What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Loretta Lynch Threatened FBI Director Comey is Just Too Perfect

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think we all know the answer. She was offered a continuation of her power if Clinton wins. The following is what stood out for me:

After citing a startling statistic that 97% of the Department of Justice employees' political donations go to Hillary Clinton, Trump put forth the proposition that Bill Clinton was offering Lynch an extension of her appointment as Attorney General.

More w/video @ Donald Trump's Explanation for Why Loretta Lynch Threatened FBI Director Comey is Just Too Perfect

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
third or fourth thread on this

please merge

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we all know the answer. She was offered a continuation of her power if Clinton wins. The following is what stood out for me:

After citing a startling statistic that 97% of the Department of Justice employees' political donations go to Hillary Clinton, Trump put forth the proposition that Bill Clinton was offering Lynch an extension of her appointment as Attorney General.

More w/video @ Donald Trump's Explanation for Why Loretta Lynch Threatened FBI Director Comey is Just Too Perfect

The syndicate is being exposed by this matter. The "60 protocol" they are claiming appears nowhere in official DOJ policy.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Comey is not allowed to investigate Hillary....its the law

Or something

dannyboys

Gold Member
Reaction score
You Hillary asslickers have been the first ones to use the word "maybe" every time another scandal erupts involving the Clintons. You've been doing it for decades!
Ahhhhh. A "former Whitehouse lawyer" claims Comey "maybe" broke the law.
Dear GOD you assholes are hypocritical!

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Comey did not break the law. There is no law mandating that crimes must be covered up if the criminal is a Clinton.

Fang

Platinum Member
Reaction score

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That’s a classic bribe.....10 years.

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
it's those on the left and the right that are calling for his resignation, and he needs to resign...what he did was WRONG.

R

rdean

Where is the threat? Oh, there wasn't one.

We call that LSOS.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's those on the left and the right that are calling for his resignation, and he needs to resign...what he did was WRONG.

Who is? Anyone important?

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How so? That's his JOB. Covering for the DNC is not his job. He didn't create the mess for Hillary, Huma or Weinie.

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score

Who is? Anyone important?
google is your friend!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List