The 3 things that I actually WANT for Trump to do......

I just want Trump to do one thing; kick ass next year and trigger you for four more.

Sacrifice a Trump cult virgin to ENSURE a Trump win next year......I mean, everything is going so damn well for the orange idiot, what's to worry?..................LOL
The question is who the Dems will sacrifice. They've got an Indian, a slut, a perv, a Mexican, a cuck who thinks he's Mexican, two fags and an assortment of other dingbats to choose from. If you count butt sex, not a virgin among them.

You are against those 3 things, yet, because of your partisan politics, you want them to happen. Despite what you think could happen to the people.
You are fucking pathetic.

Its YOUR orange clown that "wants those things to happen".......

Did the idiot-in-chief tell you that such is what he wants to do???........
Do you NOT believe what the Trumpster tell you?

LMAO
You just said you want it to happen. Even though we all know you dont support it. Thats how selfish you are. You want political points.

You are against those 3 things, yet, because of your partisan politics, you want them to happen. Despite what you think could happen to the people.

Does the ABOVE mean that you TOO don;t want those Trump "promises" to be kept???

Gee, you must have gotten to actually enjoy the Trump screwing of his own moronic base.......LOL
Lol bkess your heart.
You are too stupid to see my point

I just want Trump to do one thing; kick ass next year and trigger you for four more.

Sacrifice a Trump cult virgin to ENSURE a Trump win next year......I mean, everything is going so damn well for the orange idiot, what's to worry?..................LOL
The question is who the Dems will sacrifice. They've got an Indian, a slut, a perv, a Mexican, a cuck who thinks he's Mexican, two fags and an assortment of other dingbats to choose from. If you count butt sex, not a virgin among them.

Again --- even more illustrative of the poster's values. TMI, but at least revealing.

Again --- even more illustrative of the poster's values. TMI, but at least revealing.
Oh, stop with the fucking virtue signalling. It's annoying.

Awwwwwwww . Isn't it interesting how you are now upset over what donnie wants to do, because a lib is onboard with them.
You need to check your reading comprehension skills, jackass.

If the Trump cult mentality shoes no sign of hope to accept reality, than that 35% of Americans need a swift kick in their collective asses....

To facilitate that proverbial kick, then Trump needs to fulfill his moronic promises:

1. Repeal the ACA with nothing but an idiotic "promise" that he'll have something better after he cons his base into voting for him again.

2. Close the border with Mexico......and lose $2 BILLION per day of our economy and have all of us....including his base's acolytes....pay $20 per a pound of tomatoes.

3. Pull out of NATO (as Putin has instructed Trump to do) so that we can teach most of Europe a "lesson" and watch what would happen....not only in military defense......but the trade fiasco we would have with most of our allies.

We have reached the point that to finally wake the Trump cult members from their addiction to the Trump orange kool aid, ONLY that kick in their asses may offer an answer.
So you think these things will be bad for the USA, but you want them to happen. Your diagnostic report is ready:

Terminal TDS.

Wow! You are one delusional motherfucker.

Please, explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that the price of tomatoes would rise to anywhere near $20/pound so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass.

Sorry..........it may be that tomatoes would instead cost $19.95 per pound......My bad................lol.

Please, explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that the price of tomatoes would rise to anywhere near $20/pound so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass.

Sorry..........it may be that tomatoes would instead cost $19.95 per pound......My bad................lol.

We don't need tomatoes, we have beef!!!!!!!!!!!
And bacon....

Aren't you late for that white nationalist barbecue???

You are full of shit.

You just said you want it to happen. Even though we all know you dont support it. Thats how selfish you are. You want political points.

MORON.....look up (or ask a grown up) the meaning of sarcasm.

I want for Trump to THOROUGHLY kick his base, cult members' behind....Then (maybe) they'll wake up.....but, in your case, go back to bed.

If the Trump cult mentality shoes no sign of hope to accept reality, than that 35% of Americans need a swift kick in their collective asses....

To facilitate that proverbial kick, then Trump needs to fulfill his moronic promises:

1. Repeal the ACA with nothing but an idiotic "promise" that he'll have something better after he cons his base into voting for him again.

2. Close the border with Mexico......and lose $2 BILLION per day of our economy and have all of us....including his base's acolytes....pay $20 per a pound of tomatoes.

3. Pull out of NATO (as Putin has instructed Trump to do) so that we can teach most of Europe a "lesson" and watch what would happen....not only in military defense......but the trade fiasco we would have with most of our allies.

We have reached the point that to finally wake the Trump cult members from their addiction to the Trump orange kool aid, ONLY that kick in their asses may offer an answer.

Here's one thing I hope they dont do:

1. Close your ward at the psych institution.

Its of most interest to see the mind trying to make synaptic fire and then seeing the product, above, from such drivel.

So you think these things will be bad for the USA,

No, nitwit........If your other half brain were functioning you'd see that TRUMP is "bad for the USA."

(are all Trump cultists THIS stupid?)

Your stupidity continues on grand display.

1. It's the courts that will kill maobamacare, not Trump.

2. He can close the border to all but commercial traffic. A few border towns will lose a little business but it won't make a dent in the economy.

3. He's not going to withdraw from NATO, he got what he wanted when the member countries started to live up to their agreed obligations.

So carry on in you ignorant fantasy land, you've got almost 6 more years to complain about Trump, so you might want to pace yourself. LMAO

Your stupidity continues on grand display.

1. It's the courts that will kill maobamacare, not Trump.

2. He can close the border to all but commercial traffic. A few border towns will lose a little business but it won't make a dent in the economy.

3. He's not going to withdraw from NATO, he got what he wanted when the member countries started to live up to their agreed obligations.

So carry on in you ignorant fantasy land, you've got almost 6 more years to complain about Trump, so you might want to pace yourself. LMAO

Not my intent to fix your fucked up cult devotion to your orange hero........Believe what you want and have another glass of kool-aid.

What a caustic, angry, partisan rant. I don't like the Orange Virus either, but purposely sabotaging coalitions and policies in America to punish Cult45 is just stupid, as they aren't worth it. Revenge politics invalidates our constitution and harms everyone.

Portrait of a Democrat with Terminal TDS:
Its YOUR orange clown that "wants those things to happen".......
Did the idiot-in-chief tell you that such is what he wants to do???........
Do you NOT believe what the Trumpster tell you?
LMAO
Gee, you must have gotten to actually enjoy the Trump screwing of his own moronic base.......LOL
Doubtful that the nitwit can read...........BUT, he does use the bestest of words........LOL
Aren't you late for that white nationalist barbecue???
MORON.....look up (or ask a grown up) the meaning of sarcasm.

I want for Trump to THOROUGHLY kick his base, cult members' behind....Then (maybe) they'll wake up.....but, in your case, go back to bed.

No, nitwit........If your other half brain were functioning you'd see that TRUMP is "bad for the USA."

(are all Trump cultists THIS stupid?)

Not my intent to fix your fucked up cult devotion to your orange hero........Believe what you want and have another glass of kool-aid.

Forum List

Back