You're a liar; there are as many Hindus as Muslims and they murder each other for fun.

Muslims do a lot better at co-existing with other religions, which is why you can find Christians,
Ever hear of the Balkans, liar?

You mean the Balkans where there was just as much Christian misconduct as Islamic?

How the hell did you get a Master's Degree; I would love to know which authors you were required to be brainwashed by.

The funny thing about "Joe the College Years" is that I was pretty conservative and right wing.

Bullshit...
How many have you had a talk with?
You probably would walk away from a Jew trapped in Iran wanting to live in Israel.

Actually, I would say it was none of my business.

Our problems with Iran are because of our own stupid policies. DOn't know how old you are, I remember when the Shah was overthrown because he was a useless Zionist/American tool, and his own people hated him for it.

Sadly, before he got thrown out, he purged any of the people who might have brought Democracy to Iran, and now we are stuck with the Mullahs.
I'm as old as you and I met the Jews who escaped from the murderous Shah.
Iran hasn't had a sane leader in 100 years.

SORRY JOE---the MOST ARDENT zionists are the jews of Middle east background. In fact,
I am firmly of the opinion that if NOT FOR THEM----the fight in 1947-8 would not have
been won. My personal zionist is asleep now-----feel free to ask questions, I will convey
them

You're a liar; there are as many Hindus as Muslims and they murder each other for fun.

Muslims do a lot better at co-existing with other religions, which is why you can find Christians,

You mean the Balkans where there was just as much Christian misconduct as Islamic?

How the hell did you get a Master's Degree; I would love to know which authors you were required to be brainwashed by.

The funny thing about "Joe the College Years" is that I was pretty conservative and right wing.
To this day I have to click 5 times to find out that the bloodshed in the Balkans is Catholic vs Islam.
The press doesn't want anyone to think that there are any religious conflicts other than with Israel.

Asian pussy must be amazing.

Right Wing is just as bad as Left Wing.

Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood have no problem attacking Israel and Israel has no problem retaliating.
  1. Israel needs to stop playing innocent and acting so smug.
  2. We need to get our guns back from Michael Bloomberg's Jewish lobby.
  3. America needs to stop paying taxes, foreign aid, and jizra to Israel.
  4. The screwed up health care crap, mental health, behavioral health and all, needs to be terminated.

Rapes are not ongoing and continual, like how Israel is abusing the Arabs
Except that Israel isn’t “abusing” Arabs. You’re just an antisemite pushing propaganda (but what else is new?).

Muslim terrorists fired rockets at Israel citizens. If I’m Israel, I literally wipe those mother-fuckers off the map.

Nothing says “civilization” like oppressive Nazi fascism :rolleyes:
You still have this backwards. Germany is the most Libertarian culture and the least centralized and fascist.
You still are mumbling nonsense. It’s a nation that gave us Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. You can piss and moan all you want about sanctions, but liberty loving people do not surrender liberty because they are poor.

Germany is the most Libertarian culture and the least centralized and fascist.
When they were cheated and forced to surrender through starvation war crimes in WWI, they jumped the shark.

They decided to become even more fascist than the Allies that abused them.

But that is not normal for Germans. It was the opposite of what Germans normally are. They just did it to get back at their abusers.

Fortunately they lost again, but were guided back on track, to their more Libertarian roots.
Mr. Rigby, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read your idiotic babbling. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

No I don't think so.
Well, I mean, based on your posts, thinking clearly isn’t your strong point. So…
Israel was created actually entirely by Truman and the US.
And that children, is why you shouldn’t drop out of school!

(Psst…stupid…if the US had that kind of power, why did they surrender half of Germany to the Soviet Union? :eusa_doh:)

It is still going on now.
The only thing “still going on now” is muslim terrorism.

Just wish Israel wasn’t so patient and passive. I would have wiped Iran, Syria, Yemen, Libya, and all palestinians off the face of the planet by the 1970’s.

Wrong. The Moslem invasion and conquest of India happened over 800 years ago, so could not be undone.

The Moslems there now are not the original invaders, so can't be punished for their abuses or made to leave.
Bwahahaha! The whites that are “here now” in the United States had nothing to do with slavery. So the left should be outraged over the idea of taking our money for “reparations”. After all, we “cannot be punished for the abuses”!

America needs to stop paying taxes, foreign aid, and jizra to everyone, dumb ass. It’s not only irresponsible, it is egregiously unconstitutional
I'm not stupid. The Michael Bloomberg empire doesn't need U.S. taxpayer funding.
No shit. And neither does Afghanistan, Iran, China, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, or any of the other 900 nations we illegally throw tax-payer money at.

Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood have no problem attacking Israel and Israel has no problem retaliating.
  1. Israel needs to stop playing innocent and acting so smug.
  2. We need to get our guns back from Michael Bloomberg's Jewish lobby.
  3. America needs to stop paying taxes, foreign aid, and jizra to Israel.
  4. The screwed up health care crap, mental health, behavioral health and all, needs to be terminated.
"jizra" ??? how long did you study arabic? Where did the Jewish lobby
PUT your guns? You got something against health care------your really want
to TERMINATE psychiatry?

Forum List

Back