The 30 second ad for democrats running in 2018...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump voters, understand this:

Trump and republican House members voted to REPEAL from the ACA over $820 BILLION for Medicaid (which benefited your HC coverage) and gave the top 2% of Americans $622 BILLION of that money in tax cuts.....Please do NOT get sick while these republicans are in power.

Liberals want to elect people who will create laws to take more of my hard-earned money to give to others.

Where do I sign up?

Trump and republican House members voted to REPEAL from the ACA over $820 BILLION for Medicaid (which benefited your HC coverage) and gave the top 2% of Americans $622 BILLION of that money in tax cuts.....Please do NOT get sick while these republicans are in power.
I hope Hillary falling down with Walking Pneumonia (drunk) is in it.

/---- No one said fixing Obozo's screw ups would be easy nor pretty.
safe space.jpg

Healthcare is the third rail of American politics. No matter what you do, everyone will hate you for it

On top of cuts to Medicaid which liberals hate, Conservatives are going to hate them because they did not go far enough to kill Obamacare

Mothers with sick children will flock to GOP campaign events and say...look what you did to my child

Healthcare is the third rail of American politics. No matter what you do, everyone will hate you for it

On top of cuts to Medicaid which liberals hate, Conservatives are going to hate them because they did not go far enough to kill Obamacare

Mothers with sick children will flock to GOP campaign events and say...look what you did to my child
Something had to be done to O-shit-care...otherwise it would have tanked. So the Rs being the dumb fucks they are, changed a really bad plan into something just as bad.

Did they do this to SAVE the D Party?

Democratic/progressive politics have been reduced to a long running simpson gag.

God Bless our President and Republicans in Congress.

The Obama administration has reported that the Affordable Care Act will be financed in part by $716 billion in Medicare cuts over 10 years. Somewhat improbably, the administration also contends that cuts of this magnitude will not reduce services to Medicare beneficiaries.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/opinion/obamacare-hands-off-my-medicare.html?_r=0
The people are saying, "if you can run it better, run it better, but don't cut benefits and coverage."

The Obama administration has reported that the Affordable Care Act will be financed in part by $716 billion in Medicare cuts over 10 years. Somewhat improbably, the administration also contends that cuts of this magnitude will not reduce services to Medicare beneficiaries.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/opinion/obamacare-hands-off-my-medicare.html?_r=0
The people are saying, "if you can run it better, run it better, but don't cut benefits and coverage."
No, what people are asking is why am I being forced to buy a service I don't want or need.

No, what people are asking is why am I being forced to buy a service I don't want or need.
Want or need? Everyone needs healthcare. It's part of a pre-existing condition, mortality.

/--- And while you're at it, make me a batch of double fudge brownies but make it fat and calorie free while regrowing hair.
free stuff.jpg

Democratic/progressive politics have been reduced to a long running simpson gag.

Very true......but Grandpa Simpson will be there too because the price of his insurance went through the roof
Anyone who has a pre-existing condition who got thrown into a high risk pool will be making commercials

But at least the wealthy can make commercials bragging about how much their costs went down

Not many Americans are willing to voluntarily go without health insurance

Very true......but Grandpa Simpson will be there too because the price of his insurance went through the roof
Anyone who has a pre-existing condition who got thrown into a high risk pool will be making commercials

But at least the wealthy can make commercials bragging about how much their costs went down

And maybe I can get my PPO plan back at a reasonable rate, as opposed to having to take a high deductible plan.

Forum List

Back