You're a liar; there are as many Hindus as Muslims and they murder each other for fun.

Muslims do a lot better at co-existing with other religions, which is why you can find Christians,
Ever hear of the Balkans, liar?

You mean the Balkans where there was just as much Christian misconduct as Islamic?

How the hell did you get a Master's Degree; I would love to know which authors you were required to be brainwashed by.

The funny thing about "Joe the College Years" is that I was pretty conservative and right wing.
To this day I have to click 5 times to find out that the bloodshed in the Balkans is Catholic vs Islam.
The press doesn't want anyone to think that there are any religious conflicts other than with Israel.
You are in luck------long ago----make that about 25 years ago-----I interviewed a PATIENT----
he had a marked ACCENT----and judging by the location, I assumed him to be a jewish
refugee-----WRONG!!!! He was from BOSNIA. Over and over he said "THE USA IS MAKING
A MISTAKE" -- well---what bothered him was the attempt to SAVE THE BOSNIAN MUSLIMS !!!!.
remember? He said "YOU DON'T KNOW" Well, jump to the chase---he was a christian
from Bosnia. His CAUSE? He wanted the USA to know just how DANGEROUS are the
BALKAN MUSLIMS. I do not even remember what the nature of his medical problem was----
he ONLY wanted to talk about the DANGER OF THE MUSLIMS. For the record----CROATIONS
are catholic------they were very cooperative with ADOLF-----few jews survived there. Serbs are
Eastern Orthodox and Bosnia is sorta MUSLIM

I'm as old as you and I met the Jews who escaped from the murderous Shah.
Iran hasn't had a sane leader in 100 years.

The Shah was pals with the Zionist Entity.. that's why his own people wanted him gone.

Asian pussy must be amazing.

Actually, it is. Not the reason why I changed political alignment. I've detailed that in other posts, but when I turned to the left is five minutes after my boss screwed me over professionally (after I had a medical issue) and boasted, "That's why I'm Glad I don't have to deal with a union.

The Shah was pals with the Zionist Entity.. that's why his own people wanted him gone.

Actually, it is. Not the reason why I changed political alignment. I've detailed that in other posts, but when I turned to the left is five minutes after my boss screwed me over professionally (after I had a medical issue) and boasted, "That's why I'm Glad I don't have to deal with a union.
Most bosses are scumbags.

In the course of MANY years BEFORE 1979 I learned about Iran and THE SHAH---from
Iranians-----both muslim and jew-----and since. For the record----the SON is not
yet dead and actually has a FOLLOWING

Uh...isn’t that the job of a journalist? :eusa_doh:

I'm pretty sure Penelope thinks it's the job of journalists to share office space with terrorists.
That way they can make the story about them, and pretend they are the innocent victims, when Israeli forces blow them up.

Uh...isn’t that the job of a journalist? :eusa_doh:

I'm pretty sure Penelope thinks it's the job of journalists to share office space with terrorists.
That way they can make the story about them, and pretend they are the innocent victims, when Israeli forces blow them up.

it's CONVENIENT ---like being placed in proximity to the toilet

The axis of evil (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib) have such contempt for Jews and Israel, they can’t even pretend to hide it.
"Why not boycott Egypt?" Tapper asked. "They have human rights— "

"Oh, I would boycott Egypt of course!" Tlaib claimed.

"But you keep saying you 'would,' you 'would,' you 'would' boycott Egypt — but you're not," Tapper shot back.
Jake Tapper would have to ask twice if Israel had even a right just to exist.

Jake Tapper grills Rashida Tlaib on BDS, whether Israel has 'right to exist.' Here's what she said.

Theft and killing is a standard Israeli tactic for 70 years. Its NOT something I admire.

The axis of evil (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib) have such contempt for Jews and Israel, they can’t even pretend to hide it.

"But you keep saying you 'would,' you 'would,' you 'would' boycott Egypt — but you're not," Tapper shot back.

Jake Tapper grills Rashida Tlaib on BDS, whether Israel has 'right to exist.' Here's what she said.

Theft and killing is a standard Israeli tactic for 70 years. Its NOT something I admire.
BDS is the modern day equivalent of STARVATION SIEGE. Starvation Siege is a standard
Muzzie Tactic for 1400 years. In fact it was imposed on the Jews of East Jerusalem in the
Mid-1940s to the delight of ULULATNG muzzie sharmootahs. Surada admires it----her fave is
dead babies. Even infant formulas were included in the Boycott. The outcome did bring
a really MARVELOUS response------government subsidized BREAD and MILK-----which saved
the generation of jews that had fled the FILTH OF SHARIAH SHITHOLEs. It was a GEM OF
PUBLIC HEALTH

Okay. How is Israel getting wiped out a bad thing for America?
Every time I think you’ve reached the pinnacle of stupid, you take it to a new level. :eusa_doh:

Snowflake, they are the only stabilizing force in the Middle East (not to mention the only ally of the US). It would be about the worst thing imaginable to lose Israel.

Especially considering when America elects a Dumbocrat, Israel is the only nation in the world keeping us safe from Muslims. When Obama was giving Mahmoud Ahmadinejad blowjobs, Israel was killing their nuclear scientists.
Snowflake, they are the only stabilizing force in the Middle East
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Israel is the only country in the ME that has been at war with all of its neighbors multiple times.:clap::clap:

Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib: Israel “Exists” To The “Detriment” Of Palestinians​

Most bosses are scumbags.

I agree. Most of them are. But that's the thing. Republicans are on the side of the bosses, Democrats are on the side of the working man.

The biggest scam ever pulled off is when Republicans used a combination of religious, racial and sexual fear to get working people to vote against their own economic interests.

"But understand does it exist in the detriment of inequality for the Palestinian people? The detriment of not moving forward in a peaceful resolution," she continued. "We're never going to have peace, I truly believe, if separate but equal is the way they want to go.

I quite agree. She comes from a Palestinian family what the hell do you expect her to say, the Jews have a right to kill as many as the Palestinians as want and to steal all the land.

Is that it??

a practicing Jew and a Palestinian talking. He has the nerve to ask her those questions.

The “Palestinians” don’t have any land and never did. They were offered some in good faith for peace but Hamas declined and continues to pursue their elimination of Israel.

If you need another history lesson feel free to ask.

The world has such contempt for Donald Trump and his policies of hate. His spineless and hate fuelled cult of racist assholes.

The WORLD condemned the Israelis you stupid piece of shit. Just as the WORLD condemns Trump and his racist cult.

Take your hate of brown and Black women and shove it up your ass you useless hater.

Forum List

Back