The 2019 Harley Davidson Road King.

Wish I could afford a new bike.
Been a couple years since I rode as my old Honda Nighthawk now smokes like a mosquito fogger. Not worth the rebuild.

Have to settle for the snowmobiles this winter.

Some day I will have my new bike.

Me to, and that will be it. I have two used bikes at this time. Th y are good enough.

Been a couple years since I rode as my old Honda Nighthawk now smokes like a mosquito fogger. Not worth the rebuild.

Me to, and that will be it. I have two used bikes at this time. Th y are good enough.
Nothing like riding the open road.
Wife will probably want me to go to one of the Ultra models. She wants a back rest.
She will ride any other machine solo, but prefers to be passenger on a bike.

Nothing like riding the open road.
Wife will probably want me to go to one of the Ultra models. She wants a back rest.
She will ride any other machine solo, but prefers to be passenger on a bike.

Mine won't go near it. To be fair, I just started riding again. The only reason I got the bikes I do is that they were available when I had the money they wanted.

Got nothing against Harleys but I'd buy a Goldwing if I wanted comfort,and any number of Jap crotch rockets if I wanted speed and handling.
While I liked my Yamaha Warrior it still failed in out right performance and comfort but it was a decent compromise.

Mine was very similar to this one but with the Tricky Air.
Didnt need a kickstand. When I went to park it I'd hit the air release and it'd sit on the frame.

rswarrior102b.jpg

Got nothing against Harleys but I'd buy a Goldwing if I wanted comfort,and any number of Jap crotch rockets if I wanted speed and handling.
While I liked my Yamaha Warrior it still failed in out right performance and comfort but it was a decent compromise.

Mine was very similar to this one but with the Tricky Air.
Didnt need a kickstand. When I went to park it I'd hit the air release and it'd sit on the frame.

rswarrior102b.jpg

My goal is a Triumph speedmaster. Very quiet, and just nice bike all around.

I came within an inch of buying one. I ended up buying a classic Corvette instead.

I might buy a couple of these to ride through the countryside with the better half once we figure out where we're gonna end up.

IMG_9796-660x431.jpg

Those classic 750s are always worth the rebuilds...I know, I have one....Check with Sport Wheels in Jordan to see what you can scare up for the project.

CB750.jpg

Those classic 750s are always worth the rebuilds...I know, I have one....Check with Sport Wheels in Jordan to see what you can scare up for the project.

View attachment 275480
That is basically the bike parked in my garage. 82 Nighthawk. Needs more engine work than worth it. Rode the piss out of it for over 20 years. Sport wheels may get it unless I find someone willing to make it their project.

Attachments

• 20180920_160612.jpg
    20180920_160612.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 25
If I were going to ride again, the Road King would be at the top of my list. Beautiful bike, especially if you like a big, beefy road bike.

You're not fully accessorized until you add this.
daily_gifdump_3144_26a-1.gif

I was watching Velocity channel and saw on one of the builder shows where they had made a hydraulic/air ride trailer that you could just roll your bike onto and it also had a hydraulic system where the hitch was so you could raise and lower it without unhitching the trailer.

That being said, this system is way cooler and better.

Forum List

Back