The All Out COVID-19 Assault Has Begun As I Predicted Monday... Cam Neuton Tests Positive... Lock Down Soon To Follow

Link no worky.

In any event, it's baffling how the left could believe that another draconian lockdown is going to help their cause.
Lockdowns and masks will totally remove the virus....except when Democrats need another wave of positive tests.

I knew this was coming as soon as they started publishing the results every 15 mins Monday.

The Democrats have sprung their October Surprise.....everybody's testing positive. Now Cam Neuton is out for two weeks due to testing positive.

Who the hell is cam newton and your link is dead
What do you expect from Google?

Here's a link from Bing.

The Democrats have sprung their October Surprise.....everybody's testing positive. Now Cam Neuton is out for two weeks due to testing positive.

Here's a link from Bing.

What is the problem with a terrorist getting a virus? Isn't that a good thing?

Science will remove the virus better than lockdowns will. Next item will be vaccinating the source in nature.

Here's a link from Bing.

An hour and a half before this post you didn't know who Cam Newton was, now you know he's a terrorist? :lol:

OMG we all going to die!!!!!!!
>>>>OMG we all going to die!!!!!!!

It's better when you have a visual affect to that.
DemHysteria.gif

why dont they just postpone the season?.....watching the news the other night,i forget which team they said like 7 guys tested positive and their game is postponed...

Here's a link from Bing.

An hour and a half before this post you didn't know who Cam Newton was, now you know he's a terrorist? :lol:
You explained that he was a quarterback on his knees fucking the flag

Only terrorist kneel, men respect

Grow up you Boston fart

Strange that you would not know who he is yet spell his name correctly when the post you quote does not....:p
Well I do things all the time that I have no idea how I just did that. Must be an IQ thing

You will never know, nor will the retard below

cam-newton-getty-ftr-110519_ifi0kr2rwr451s10szunvw0qk.jpg

Here's a link from Bing.

You explained that he was a quarterback on his knees fucking the flag

Only terrorist kneel, men respect

Grow up you Boston fart

I explained that, did I? :rofl:

It must be odd having a different reality than everyone else.

Link no worky.

In any event, it's baffling how the left could believe that another draconian lockdown is going to help their cause.
it's about "rocking" aka stealing the vote----can't vote in person if the virus is everywhere---will have to mail in ballots to the dem operatives in the post office so they can ROCK the vote.

Link no worky.

it's about "rocking" aka stealing the vote----can't vote in person if the virus is everywhere---will have to mail in ballots to the dem operatives in the post office so they can ROCK the vote.
That could explain alot, and it should be investigated. I'm for Trump declaring an emergency, and canceling the general until 2021. That way things can be sorted out correctly.

Forum List

Back