The Second Amendment Was A Failure From The Start, And Should Have Been Repealed 200 Years Ago

The possibility that Trump will set up a dictatorship is too remote for me to worry about. Too many people like me hate him. The possibility that I will be shot with a gun is incomparably greater.

And the FBI being used as gestapo for the democrats, and the 81,000 new democrat party tax agents?

Now this thread is getting side tracked......so go back to the original topic

The possibility that Trump will set up a dictatorship is too remote for me to worry about. Too many people like me hate him. The possibility that I will be shot with a gun is incomparably greater.
I hope they hurry. Scum like you are dangerous.

And the FBI being used as gestapo for the democrats, and the 81,000 new democrat party tax agents?

That's a lie!!!!!! ;) It's 87,000 gestapo faggots!

The government needs more money. Consequently we need more IRS agents to apprehend those who are evading income tax laws.

ROFL! He shows all the signs of wanting to be a dictator. Only wannabee dictators use the government to persecute their political opponents.
Trump deserves to be persecuted and imprisoned.

TrumpinPrison.jpg

We are dangerous to people like you because we comprise the vast majority of Americans who want stricter gun control laws.

No...you are dangerous to us because people like you around the world ended up murdering close to 200 million people....after 1917.....during the modern era........after you took away their guns on the same promises about safety you are making in these threads....

Trump deserves to be persecuted and imprisoned.

View attachment 687933

What did he do? Please...give us some details.......we have been waiting since 2016 for people like you to tell us the exact crimes he committed....and all we get is...."he committed crimes...."...so please...explain...

We are dangerous to people like you because we comprise the vast majority of Americans who want stricter gun control laws.
Yeah but gun control never works and you're to stupid to see that. So. Come get mine commie.

There are more first time gun owners now, than there were ten years ago.

So you are not just wrong, but epically wrong.

What did he do? Please...give us some details.......we have been waiting since 2016 for people like you to tell us the exact crimes he committed....and all we get is...."he committed crimes...."...so please...explain...
TrumpCrimes 2.png

TrumpCrimes.jpg

No...you are dangerous to us because people like you around the world ended up murdering close to 200 million people....after 1917.....during the modern era........after you took away their guns on the same promises about safety you are making in these threads....
Trump rallies resemble Hitler rallies Democrat rallies do not.

Trump rallies resemble Hitler rallies Democrat rallies do not.

Wow......are you an adult?

Trump rallies are fun and actually funny.....democrat party rallies should have swastika flags all over the place, or the hammer and sickle, simply choose the totalitarian flag of your choice........

And you didn't answer my question........

Yes.......what crimes? You can list all the democrat party gestapo tactics you want...but what crime is he accused of?
Please don't hold your breath waiting for that lying pos to answer.

TrumpSexAbuse 1.jpg

TrumpSexAbuse 2.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back