'Good Catholic' Joe Biden Wanted To Force CatholicsTo Go Against Their Faith - It Goes Up In Smoke

What a great Christian your cult leader is, Donald Trump.
5 kids by 3 wives
A serial adulterer
Proven fraudster/liar - Trump University, Trump Charity, Trump corporation
Brags about grabbing women by the pussy
He lacks compassion -The Bible says: "As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience." (Colossians 3:12)
He appeals to fear and anger - The Bible says: "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love."(1 John 4:18)
He is enamored with "greatness" and ego, but has no concern for "goodness" or service.-Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." (Matthew 5: 5-8)
His love of money is more apparent than his love of God or others. the Bible says: "No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." (Matthew 6:24)
This is odd:

We have the same people who want religion absolutely and completely void of existence or influence in politics lecturing Christians on how they didn't elect a Christian-enough candidate.

Wow. I guess you set it up to hate on people whether they turn right or left at the intersection.

What a great Christian your...

I stopped reading your crap after your pathetic attempt t falaely accuse me, proving you have to create false narratives in hopes of finally 'winning' a debate.

Begone, lil' lying troll.

I stopped reading your crap after your pathetic attempt t falaely accuse me, proving you have to create false narratives in hopes of finally 'winning' a debate.

Begone, lil' lying troll.
all the horrible things going wrong in our country and democrats focus on this....so what if queers can get married.....how does that make our nation stronger in these dark times

I love it when I get under your skin. It does not take much.
You don't get under my skin, troll. I just lose patients dealing with liars, gaslighters, trolls and idiots like you. You're a waste of time.

'Good, Practicing Catholics' do not support and attempt to force abortions right up to tbe moment of birth
I know of no one who does. Freedom of choice does not allow for force or coercion to undergo an abortion up to the moment of birth.

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 8.24.45 PM.png

The Vatican does not allow fanatics to speak for it.

Forum List

Back