So, the NFL keeps reporting covid positive tests, many have been false positives. NHL reported none. Soccer? None. Huh

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Remember telling you how the CULTURAL MARXISTS are all about DESTROYING culture. This is how CHINA did it. Yes, that country again.

Keep telling you the red cultural marxist revolution consisted of destroying the FOUR OLDS.

Old culture
Old ideas
Old ways
Old traditions

Remember, football is pretty much EXCLUSIVELY AMERICAN, not including Canada.

Other sports are WORLDLY.

Now, we have these mass positives being reported in the NFL, many have been proven FALSE POSITIVES.

That was in August and just last night, another FALSE POSITIVE.

Yet, in over 50 games in the NHL, no positives.

No positives in soccer

The commissioner of the BIG 10, a BLM supporter and committed democrat canceled the football season where swing states rely on it for their economy.

Huh

Remember telling you how the CULTURAL MARXISTS are all about DESTROYING culture. This is how CHINA did it. Yes, that country again.

Keep telling you the red cultural marxist revolution consisted of destroying the FOUR OLDS.

Old culture
Old ideas
Old ways
Old traditions

Now, we have these mass positives being reported in the NFL, many have been proven FALSE POSITIVES.

No positives in soccer

The commissioner of the BIG 10, a BLM supporter and committed democrat canceled the football season where swing states rely on it for their economy.

Huh

Democrats aren't trying to stop the NHL season.....they're trying to stop the NFL season.

Old culture
Old ideas
Old ways
Old traditions

No positives in soccer

Huh

Democrats aren't trying to stop the NHL season.....they're trying to stop the NFL season.

Yes, and because HOCKEY is a WORLDLY sport....

Notice how the left never attack any other sport incessantly about concussions and head injury?

They happen and have proven to happen. Oh, they report it here or there.

Let me know when Commiewood makes a movie about head trauma in hockey or boxing like they did with their star negro Will Smith.

Remember when Will Smith complained how bad blacks have it in America cause not one negro person was nominated for an OSCAR?

Wow, and we thought the actual slaves that were set free by Republicans had it bad. Boy, talk about horror. Blacks didn't get nominated for an OSCAR!!!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

EXjIQk3WoAE6erk.jpg

The NFL is massive, although hockey squads have a lot of guys on the squads. I doubt MLB or NHL orgs are quite as massive as NFL orgs.

So i also doubt the testing is as high quality...

Also modern Americans have no marxists.

They want equality between groups not individuals. Marx didn't give a fuck about race he was a German

At least call them "neo" marxists. Because marxists they are not. They aren't really neo marxists either but at least with that you're showing you have some fucking idea what marxism is.

Football players are bigger pussies than hockey players. Butt hurt, oversensitive football players have put their unstable mentalities in charge of their faulty thinking. Their BLM affiliation has not only hurt the Black condition today, it has hurt the NFL and football in general. It also fuels criminal behaviors like burning, looting, rioting and murdering police. The NFL has emboldened lawless punks. Eff the NFL.

Football players are bigger pussies than hockey players. Butt hurt, oversensitive football players have put their unstable mentalities in charge of their faulty thinking. Their BLM affiliation has not only hurt the Black condition today, it has hurt the NFL and football in general. It also fuels criminal behaviors like burning, looting, rioting and murdering police. The NFL has emboldened lawless punks. Eff the NFL.
All by design

Old culture
Old ideas
Old ways
Old traditions

No positives in soccer

Huh

Did you know that the tests we are currently using magnify the traits of the virus by 30 to 40 times or more in order to detect them?
In other words MANY of the positives are from people who will never show symptoms or spread the virus because the amount in their body is so miniscule.

But you know, the hysteria MUST GO FORTH.

I was temp banned on Facebook for posting this and then getting a false stamp pissed me off so I spammed it.

All by design
You got a devious mind my brother, but I agree 100%.

Old culture
Old ideas
Old ways
Old traditions

No positives in soccer

Huh

Did you know that the tests we are currently using magnify the traits of the virus by 30 to 40 times or more in order to detect them?
In other words MANY of the positives are from people who will never show symptoms or spread the virus because the amount in their body is so miniscule.

But you know, the hysteria MUST GO FORTH.

I was temp banned on Facebook for posting this and then getting a false stamp pissed me off so I spammed it.

.... Even if they had all the symptoms and were at full viral load you'd have to do that

They don't check after each spin they just set the amount

As you said 30 to 40

There are questions about how mkany times you should spin for accurate results but I'm not informed enough to know what standards they use to decide to comment

All by design
You got a devious mind my brother, but I agree 100%.
Oh their dumb sheep don't get what's going on. They think they are above any propaganda attempts by the left.

Trust me, their greatest fear is to ever be lumped in with us in any way. So much so that they simply go along with any trope divised in marxist think tanks and then passed on their pets in the media, and then passed on to their vipers in the entertainment industry and further along to their professors in universities all looking at us with angelic expressions as they virtue signal to each other as they are all guilty of the thing they accuse others of.

BLACK LIVES MATTER
GLOBAL WARMING (changed to) CLIMATE CHANGE.
HOLE IN OZONE (not there anymore and original reason for the "global warming.)
METOO
WOMEN'S LIB
PRO CHOICE

All TROPES

Such is the way of the damned. Sad, really.

The NFL is massive, although hockey squads have a lot of guys on the squads. I doubt MLB or NHL orgs are quite as massive as NFL orgs.

They want equality between groups not individuals. Marx didn't give a fuck about race he was a German

At least call them "neo" marxists. Because marxists they are not. They aren't really neo marxists either but at least with that you're showing you have some fucking idea what marxism is.
Yeah, 60 games in the NHL not one positive, let alone FALSE POSITIVES.

NFL had 77 FALSE POSITIVES just before the season began, reported more FALSE POSITIVES yesterday.

Not one in the NHL and now close to 100 in NFL, the vast majority being FALSE.

LOL

How do you keep a Liberal busy all day?

Put him in a round room and tell him to wait in the corner.

Yeah, 60 games in the NHL not one positive, let alone FALSE POSITIVES.

NFL had 77 FALSE POSITIVES just before the season began, reported more FALSE POSITIVES yesterday.

Not one in the NHL and now close to 100 in NFL, the vast majority being FALSE.

LOL

How do you keep a Liberal busy all day?

Put him in a round room and tell him to wait in the corner.

The standards for testing are different lab to lab...

What are you trying to say? lol

No one gives a shit about the NHL i don't even know that they tested at all

Don't worry, it's just a coincidence that the NHL and nba have done a great job for having zero positive tests while the NFL have had nearly 100 FALSE POSITIVES.

LOL

Forum List

Back