The Anti-Trump protests must make you very glad to be American

Because if in any other country a loon who posed a significant threat to world peace, economic stability and first world governmental relations had been elected to office with a narrow margin then the CIA would be funding these protests, arming factions against him and putting in the ground work for a coup.
I'm glad Trump won in a landslide....

Jake Tapper's exposé on the Racist, misogynist, anti semite, Republican-Hating Stephen Bannon of Breitbart Fame. I forgot to mention wife beater. Why Donald Trump would make a space for this person in his staff is defies logic. This could be a sign of the beginnings of the legitimizing the radical fringe element of the Republican Party lead by Stephen Bannon. Make no mistake, this man is dangerous and has no place so close to an American President. Donald Trump's "win at no cost" view of the Presidential Campaign brought Bannon into the spotlight. He surely will lead to the Trump's demise if he doesn't break ties with Bannon as he is just incredibly divisive, even within the Republican Party.
Don't worry. Nobody votes Republican anymore.

I am very proud that in this darkest chapter of American history, someone is still standing against oppression and tyranny.

Trump has shown every sign of being a dictator, and I'm not sure how well he'll be kept in check by others. He has already said that he will destroy the free press, even after the election. The people need to express themselves and stand up to tyrants.
:cuckoo:

Because if in any other country a loon who posed a significant threat to world peace, economic stability and first world governmental relations had been elected to office with a narrow margin then the CIA would be funding these protests, arming factions against him and putting in the ground work for a coup.
Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

:biggrin: Landslide. Yeah, that's what not even winning the popular vote is. Landslide.

It was a solid EC victory.

With less than 50% of the vote, Trump has a long way to go to show he is the president of all Americans.

Hope he does get along that journey quickly.

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

:biggrin: Landslide. Yeah, that's what not even winning the popular vote is. Landslide.
We have the EC here, Sport. That was a landslide.

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

you won by a technicality, you should be proud

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

I read the words but all I see is "We don't have a proper democracy".

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

Yeah....40 out of 50 states....

Soy for your loss, loser...

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

That proves you are an idiot. It's OK to not understand why we have the EC but it's not OK to base opinions on your ignorance and share them with us.

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

obviously not super pacs, dark money campaign finance, gerrymandering, corporate owned media etc etc the list goes on

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

The electoral college is a technicality?

Keep em comin!

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

obviously not super pacs, dark money campaign finance, gerrymandering, corporate owned media etc etc the list goes on
Yes, Trump will drain your Hillary's swamp too....

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

Which was all overturned by the people who said no to Hillary and her crony pals.

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

Landslide in the EC, and a loss in the PV. Trump will keep both in mind and walk a lot more carefully than he would have otherwise.

Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

Which was all overturned by the people who said no to Hillary and her crony pals.
word

Forum List

Back