Social Engineering

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It is readily apparent that when right wingers make claims, they really have no clue about the thing they speak about. Many times here I have read people talking about social engineering as it pertains to policies designed to fix the damage caused by past racist policy.

One definition of social engineering is:
1654407286513.png

: management of human beings in accordance with their place and function in society : applied social science

Understanding this definition should allow us to recognize that the United States is a prime example of social engineering based on a theory of white supremacy.

It is readily apparent that when right wingers make claims, they really have no clue about the thing they speak about. Many times here I have read people talking about social engineering as it pertains to policies designed to fix the damage caused by past racist policy.

One definition of social engineering is:
View attachment 654141

: management of human beings in accordance with their place and function in society : applied social science

Understanding this definition should allow us to recognize that the United States is a prime example of social engineering based on a theory of white supremacy.
I think your confused IM2... You are preparing a word salad to try to confuse your fellow cyber phriends here at USMB... You don't want social engineering, you want Social Justice... Whole together different animal if you stop to think about it... BLM has didley squat to do with Social Engineering, but engulfs Social Justice like a freight train passes a tramp... Very quickly...

Reparations anyone?

Are you implying that because others did something bad/immoral/unethical, etc. that should excuse the people of the United States who engaged in the legal oppression, discrimination and violation of the human rights of an entire race of people?
Then think of the reparations women deserve! IM2 still makes more than a woman doing his job.

Are you implying that because others did something bad/immoral/unethical, etc. that should excuse the people of the United States who engaged in the legal oppression, discrimination and violation of the human rights of an entire race of people?
Islamic nations had more black slavery than any other nation. They also castrated the males as those were considered more valuable. The last nation to officially end slavery on paper, was Mauritania, in 1981. In the 19th century, the western nations, including the United States used some of their Naval ships to thwart as much of the shipping of slaves as they could.
We have to remember that it was a more primitive time and thinking, as well as a global phenomenon. Our own Indigenous peoples enslaved those of other tribes and there were also blacks in the United States that had slaves and even sided with the Confederacy.
We are in the 21st century and should be focusing on the future and leaving the world's slavery issue to the realm of the world history classes in school. The topic should not be sugar-coated, but presented as the global phenomenon that it was and how people evolving from a more primitive mentality, ended it. Also, as far as the U.S. is concerned, "no other nation" went to war and sacrificed 360,000 lives to end it.
The victimhood nonsense must end. Everyone involved in slavery has been dead since the early twentieth century. There is absolutely no occupation in the U.S. that has not had or does not have blacks in it. Blacks are business leaders, politicians, scientists, physicians, nurses, astronauts, you name it.
Are there racists in the U.S.? Of course, but they are individuals, just as there are racist individuals across the globe, from Asia to Europe and in-between. Will individuals be racist here and in other nations way into the future? Probably. We can't police how individuals think.
My belief is to just treat people like I would like to be treated. However, if they start out rude to me, I call them out on it, or turn around and leave, depending upon my mood.

Last edited:
BS.

The entire world practiced slavery, not just the US.
Fuck that old tired excuse. I said this was a system built on white supremacy that has socially engineered outcomes for whites.

Then think of the reparations women deserve! IM2 still makes more than a woman doing his job.
White women have gotten reparations in many different ways and a black man and white female earn about the same amount. Also white women participate in the racism.

Last edited:
This thread is not about Islamic slavery or who else had slavery or slavery since the beginning of time. It's not about slavery at all.. It is about American social engineering based on white supremacy. That engineering goes on now.

That's the standard excuse made.

I think your confused IM2... You are preparing a word salad to try to confuse your fellow cyber phriends here at USMB... You don't want social engineering, you want Social Justice... Whole together different animal if you stop to think about it... BLM has didley squat to do with Social Engineering, but engulfs Social Justice like a freight train passes a tramp... Very quickly...

Reparations anyone?
No, there is no confusion. I am talking about references made about social engineering by some of the whites here in reference to equal opportunity policy. I made that clear in the OP and you don't need to explain to me what I want or the difference between social engineering and social justice. I know the difference full well. BLM has nothing to do with this discussion.

Nor do reparations.

Yes. Yes he is...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This thread is not about Islamic slavery or who else had slavery or slavery since the beginning of time. It's not about slavery at all.. It is about American social engineering based on white supremacy. That engineering goes on now.

I totally agree. The Chinese should get free Amtrak tickets for life as reparations for being exploited into building the railroads.

Then quit whining about what you say whites have had or done for over 200 years.

White women have gotten reparations in many different ways and a black man and white female earn about the same amount. Also white women participate in the racism.

Oh really? You mean getting the right to vote in 1920? Yeah, were golden now...
No, women still are only worth about 80% of men on the job. EQUALITY!!!
Black men are some of the most racist people on earth and break the law in masse. Women don't act like that...

Forum List

Back