"But understand does it exist in the detriment of inequality for the Palestinian people? The detriment of not moving forward in a peaceful resolution," she continued. "We're never going to have peace, I truly believe, if separate but equal is the way they want to go.

I quite agree. She comes from a Palestinian family what the hell do you expect her to say, the Jews have a right to kill as many as the Palestinians as want and to steal all the land.

Is that it??

a practicing Jew and a Palestinian talking. He has the nerve to ask her those questions.

The “Palestinians” don’t have any land and never did. They were offered some in good faith for peace but Hamas declined and continues to pursue their elimination of Israel.

If you need another history lesson feel free to ask.

Please educate yourself on history before making such a stupid comment.

"But understand does it exist in the detriment of inequality for the Palestinian people? The detriment of not moving forward in a peaceful resolution," she continued. "We're never going to have peace, I truly believe, if separate but equal is the way they want to go.

I quite agree. She comes from a Palestinian family what the hell do you expect her to say, the Jews have a right to kill as many as the Palestinians as want and to steal all the land.

Is that it??

a practicing Jew and a Palestinian talking. He has the nerve to ask her those questions.

The “Palestinians” don’t have any land and never did. They were offered some in good faith for peace but Hamas declined and continues to pursue their elimination of Israel.

Hahaha. No facts old hag?

Is that it??

Let me help you to understand REALITY. Muslims OWN all land upon which their donkeys,
camels and whores SHIT. ..... or have EVER SHIT in the course of all of time. ALLAH says so.
Lets leave the "Palestine" issue and move OUT to the rest of the world. Remember the INDIAN |
SUBCONTINENT?-----that is REALLY the ISLAMIC MUGHAL EMPIRE----ISLAMIC, ISLAMIC, ISLAMIC. Remember the IBERIAN PENNINSULA----muslims did shit there. In fact, remember GROUND ZERO 9-11-01-----muslims did shit there TOO!!!!!!!!

The axis of evil (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib) have such contempt for Jews and Israel, they can’t even pretend to hide it.
"Why not boycott Egypt?" Tapper asked. "They have human rights— "

"Oh, I would boycott Egypt of course!" Tlaib claimed.

"But you keep saying you 'would,' you 'would,' you 'would' boycott Egypt — but you're not," Tapper shot back.
Jake Tapper would have to ask twice if Israel had even a right just to exist.

Jake Tapper grills Rashida Tlaib on BDS, whether Israel has 'right to exist.' Here's what she said.

The world has such contempt for Donald Trump and his policies of hate. His spineless and hate fuelled cult of racist assholes.

The WORLD condemned the Israelis you stupid piece of shit. Just as the WORLD condemns Trump and his racist cult.

Take your hate of brown and Black women and shove it up your ass you useless hater.
I have bad news-----arabs ain't black and ain't brown----they is CAUCASIAN ----
you stupid lump of dog shit

Is that it??

There wasn't any need for land, they were part of the Ottoman Empire.

Is that it??

Let me help you to understand REALITY. Muslims OWN all land upon which their donkeys,
camels and whores SHIT. ..... or have EVER SHIT in the course of all of time. ALLAH says so.
Lets leave the "Palestine" issue and move OUT to the rest of the world. Remember the INDIAN |
SUBCONTINENT?-----that is REALLY the ISLAMIC MUGHAL EMPIRE----ISLAMIC, ISLAMIC, ISLAMIC. Remember the IBERIAN PENNINSULA----muslims did shit there. In fact, remember GROUND ZERO 9-11-01-----muslims did shit there TOO!!!!!!!!
You are a Jew, naturally you'd be talking about Arabs as shit.

The axis of evil (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib) have such contempt for Jews and Israel, they can’t even pretend to hide it.

"But you keep saying you 'would,' you 'would,' you 'would' boycott Egypt — but you're not," Tapper shot back.

Jake Tapper grills Rashida Tlaib on BDS, whether Israel has 'right to exist.' Here's what she said.

The world has such contempt for Donald Trump and his policies of hate. His spineless and hate fuelled cult of racist assholes.

The WORLD condemned the Israelis you stupid piece of shit. Just as the WORLD condemns Trump and his racist cult.

Take your hate of brown and Black women and shove it up your ass you useless hater.
Never under estimate the language of the foul mouth ......

Never under estimate the language of the foul mouth ......
I do not speak arabic. ----even the word that my PALESTINIAN husband utter
in HEAVY TRAFFIC are something of a mystery to me. -----I do understand the word
ABOUK -----it means that the preceding words are a curse on the other driver's father---
it is an ARABIC thing

Is that it??

"naturally" ? Like its an inborn thing? ---in fact you mind is perverted by the
words and lessons of your catechism whore. I had no "religious" education or inculcation
as a child-----other than LUTHERAN SUNDAY SCHOOL which was kinda like the shit to which
you were exposed

Is that it??

"naturally" ? Like its an inborn thing? ---in fact you mind is perverted by the
words and lessons of your catechism whore. I had no "religious" education or inculcation
as a child-----other than LUTHERAN SUNDAY SCHOOL which was kinda like the shit to which
you were exposed
and you are a proud jew?

Is that it??

Hahaha. You’re worthless and weak and the world laughs at you.

Is that it??

Hahaha. You’re worthless and weak and the world laughs at you.
the world laughs are "WEAK" ? not very christian of you

Have little education or any life experience of things that happened thousands of years ago. A provable fact is that the British ruled the area for 25 years, IF you look you can find photos & information that show that Tel Aviv was populated by Jewish people in the late 1930s. Jewish people declared independence in the new state of Israel in 1948. The WINNERS of WW2 ( right or wrong being a personal opinion) gave that little & grubby piece of land to the Jewish people. Moving forward to Now, The behavior of Netanyahu( MY Opinion ) once a hero, now dishonest with a would be king posture. The problems wont be solved with total tribal stance, There must be some middle ground conversation worth exploring.

Have little education or any life experience of things that happened thousands of years ago. A provable fact is that the British ruled the area for 25 years, IF you look you can find photos & information that show that Tel Aviv was populated by Jewish people in the late 1930s. Jewish people declared independence in the new state of Israel in 1948. The WINNERS of WW2 ( right or wrong being a personal opinion) gave that little & grubby piece of land to the Jewish people. Moving forward to Now, The behavior of Netanyahu( MY Opinion ) once a hero, now dishonest with a would be king posture. The problems wont be solved with total tribal stance, There must be some middle ground conversation worth exploring.
thanks for your input. Tel Aviv was founded by jews----sometime----like late 1800s ((??))---it is not an ANCIENT city-----I support Netanyahu. He managed a tough situation as well as anyone
could------I also like the historic figure----FDR

Is that it??

can you be AT ALL SPECIFIC in your accusation? What was "stupid" about "laughs"
statement HISTORICALLY ?

Is that it??

Wrong.
Religion has nothing to do with this.
The Palestinian are the indigenous natives, so they do have all the natural property rights.
The Israelis are not indigenous natives to Palestine, but to European places like Poland and Russia, so have NO natural property rights to any of Palestine.

Because they won the fucking war in 1948. Any other answer is wrong.

So when the Arabs inevitably drive them out, that will be okay, too?

Holocaust 2, Electric Bugaloo.

The Arabs are not going to drive Israel out. It ain't happening as much as the left and islam would love for it to happen.

Since Israelis have been born there since 1948, no one wants to drive Jews out.
All Palestinians want is for Jews to stop murdering and stealing more homes by illegally confiscating them.
For example, why did Israel invade Jerusalem in 1967?
There were zero Jews there, so there was absolutely no legal or moral reason to invade Jerusalem in 1967.
It was totally illegal, violent, criminal, vicious, and greedy.

Is that it??

Wrong.
Religion has nothing to do with this.
The Palestinian are the indigenous natives, so they do have all the natural property rights.
The Israelis are not indigenous natives to Palestine, but to European places like Poland and Russia, so have NO natural property rights to any of Palestine.
DNA studies have confirmed that both jews and persons who recently call themselves
Palestinians have origin in the LEVANT----no matter where the individuals were born.
According to your "theory" both jews and "palestinians" have "natural rights"
in the Levant. Linguistic studies on "palestinian" dwellers of the negev desert indicate
that they originated in ARABIA (the penninsula)

The British only ruled temporarily because the Palestinians liberated it from the Ottoman Empire, and the British were mandated to help train and defend the Palestinians until they could rule themselves.

It was fine to allow the immigrant Jews to have places like Tel Aviv that were not contested, but not places like Jerusalem which are an Arab Moslem majority.
There was zero legal authority for Israel to invade Jerusalem in the illegal 1967 invasion of Jerusalem.
There were no Jews living there then, and no Jews owned any of the land.

Forum List

Back