The Actual California Reparations Study

Who funds the government?
You will not be paying extra taxes for reparations. Now all these race baited "arguments" need to end because you're paying Native Americans reparations every year for things done before you were born. And DTMB if you're half Japanese, you have nothing to say at all.

It would create jobs that couldn't be filled.

That's the point.

Black people wouldn't need to work any more, so the jobs they have now would go begging.

Although it would be hard to get a lot of white people to work either, as they wouldn't want to have to pay reparations out of their salaries. Although I'm sure some would
You really think whatever small amount per person of reparations would affect the lifestyles of black people? Most of them would just blow through it and be back to even worse than where they started.

You will not be paying extra taxes for reparations. Now all these race baited "arguments" need to end because you're paying Native Americans reparations every year for things done before you were born. And DTMB if you're half Japanese, you have nothing to say at all.
Then why don't you tell us what programs YOU think could be cut to produce the money for your imaginary reparations? There are only three ways for the government to get money, tax working people, borrow (which the actual tax payers need to pay back thought their taxes) or cut existing programs. I suppose the government might recoup the money by banning blacks from getting ANY governmental assistance since they had gotten their reparations already, but I'm sure you won't like that alternative.

You really think whatever small amount per person of reparations would affect the lifestyles of black people? Most of them would just blow through it and be back to even worse than where they started.
Why do whites like you think you know so much about something you have never been? The amount owed is not small.

Then why don't you tell us what programs YOU think could be cut to produce the money for your imaginary reparations? There are only three ways for the government to get money, tax working people, borrow (which the actual tax payers need to pay back thought their taxes) or cut existing programs. I suppose the government might recoup the money by banning blacks from getting ANY governmental assistance since they had gotten their reparations already, but I'm sure you won't like that alternative.
There is nothing imaginary about reparations. The government has the money.

If blacks got reparations in form of individual checks, that would eliminate the need for blacks to apply for assistance. You guys really do not think. The main reason there are on public assistance is due to low income. Much of that low income comes from white employers paying blacks less. But of course since whites are perfect nothing is ever their fault.

See, your hatred and racism has you missing THE PRIME OPPORTUNITY to end the argument about race and black people. If blacks got reparations and blew all the money as people like you claim, then we have nothing to say anymore. But that's not going to happen and that is what you're scared of.

You didn't answer my question. Who funds the government?

And I'm not half Japanese, but I imagine we all look alike to you.

You didn't answer my question. Who funds the government?

And I'm not half Japanese, but I imagine we all look alike to you.
No, you don't all look alike to me. That's why I said that if you are half Japanese.

Again this is a matter between the US government and blacks. No one will be paying any extra taxes for reparations.

Again this is a matter between the US government and blacks. No one will be paying any extra taxes for reparations.
I'm pretty sure it's an issue between all of us since you seem to be inferring the federal government will fund it.

I'm pretty sure it's an issue between all of us since you seem to be inferring the federal government will fund it.
Since you did not make the laws or policies that maintain the problem and a very small portion of your tax money goes to fund reparations for others for things that happened before you were born, you really have nothing to say in opposition.

Why do whites like you think you know so much about something you have never been? The amount owed is not small.
When divided by the forty million or so black Americans, it will be a pittance each. Probably ten grand or less each. Once it's gone, so is the sympathy that generated the guilt in some people. No more white guilt, no more pandering, no more special treatment, just "root hog or die" as the old saying goes.
You aren't going to like the results of your dream.

When divided by the forty million or so black Americans, it will be a pittance each. Probably ten grand or less each. Once it's gone, so is the sympathy that generated the guilt in some people. No more white guilt, no more pandering, no more special treatment, just "root hog or die" as the old saying goes.
You aren't going to like the results of your dream.

America owes us a minimum of 54,000 each and that's from 2000 until now. You are truly dumb. Whites have been the ones getting special treatment. Whites have been the ones pandered to, protected and pampered. Your ignorance has you believing things that aren't going to happen. You know nothing about blacks, I know just how long plans have been made, and plans that are being made. What you aren't going to like is the competition.

America owes us a minimum of 54,000 each and that's from 2000 until now. You are truly dumb. Whites have been the ones getting special treatment. Whites have been the ones pandered to, protected and pampered. Your ignorance has you believing things that aren't going to happen. You know nothing about blacks, I know just how long plans have been made, and plans that are being made. What you aren't going to like is the competition.
I'm way past worrying about competition. And you certainly couldn't compete with me when I was in my prime. You live in a world of imaginary grieviences with the hope of imaginary rewards. You are eaten up by the hate in your soul and are easily the most unhappy person I've ever had contact with. I don't care if whites gave you fifty four million dollars, you'd still be unhappy and convinced that you were owed still more.

For those who agree with reparations, how do you think it would be determined as to who gets what. Just how much do you think each person should get and for how long? Lump sums? Yearly, weekly, monthly payouts?

There is nothing imaginary about reparations. The government has the money.

If blacks got reparations in form of individual checks, that would eliminate the need for blacks to apply for assistance. You guys really do not think. The main reason there are on public assistance is due to low income. Much of that low income comes from white employers paying blacks less. But of course since whites are perfect nothing is ever their fault.

See, your hatred and racism has you missing THE PRIME OPPORTUNITY to end the argument about race and black people. If blacks got reparations and blew all the money as people like you claim, then we have nothing to say anymore. But that's not going to happen and that is what you're scared of.
Why are there so many low income whites? You can’t blame everything on race or there would not be wealthy blacks.

I'm way past worrying about competition. And you certainly couldn't compete with me when I was in my prime. You live in a world of imaginary grieviences with the hope of imaginary rewards. You are eaten up by the hate in your soul and are easily the most unhappy person I've ever had contact with. I don't care if whites gave you fifty four million dollars, you'd still be unhappy and convinced that you were owed still more.
I would work you over. And I live in reality. That's why I can document what I say. You can't provide documentation on when white racism ended. You make me laugh with your racist pronouncements about me. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I'm happy as it gets. I'd be miserable if I was the type of black person you like.

Recognizing continuing racism is not hating white people. For some odd reason whites on the right seem to tie racism to being white as if thats some inherent right whites are entitled to.

The report also highlights that historical injustices have helped fuel modern-day disparities, noting that California’s stagnant rates of Black homeownership, racial disparities in police arrests and use of force, a large gap in the average wealth of Black and white families and unequal discipline of Black students compared to their white peers are least in part the results of decades of social engineering designed to exclude Black Californians from gaining access to the same political, financial, employment and educational opportunities as their white counterparts.

Such exclusion also had support at the federal level, which the report takes care to document, highlighting that in the years before enslavement and in the decades after its collapse, all levels of government worked with private actors to preserve and deeply entrench racial discrimination.

“Reparations is a federal responsibility first and foremost,” Moore said. “The report has nationwide breakdowns for each chapter to constantly remind people that even with the current California effort, this is primarily a federal responsibility.”

The Democratic Party will destroy the black community.

If you give any group a large sum of money do you think they will study hard or work hard? They’ll wait for the next handout. Reparations = poverty and dependence.

The Democratic Party will destroy the black community.

If you give any group a large sum of money do you think they will study hard or work hard? They’ll wait for the next handout. Reparations = poverty and dependence.
Bullshit. Whites have been given money and land. STFU.

Bullshit. Whites have been given money and land. STFU.
Some children of the rich are handed everything, and we all know what happens to such spoiled kids. They end up in rehab centers or worse.

Immigrants from all over the world pour into the US. Many go from rags to riches.

Which group do you think is happier?

Some children of the rich are handed everything, and we all know what happens to such spoiled kids. They end up in rehab centers or worse.

Immigrants from all over the world pour into the US. Many go from rags to riches.

Which group do you think is happier?
The record of this country since it was a colony showscthat at lon at east 4 occasions the government of this country provided whites with direct economic assistance.

Headrights
Homestead Act
New Deal
Sevicemen's Readjustment Act.

This is not about some white kids squandering kidsitance.

Many immigrants do not go from rags to riches.

The record of this country since it was a colony showscthat at lon at east 4 occasions the government of this country provided whites with direct economic assistance.

Headrights
Homestead Act
New Deal
Sevicemen's Readjustment Act.

This is not about some white kids squandering kidsitance.

Many immigrants do not go from rags to riches.
You’re upset about the headright system which began in 1618, but you ignore the massive ongoing counter-productive trillion dollar government assistance to African Americans!

Forum List

Back