The 666th Psalm.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016

The 666th Psalm

Joe Biden’s my shepherd I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down on open borders.

He leadeth me beside the poisoned waters.

He commandeth my soul.

He leadeth me in the path of cartoonish leftism for his name’s sake.

Yea though I walk through the valley of hyper-inflation, I will fear no evil, see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil. Thy Facebook and Twitter have banned me.

Thou preparist a table to hand me over to mine ememies. Thou annoitest my head with aluminum foil from son Hunter’s laptop. My future internment cup runneth over.

Surely oppression and surveillance shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell behind the new Iron Curtain forever.

It's hilarious that Joe Biden is in charge of anything let alone the executive branch. :auiqs.jpg:
Hilarious but not surprising. Our Presidents just get shittier and shittier.
The only thing we could do that would be more embarrassing than electing a failed, perverted, senile old man, is electing a mentally ill obese person to the asst sec of health.
Oh wait...

It's hilarious that Joe Biden is in charge of anything let alone the executive branch. :auiqs.jpg:
The only thing we could do that would be more embarrassing than electing a failed, perverted, senile old man, is electing a mentally ill obese person to the asst sec of health.
Oh wait...

Come on we dodged Hillary that's something.

Are you proud of yourself OP?
The consumer prices are rising and he is over 6 trillion dollars in fiat currency printing now in agendas We will near the point where a person working like a jackass living next store to someone who collects and lives near the same, will choose that also..

Oh wait...
IMO? It's a psy-op by the Deep State.

They keep on putting shittier and shittier presidents in there, so when they finally automate the presidency? Everyone will just breath a sigh of relief.

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh wait...

Come on we dodged Hillary that's something.
lol true!

Forum List

Back