The ACLU gets stuffed, as well they should

The faux republican is under some delusion he matters to me.

Jake's having one of his Leftist days....tomorrow he'll have one of his Conservative days.

He's a toad and fools only himself with his nonsense

Well I do my best to keep up with Jake's confusing political philosophy.

You'll need a GPS, one day he's on the right, the next day on the left and the next way out in left field...some days he never makes into the stadium

Jake and his politics:

confused.jpg

lost-confused-unsure-unclear-perplexed-disoriented-bewildered-signs.jpg
Jake is an idiot.

Lucy, you are a bed wetter with Sassy. I approved of the judge's decision. Anyone has right to be hetero or homo in public. Who gives a bed wetting if you don't like it.

"Anyone has right to be hetero or homo in public."

So a blow-job in the middle of a grocery store would be considered appropriate to you?

I rated this post informative. It informed me that this person thinks that you have to perform oral sex in public in order to be straight or gay

It does nothing of the sort. I'm straight, I DON'T feel the need to publicly announce to everyone that I meet that I'm straight.

Homosexuals often do, they have to announce "I'm gay"....why?

The thread though is about the Leftist Fascists and abortion.

Just as an update cause I'm too curious to leave it alone. Providence (the big hospital) is Catholic, Alaska Regional is Presbyterian. And there /is/ a place to get an abortion in Anchorage, never heard of the place before though so they clearly keep a low profile (I've been up here 43 years, had no idea that building was even medical lol) Also there apparently is a PP office in that Alaska Women's Health I mentioned.

Lucy, you are a bed wetter with Sassy. I approved of the judge's decision. Anyone has right to be hetero or homo in public. Who gives a bed wetting if you don't like it.

So a blow-job in the middle of a grocery store would be considered appropriate to you?

I rated this post informative. It informed me that this person thinks that you have to perform oral sex in public in order to be straight or gay

It does nothing of the sort. I'm straight, I DON'T feel the need to publicly announce to everyone that I meet that I'm straight.

I know, you already said in order to be gay or straight in public means you have to commit sex acts in public. No announcement needed.

Funny, since I know a lot of gheys and they never pronounced their sexuality, but then again, I don't go looking..or asking...normally you can tell by using observation..

Funny, since I know a lot of gheys and they never pronounced their sexuality, but then again, I don't go looking..or asking...normally you can tell by using observation..
That's why as a group they try to publicly force their perversions on the rest of us right?

That's why as a group they try to publicly force their perversions on the rest of us right?
No one has tried to force their sexuality on myself, if they did, I'd just laugh...

You've been forced into being gay?

You've been forced into being gay?
I just knew I heard slurping, and gagging...

How fair and balanced I am is the point. Lucy is confused, because she can't process nuance and context. RGS bad mouths elsewhere because he gets contradicted here. Sassy and marty are mentally diseased and blurt stupidities. Who cares if homos or heteros hold hands in public.

Never (or rarely) mentioned in the current debate about religion-based refusal to provide what are commonly described as "womens' reproductive services" is the fact that the vast majority of OB/GYN doctors have a moral objection to abortion and refuse to perform them. Why aren't these abortion activists jumping on them?

In fact, the Oath of Hippocrites specifically prohibits abortion.

How fair and balanced I am is the point. Lucy is confused, because she can't process nuance and context. RGS bad mouths elsewhere because he gets contradicted here. Sassy and marty are mentally diseased and blurt stupidities. Who cares if homos or heteros hold hands in public.

Hey you, because you mentioned bedwetters....I am getting ads popping up for "Bed Wetting Alarms" WTF?! :eek-52:

YOU Sir have a lot to answer for :smoke:

Please don't give the perverts any more ideas. Next queers will demand they can screw each other in public, and if you don't like it. You will be a homophobe.

Please don't give the perverts any more ideas. Next queers will demand they can screw each other in public, and if you don't like it. You will be a homophobe.

I'm sure this is on the LGBT Militant Agenda, the spin off of all this stuff is of course the group of degenerates who think that paedophilia should be legal and bestiality should be legal.

The entire LGTB agenda is the slippery slope from which Centuries of Western Civilisation and established norms fall off the cliff....unless the majority of society prevents it, we are in the majority, the LGTB crowd are in the minority. The majority of society don't want a moral-free society, where any and every perversion, including sex with children and sex with animals is considered "normal"

I better mention, because we know how the LGTB crowd like to twist the word of our side, NO I'm NOT equating LGTB with paedophilia.

Why do you always default to sex acts when thinking of heteros in public?

I wasn't meaning Heterosexuals, I was meaning Homosexuals....it's the latter who feel the need to flaunt themselves in public.

EG. This morning, I had to pick some stuff up, I was there in a store with Kid A and two lesbians were right in front of us, the usual thing, one a feminine, the other butch looking like a man, proceeding to feel each other up.

When I'm out with my husband, we don't feel each other up in public, most straight people don't.

I wasn't meaning Heterosexuals, I was meaning Homosexuals....it's the latter who feel the need to flaunt themselves in public.

EG. This morning, I had to pick some stuff up, I was there in a store with Kid A and two lesbians were right in front of us, the usual thing, one a feminine, the other butch looking like a man, proceeding to feel each other up.

When I'm out with my husband, we don't feel each other up in public, most straight people don't.

Homos entire being revolves being homos.

Also if you read Ancient History, nearly every previous Civilisation in the lead-up to it's eventual collapse did two things....made Homosexuality the norm, for example in Ancient Rome Bi-Sexuality was mandatory by decree, they also encouraged Homosexuality ditto Ancient Greece, and also made infant sacrifice the norm.

Also read exactly WHAT went on in The Temple of Baal....homosexuality and infant sacrifices.

We have the latter already, Modern Civilisation refers to infant sacrifice as Abortion, the former the LGTB Militant Crowd are trying to make Homosexuality the norm.

Historically, this has happened many times to Ancient Civilisations, leading to a complete collapse in ALL moral standards and a complete disintegration of society across ALL sections and thus leading to the complete collapse of the ENTIRE Civilisation.

Homos entire being revolves being homos.

Do you and Mr. Sassy feel each other up in public? No I bet you don't, the majority of straight people don't.

Forum List

Back