minimum. The Electoral college was nothing like what happened when Bush and the neocons stole the election in 2000 and 2004....not that Gore or Kerry cared because they were all on the same team. The AMERICAN people stood up and spoke out. It was Trump and us....no love from the RNC, no love from the bought and paid for media, no love from the neocon establishment....this movement wasn't about Trump insomuch as it was a repudiation of the system that has fucked us over for decades. If Trump turns out to be a fraud? He will be called on the carpet....people are waking up and it scares the ever-lovin' shit out of the globalists that have a tenuous hold.

It seems like those like you want to be led around by the nose and that's fucking sad......freedom isn't overrated at all....you should try and embrace what it could mean to you.

Yeah, I suspect he probably had received a few more million too. Why else would she freak out and have such a bad panic attack that she couldn't even do the traditional concession? :crybaby:

I mean, what the fuck? That was so rude?

I heard the rumors that she was apoplectic.

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

I'm glad Trump won in a landslide....

:biggrin: Landslide. Yeah, that's what not even winning the popular vote is. Landslide.

I read the words but all I see is "We don't have a proper democracy".
obviously not super pacs, dark money campaign finance, gerrymandering, corporate owned media etc etc the list goes on
Which was all overturned by the people who said no to Hillary and her crony pals.

The minority you mean?

:biggrin: Landslide. Yeah, that's what not even winning the popular vote is. Landslide.We have the EC here, Sport. That was a landslide.
This is what a landslide looks like
Senator Obama won the presidency with 365 electoral votes versus Senator McCain’s 173.

he won the popular vote by 10 million
You figure democrat voter fraud peaked too....I estimate is was between 5 to 7% against Trump....

Anyone who is sane.

obviously not super pacs, dark money campaign finance, gerrymandering, corporate owned media etc etc the list goes on
Which was all overturned by the people who said no to Hillary and her crony pals.

The minority you mean?
No, he won most of the states.

Silly foreigners.

Thinking a Constitutional Republic for a huge land works like their puny parliamentary democracies. :lmao:

The minority you mean?
No, he won most of the states.
A majority....

Actually, Trump had a few million votes stolen and there were five states that he would have won had it not been for voter fraud. Hitlery's ass-kicking was thorough and thank God that the pieces were put in place to keep the voter fraud to a minimum. The Electoral college was nothing like what happened when Bush and the neocons stole the election in 2000 and 2004....not that Gore or Kerry cared because they were all on the same team. The AMERICAN people stood up and spoke out. It was Trump and us....no love from the RNC, no love from the bought and paid for media, no love from the neocon establishment....this movement wasn't about Trump insomuch as it was a repudiation of the system that has fucked us over for decades. If Trump turns out to be a fraud? He will be called on the carpet....people are waking up and it scares the ever-lovin' shit out of the globalists that have a tenuous hold.

It seems like those like you want to be led around by the nose and that's fucking sad......freedom isn't overrated at all....you should try and embrace what it could mean to you.

Yeah, I suspect he probably had received a few more million too. Why else would she freak out and have such a bad panic attack that she couldn't even do the traditional concession? :crybaby:

Agreed....and this election wasn't so much about Trump as it was "spit in the eye" of the lies of our lamestream media that has been totally exposed for being nothing but shills. You and I will be the "watchers" as we go forward and I already have a bad vibe since Trump claimed that he wouldn't appoint a special prosecutor for the Hitlery crimes and those of the pedophile scammers that goes deep and wide. If Trump doesn't try and drain this disgusting swamp of perverts? Then I know that we were played. I have a lot of posters whose writings I enjoy but you are my favorite....no slight to the others, mind you.

Silly foreigners.

Thinking a Constitutional Republic for a huge land works like their puny parliamentary democracies.
PV actually would work well for our country in terms of land mass, but it would not represent the demographical, geographical, and state interests well.

Anyone who is sane.

The minority you mean?
Learn how a Constitutional Republic operates.

Agreed....and this election wasn't so much about Trump as it was "spit in the eye" of the lies of our lamestream media that has been totally exposed for being nothing but shills. You and I will be the "watchers" as we go forward and I already have a bad vibe since Trump claimed that he wouldn't appoint a special prosecutor for the Hitlery crimes and those of the pedophile scammers that goes deep and wide. If Trump doesn't try and drain this disgusting swamp of perverts? Then I know that we were played. I have a lot of posters whose writings I enjoy but you are my favorite....no slight to the others, mind you.

I despise the NYT, but here is an article with some great facts. I researched the Deep State facts behind each of these potential picks. Some I was horrified by. One even had ties to DICK CHENEY! :ack-1:

Generally, I know who I would want him to go with, and I know who, if he picks, will show his true colors as an elitist NWO shill. I'm hoping in the next few weeks either the Corbett Report, Dollar Vigilante, Newsbud/Boilingfrogs, or some other great source will do a breakdown. I'm thinking they are waiting till the final selections are made.

Donald Trump Is Picking His
Cabinet: Here’s a Short List

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html?_r=0

Silly foreigners.

Thinking a Constitutional Republic for a huge land works like their puny parliamentary democracies.
PV actually would work well for our country in terms of land mass, but it would not represent the demographical, geographical, and state interests well.

Popular vote is already incorporated into the system nitwit.

Representatives are elected based on popular vote.

Thus, each state has as many electors as it has population, plus two based on it's Senate representation... . Did you forget the Great Compromise?

Each state gets to choose as many electors as the combined total of the number of U.S. senators and representatives to which the state is entitled.[4] The District of Columbia gets at most the number of electors it would have if it were a state but not more than the number of electors of the least-populous state (currently three).[5] There are therefore currently 538 electors, corresponding to the 435 representatives and 100 senators in the House of Representatives and the Senate, plus the three electors for the District of Columbia. The Constitution bars any federal official, elected or appointed, from being an elector.
Electoral College (United States) - Wikipedia

These protesters make us as proud as you make your countrymen. Having said that, I am sure you are the pride and joy of you circle of chavs.

Yes, they do. This is what makes America great. You have the right to vent your spleen, so long as you don't riot and destroy things. Unlike you poor slobs in Europe where slowly but surely the right to protest against what your governments do, and enact, is rapidly being curtailed.

Forum List

Back