The All Out COVID-19 Assault Has Begun As I Predicted Monday... Cam Neuton Tests Positive... Lock Down Soon To Follow

I am FAR more worried about the left's Deep State operatives TAKING OUT THIS PRESIDENT than him recovering from this flu. The left has committed every assination in our history. Pray that God send His angels to watch over the president. Biden voters have already proven they're committed to violence
Absurd. You think the Left killed JFK, RFK, MLK, John Lennon, Malcolm X, Allende, Diem, etc??? What of the numerous efforts to take out Castro, Gaddafi, and the overthrow of several leaders around world? All this was done by the Left???

LMFAO.

The Democrats have sprung their October Surprise.....everybody's testing positive. Now Cam Neuton is out for two weeks due to testing positive.

Who the hell is cam newton and your link is dead
What do you expect from Google?

Here's a link from Bing.

What is the problem with a terrorist getting a virus? Isn't that a good thing?

An hour and a half before this post you didn't know who Cam Newton was, now you know he's a terrorist? :lol:
You explained that he was a quarterback on his knees fucking the flag

Only terrorist kneel, men respect

Grow up you Boston fart

I explained that, did I? :rofl:

It must be odd having a different reality than everyone else.
You babbled I do not read babbles so you are prevented from explaining anything to me

The only thing going on is LEFTIST BIOLOGICAL WARFARE. The civil war has begun

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man yellin’ covid over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

The ER lines are getting long
Seems the ventilators are all gone
Young people sneakin past state lines
Are getting so much survellieance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for the heat
Thousands of people we can’t treat
Either stand n gub’mit soup lines
Or detained with big brothers fines

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Political talk is all cheap
Stay inside ,don’t be afraid
Step outside , the men come and take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

~S~w/apologies to Buffalo Springfield

The main thing is, to ignore all the phony hysteria of the Democrats and the doctors and the epidemiologists and all the countries that have successfully defeated COVID-19. Don't fall for it, America!

why dont they just postpone the season?.....watching the news the other night,i forget which team they said like 7 guys tested positive and their game is postponed...
Yeah, why not. Cancel the season.
Fuck living our lives.
Crawl into our basements and just stop living all together.
if they have to cancel the games every other week it aint much of a season....and since i go out just about everyday and live my life you are talking to someone who isnt in the basement.....so try again mud....

The Democrats have sprung their October Surprise.....everybody's testing positive. Now Cam Neuton is out for two weeks due to testing positive.

Yea, as soon as trump said : i wanted football to open up..... then dems were going to put an end to it. The ends justify the.......
I believe at this point that they will try anything. I believe that narrow headed Schumer when he claims all options are on the table. We have tyranny folks on the Democrat side of the isle, now what cha gonna do about it ?? I know, vote for Trump if the election continues in 2020.
I cant see how there can be an election . Democrats are out for blood . They will not stand for another loss no trump supporter will be safe in november . I doubt if trump will be around come election time , the dems got him .

The main thing is, to ignore all the phony hysteria of the Democrats and the doctors and the epidemiologists and all the countries that have successfully defeated COVID-19. Don't fall for it, America!
The left's greatest threat is Trump recovering without issues. That's why they've already begun the "Trump's faking it" smear campaign

why dont they just postpone the season?.....watching the news the other night,i forget which team they said like 7 guys tested positive and their game is postponed...
Because the nfl owners are idiots and never use logic and common sense is why.
The Demoncrats and Republicans are just as bad, because they won't meet with congress in order to postpone the election for 6 months or 1 year until we can get a handle on this pandemic. Cancel everything else, but hell no don't cancel this election no matter how many become exposed to the dam thing.

The only thing going on is LEFTIST BIOLOGICAL WARFARE. The civil war has begun

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man yellin’ covid over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?

The ER lines are getting long
Seems the ventilators are all gone
Young people sneakin past state lines
Are getting so much survellieance from behind