The 3 things that I actually WANT for Trump to do......

If the Trump cult mentality shoes no sign of hope to accept reality, than that 35% of Americans need a swift kick in their collective asses....

To facilitate that proverbial kick, then Trump needs to fulfill his moronic promises:

1. Repeal the ACA with nothing but an idiotic "promise" that he'll have something better after he cons his base into voting for him again.

2. Close the border with Mexico......and lose $2 BILLION per day of our economy and have all of us....including his base's acolytes....pay $20 per a pound of tomatoes.

3. Pull out of NATO (as Putin has instructed Trump to do) so that we can teach most of Europe a "lesson" and watch what would happen....not only in military defense......but the trade fiasco we would have with most of our allies.

We have reached the point that to finally wake the Trump cult members from their addiction to the Trump orange kool aid, ONLY that kick in their asses may offer an answer.
I just want Trump to do one thing; kick ass next year and trigger you for four more.

Trump has never "kicked ass" at anything in his entire life. He is a LOSER, of immense proportions.

Only a total fool elects an incompetent idiot in the hopes he pisses off the other side. It's like shooting yourself in the foot because you're wearing your brother's shoes and he'll be so made that you ruined them. You'll end up with a big doctor's bill and a limp for the rest of your life, but you sure showed him!

The 3 things that I actually WANT for Trump to do......

Some older folks, especially if they lived in the southwest, may remember “Mad” Eddie Chiles, founder of the Western Corporation. He bought radio time in a series of commercials end expressed his frustrations with an overbearing liberal government.
Eddie said that he only wanted three things from government:

Defend the borders
Deliver the mail
Get the hell out of the way

The annoying orange would do well to deliver on this.

Forum List

Back