The 3 things that I actually WANT for Trump to do......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If the Trump cult mentality shoes no sign of hope to accept reality, than that 35% of Americans need a swift kick in their collective asses....

To facilitate that proverbial kick, then Trump needs to fulfill his moronic promises:

1. Repeal the ACA with nothing but an idiotic "promise" that he'll have something better after he cons his base into voting for him again.

2. Close the border with Mexico......and lose $2 BILLION per day of our economy and have all of us....including his base's acolytes....pay $20 per a pound of tomatoes.

3. Pull out of NATO (as Putin has instructed Trump to do) so that we can teach most of Europe a "lesson" and watch what would happen....not only in military defense......but the trade fiasco we would have with most of our allies.

We have reached the point that to finally wake the Trump cult members from their addiction to the Trump orange kool aid, ONLY that kick in their asses may offer an answer.

You are against those 3 things, yet, because of your partisan politics, you want them to happen. Despite what you think could happen to the people.
You are fucking pathetic.

If the Trump cult mentality shoes no sign of hope to accept reality, than that 35% of Americans need a swift kick in their collective asses....

To facilitate that proverbial kick, then Trump needs to fulfill his moronic promises:

1. Repeal the ACA with nothing but an idiotic "promise" that he'll have something better after he cons his base into voting for him again.

2. Close the border with Mexico......and lose $2 BILLION per day of our economy and have all of us....including his base's acolytes....pay $20 per a pound of tomatoes.

3. Pull out of NATO (as Putin has instructed Trump to do) so that we can teach most of Europe a "lesson" and watch what would happen....not only in military defense......but the trade fiasco we would have with most of our allies.

We have reached the point that to finally wake the Trump cult members from their addiction to the Trump orange kool aid, ONLY that kick in their asses may offer an answer.
I just want Trump to do one thing; kick ass next year and trigger you for four more.

You are against those 3 things, yet, because of your partisan politics, you want them to happen. Despite what you think could happen to the people.
Awwwwwwww . Isn't it interesting how you are now upset over what donnie wants to do, because a lib is onboard with them.

bannedecea and all her leftard commie pals and fellow queers are pissed that the commie revolution has been derailed for the time being.......(sob, sob.....sniffle, sniffle)

27336543_1790910634546181_8399512050815263418_n (1).jpg

Awwwwwwww . Isn't it interesting how you are now upset over what donnie wants to do, because a lib is onboard with them.
No bulldyke. You are wrong.
As usual.
And nat is not a lib. He is a totalitarian.

1. US healthcare was better before the ACA, you want something, you pay for it.
2. Closing the border with Mexico costs them more than it does us. It behooves Mexico to stop the fucking caravans.
3. No one wants to pull out of NATO, Trump wants the freeloaders to pay what they are supposed to.

Your bullshit threads are pathetic. The good news is that you can have 6 more years of them.

Somehow I doubt Trump is going to fulfill his pledges, in the most distructive manner possible; just so you can feel vindicated in your hatred of America’s choice.

• Banned

Its YOUR orange clown that "wants those things to happen".......

Did the idiot-in-chief tell you that such is what he wants to do???........
Do you NOT believe what the Trumpster tell you?

LMAO

I just want Trump to do one thing; kick ass next year and trigger you for four more.

Sacrifice a Trump cult virgin to ENSURE a Trump win next year......I mean, everything is going so damn well for the orange idiot, what's to worry?..................LOL

Does the ABOVE mean that you TOO don;t want those Trump "promises" to be kept???

Gee, you must have gotten to actually enjoy the Trump screwing of his own moronic base.......LOL

I

Wow! You are one delusional motherfucker.

Please, explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that the price of tomatoes would rise to anywhere near $20/pound so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass.

You're an idiot.

Does the ABOVE mean that you TOO don;t want those Trump "promises" to be kept???

Gee, you must have gotten to actually enjoy the Trump screwing of his own moronic base.......LOL
straw-man-meme.jpg

I

Wow! You are one delusional motherfucker.

Please, explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that the price of tomatoes would rise to anywhere near $20/pound so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass.

You're an idiot.
I end up throwing away more than I can eat, and can every year...

If the Trump cult mentality shoes IRONY

no sign of hope to accept reality SUCH AS RUSSIAN COLLUSION

than that 35% of Americans need a swift kick in their collective asses....AKA CONDITIONING

To facilitate that proverbial kick, then Trump needs to fulfill his moronic promises: TRUMP ALREADY HAS DELIVERED ON MOST PROMISES, AND THEN SOME

1. Repeal the ACA with nothing but an idiotic "promise" that he'll have something better after he cons his base into voting for him again. HE DOESN'T NEED TO CON US, HE'S CLEARLY EARNED ANOTHER 4 YEARS.

2. Close the border with Mexico......and lose $2 BILLION per day of our economy and have all of us....including his base's acolytes....pay $20 per a pound of tomatoes. HE'LL NEVER LITERALLY CLOSE THE BORDER, HE'S JUST TALKING SMACK.

3. Pull out of NATO (as Putin has instructed Trump to do) so that we can teach most of Europe a "lesson" and watch what would happen....not only in military defense......but the trade fiasco we would have with most of our allies. ILMAO @ TRUMP DOING WHAT HE'S TOLD.

We have reached the point that to finally wake the Trump cult members from their addiction to the Trump orange kool aid, ONLY that kick in their asses may offer an answer. YOU'RE PROBABLY BEST @ RUN-ON SENTENCES. I'D ASK TO MEET SO YOU CAN "KICK MY ASS", BUT YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU'RE A PUSSY.

Here's all I really want Rump to do.

-- or to put it another way, Grow A Pair.

Send him a tweet.

Forum List

Back