WHY Has Biden Refused To Talk To Xi Yet About The Oringin Of COVID-19, Its Spy Balloons, and Supporting Russia Vs Ukraine?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In the wake of the recent evidence that Joe Biden and 3 family members have taken millions of dollars from Xi and the CCP, one HUGE question has risen to the foreign policy surface:

WHY hasn't the President of the US picked up the phone to talk to China's leader, Xi, about:

1. COVID-19 and the recent US govt evidence showing the virus that killed millions of people worldwide / many Americans came from the Chinese lab in Wuhan

2. A ChiCom spy balloon that violated our national sovereignty, violated our airspace, hovered over and spied on US ICBM siires and stealth aircraft bases ... and orher CCP spy balloons / missions

3. Recent news that Xi is meeting with Putin as well as providing wrapons / munitions to Russia to use against Ukraine?

Why the hell would a US President NOT immediately pick up tHe phone and ask Xi - especially after the 2nd event above, "WTF?!" Why wait?

I understand Joe Biden has been wrong about every foreign policy decision he has ever made, but after finding out the Bidens took millions from China, ya gotta wonder if the money has so.ethibg to do with it.

In the wake of the recent evidence that Joe Biden and 3 family members have taken millions of dollars from Xi and the CCP, one HUGE question has risen to the foreign policy surface:

WHY hasn't the President of the US picked up the phone to talk to China's leader, Xi, about:

1. COVID-19 and the recent US govt evidence showing the virus that killed millions of people worldwide / many Americans came from the Chinese lab in Wuhan

2. A ChiCom spy balloon that violated our national sovereignty, violated our airspace, hovered over and spied on US ICBM siires and stealth aircraft bases ... and orher CCP spy balloons / missions

3. Recent news that Xi is meeting with Putin as well as providing wrapons / munitions to Russia to use against Ukraine?

Why the hell would a US President NOT immediately pick up tHe phone and ask Xi - especially after the 2nd event above, "WTF?!" Why wait?

I understand Joe Biden has been wrong about every foreign policy decision he has ever made, but after finding out the Bidens took millions from China, ya gotta wonder if the money has so.ethibg to do with it.

I think it's similar to the reasons Trump was Putin's lapdog. These countries work hard to get their stooges elected. And you guys vote for them.

Because Biden isn't calling the shots.

If Xi or Putin want to talk to America, They call Trump. Just like if they have a transportation issue, or can't get their money out of banks.

I think it's similar to the reasons Trump was Putin's lapdog. These countries work hard to get their stooges elected. And you guys vote for them.
There is zero evidence of that Trump-Putin nonsense. By contrast there is a mountain of IRREFUTABLE evidence of Biden's pay for play deals with the CCP, Ukraine, Russia and various foreign entities.

There is zero evidence of that Trump-Putin nonsense. By contrast there is a mountain of IRREFUTABLE evidence of Biden's pay for play deals with the CCP, Ukraine, Russia and various foreign entities.
Yes, yes. Of course. My bad.

One doesn't just call their boss like that.

Can we start screaming China China China?

You could simply stop being ignorant.
The simplest answer is usually the right one.
I think you're right, actually. I don't really think all the conspiracy mongering that Dems did about Trump and Russia added up to much. Trump's idiotic decisions were just that. No skullduggery. Just a big, needy ego.

Forum List

Back