God laid down the natural law like gravity. Do you believe in magic?

I believe in the true God. My God is omnipotent not impotent like yours. How did the Holy Spirit impregnate Mary? How did God Raise Jesus from the dead? How did God bring Jesus back to heaven after the resurrection?

The tribulation was over in 70 AD. Christians were told to flee to the mountains. They did. They fled to Pella. The tribulation included the four horsemen. The red horse symbolizes war.. the black horse carries scales like a merchant.. he symbolizes famine. Most think the white horse is symbolic of the truth of the word of God... the sword of truth in the mouth of Jesus. Good news... Jesus won. The pale horse is death.
Except these come right before Christ does and cleanses the world of Satan and peace is restored for 1,000 years or a long time. So, your opinion can't possibly be right, can it?

Except these come right before Christ does and cleanses the world of Satan and peace is restored for 1,000 years or a long time. So, your opinion can't possibly be right, can it?
Revelation tells us when and where. Maybe we just don't understand the symbolism of the first century.

Revelation tells us when and where. Maybe we just don't understand the symbolism of the first century.
Yes we do. We have a prophet of God who explained it, Joseph Smith. Nevertheless, these events come right before Christ comes. So, your opinions and your so-called scholars can't possibly be right, can they?

Yes we do. We have a prophet of God who explained it, Joseph Smith. Nevertheless, these events come right before Christ comes. So, your opinions and your so-called scholars can't possibly be right, can they?
Joseph Smith? Good grief. Have you read the revelation letter?

Joseph Smith? Good grief. Have you read the revelation letter?
Absolutely and the Prophet explained Revelations. It's in our scriptures called the Doctrine and Covenants. You have no prophet, seer or revelators. We do. All our Prophets of these last days as well as our Apostles are all prophets, seers and revelators like the ones of old. So, you have no authority to question the true understandings of Revelations. Let me know again when your leaders start claiming to be prophets again and tell us the exact day and time of the end of the world. :boohoo:

Absolutely and the Prophet explained Revelations. It's in our scriptures called the Doctrine and Covenants. You have no prophet, seer or revelators. We do. All our Prophets of these last days as well as our Apostles are all prophets, seers and revelators like the ones of old. So, you have no authority to question the true understandings of Revelations. Let me know again when your leaders start claiming to be prophets again and tell us the exact day and time of the end of the world. :boohoo:
Amazing.

Joseph Smith and Moroni?
Isaiah 29:10-14, "For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep asleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. ¶ Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid."

The Lord's words are to be delivered two by two. The Book of Judah (Bible) and the Book of Joseph (Book of Mormon) will be one in thine hands. Ezekiel chapter 37.
Moroni is a prophet that lived in the Americas and is in the Book of Mormon, not the Bible. Although, there is a reference in the Bible to an angel that has another gospel message to deliver in the last days. Perhaps this is Moroni. Revelation 14:6, "Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people—" There's Moroni!

Who do you have? A bunch of fuddy duddy scholars? Sadducees and Pharisees more like it. Making fun of the Lord's anointed.

Isaiah 29:10-14, "For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep asleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. ¶ Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid."

The Lord's words are to be delivered two by two. The Book of Judah (Bible) and the Book of Joseph (Book of Mormon) will be one in thine hands. Ezekiel chapter 37.
Moroni is a prophet that lived in the Americas and is in the Book of Mormon, not the Bible. Although, there is a reference in the Bible to an angel that has another gospel message to deliver in the last days. Perhaps this is Moroni. Revelation 14:6, "Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people—" There's Moroni!

Who do you have? A bunch of fuddy duddy scholars? Sadducees and Pharisees more like it. Making fun of the Lord's anointed.

Same cut and paste Horse Shit your regurgitate every single time.

None of these things have happened. The Tribulation has two series of events where 1/4 of The Earth's Population dies, and then 1/3 of The Earth's Population DIES.

And that is just 2 of the 21 Plagues unleashed on AntiChrist Global Kingdom. It is like the curses unleashed on Egypt before The Exodus only Exponentially Worse.

After The Tribulation there will be Peace on Earth and No More War. Christ will sit upon the throne governing The Earth in Peace, Justice and Righteousness.

None of this has happened so The Tribulation did not happen in 70 A.D.

You have been told this repeatedly yet you continue to lie about it and promote your filthy Satanic dogma.

View attachment 639833

All that is baloney. It came out of the 1830s. Are you a Baptist?

Mormons wrote their own Bible.

When did this happen?

Revelation 1:7 ESV / 41 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.

During the seige of Jerusalem when Titus and his foreign garrisons controlled the city.

Mormons wrote their own Bible.
A retarded response. Phony arguments that have nothing to do with the topic. See everyone, this is what people do when they are proven to be wrong. They try to start another argument they can't win on either. No, Mormons didn't write their own Bible. We have 4 standard works of scripture that we have cannonized. The King James Bible. The Book of Mormon (Another testament of Jesus Christ). The Doctrine and Covenants (direction from Jesus Christ for our days). The Pearl of Great Price. You have a Bible that has confused people causing 30,000 different Christian Churches around the world. Nice going.

During the seige of Jerusalem when Titus and his foreign garrisons controlled the city.

Nope, it's coming. You may very well be watching it unfold right now. Just so you know, I have written you off as a heretic and someone with no useful scriptural knowledge.

A retarded response. Phony arguments that have nothing to do with the topic. See everyone, this is what people do when they are proven to be wrong. They try to start another argument they can't win on either. No, Mormons didn't write their own Bible. We have 4 standard works of scripture that we have cannonized. The King James Bible. The Book of Mormon (Another testament of Jesus Christ). The Doctrine and Covenants (direction from Jesus Christ for our days). The Pearl of Great Price. You have a Bible that has confused people causing 30,000 different Christian Churches around the world. Nice going.

I read them years ago.

Nope, it's coming. You may very well be watching it unfold right now. Just so you know, I have written you off as a heretic and someone with no useful scriptural knowledge.

Revelation is a letter written to the new Christians of the first century... The seven churches.

Revelation is a letter written to the new Christians of the first century... The seven churches.
Yes, he was teaching things to come in the future to people in the present. But, that which was written by all the prophets and apostles is for us in our present. The Bible is the blueprint for the Church of Jesus Christ in any dispensation.

Forum List

Back