The 2019 Harley Davidson Road King.

upload_2019-8-15_16-29-20.jpeg

I know where one of those is being raffled off this weekend. I'm not a bike rider, but it sure is danged beautiful.

It is. And it's sooo sweet to sit on. Just a super nice bike. Way out of my price range but man it's a nice bike.

If you ever get to Amarillo in the middle of the summer, you can check out the Tripp's Annual Harley Party, 85 dollars will get you admission for 2 people, plus put you in a drawing for a brand new Harley. This year, they gave away a Road King.

they sound like rolling farts.................

You are a girl. You don't understand.

<pffft> harleys & assault rifles are substitutes for dudes who need to compensate for their shortcomings...... :whipg:

Not really. I really like the Honda Boulevard to. Some folks just like riding. I even rollerblade some times.

well i'm not gonna troll yer thread, but you still depend on them thar phallic symbols that have a trigger.

they sound like rolling farts.................

You are a girl. You don't understand.

<pffft> harleys & assault rifles are substitutes for dudes who need to compensate for their shortcomings...... :whipg:

Not really. I really like the Honda Boulevard to. Some folks just like riding. I even rollerblade some times.

well i'm not gonna troll yer thread, but you still depend on them thar phallic symbols that have a trigger.

Na, I love my phallice .

Wish I could afford a new bike.
Been a couple years since I rode as my old Honda Nighthawk now smokes like a mosquito fogger. Not worth the rebuild.

Have to settle for the snowmobiles this winter.

Some day I will have my new bike.

Forum List

Back