Loretta Lynch Latest Co-Conspirator To Turn On Comey To Save Her A...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has flatly accused former FBI Director James Comey of mischaracterizing her statements by repeatedly alleging, under oath, that Lynch privately instructed him to call the Hillary Clinton email probe a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

"In a June 17 interview under oath with the House Intelligence Committee, Comey said Lynch had pressed him to downplay the significance of the Clinton email review. He said the moment led him to question her independence and contributed to his decision to unilaterally hold a press conference in July 2016 announcing the conclusions of the probe.

“The attorney general had directed me not to call it an investigation, but instead to call it a matter"

Loretta Lynch accuses Comey of misrepresenting key Clinton probe conversation, was 'quite surprised' by his testimony

Comey
Rosenstein
Clapper
Brennan
Baker
...and now Lynch.

One by one, the co-conspirators are turning on each other in expectation of the coming US IG Report results and because of the 4 on-going DOJ investigations of the traitors...

I wonder who will be up next turning on Comey...or the others....

"Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has flatly accused former FBI Director James Comey of mischaracterizing her statements by repeatedly alleging, under oath, that Lynch privately instructed him to call the Hillary Clinton email probe a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

"In a June 17 interview under oath with the House Intelligence Committee, Comey said Lynch had pressed him to downplay the significance of the Clinton email review. He said the moment led him to question her independence and contributed to his decision to unilaterally hold a press conference in July 2016 announcing the conclusions of the probe.

“The attorney general had directed me not to call it an investigation, but instead to call it a matter"

Loretta Lynch accuses Comey of misrepresenting key Clinton probe conversation, was 'quite surprised' by his testimony

Comey
Rosenstein
Clapper
Brennan
Baker
...and now Lynch.

One by one, the co-conspirators are turning on each other in expectation of the coming US IG Report results and because of the 4 on-going DOJ investigations of the traitors...

Talk about a non-issue!!!

Comey
Rosenstein
Clapper
Brennan
Baker
...and now Lynch.

It's a huge issue. Someone is lying!

Comey
Rosenstein
Clapper
Brennan
Baker
...and now Lynch.

Maybe depends on what you consider to be the issue...…..if it's about calling it a matter vs investigation......then yeah it's really a nothing burger cause either way it was still an investigation.

BUT I think the real issue here is why after 2+ years of near silence from Lynch, now all of a sudden she's defending her 'honor' and calling out Comey for it.

Lol, this is like 1/1,000,000th of what Barr has done in just a matter of weeks.

Is calling it a "matter" really that big of a deal?

Want to really make a big splash? Give us a tape of Bill Clinton on the plane with Lynch asking her to stop all the investigations into Hillary.

Maybe they can come up with some gibberish that it was “the matter of the investigation” and they just got their words crossed.

Comey
Rosenstein
Clapper
Brennan
Baker
...and now Lynch.

Maybe depends on what you consider to be the issue...…..if it's about calling it a matter vs investigation......then yeah it's really a nothing burger cause either way it was still an investigation.

BUT I think the real issue here is why after 2+ years of near silence from Lynch, now all of a sudden she's defending her 'honor' and calling out Comey for it.
Because she doesn't give a damn about what the GOP propaganda machine says, but James Comey is a different story.

Comey
Rosenstein
Clapper
Brennan
Baker
...and now Lynch.

Because she doesn't give a damn about what the GOP propaganda machine says, but James Comey is a different story.

You know the difference between GOP & Dem liars????

GOP may end up with egg on their faces...….but Dems keep pointing at others

Just let that sink in and think about what it means......

That's it, play it down. Good strategy. LOL

Playing it down? If this is the worst thing that could be found... when the initial things being Lynch accused of, meeting Bill Clinton on a plane to come up with a way to end investigations into Hillary... then it really is pretty petty in comparison.

If Trump said this same thing, you guys would either ignore it altogether, or say that it means absolutely nothing.

Bill Barr over the last couple weeks has continually said OVER AND OVER that Trump's campaign was spied on by the Obama Administration, then followed that up with, "Well I don't know it for a fact, but we should look into it. But I think spying occurred."

He literally said something happened, then said he doesn't know for a fact it happened, but that it happened. WHAT?

As I said before this is going up the ladder right to the office of the President. I for one would like to know the truth and see those responsible for this transgression and abuse of power brought to justice.

Comey
Rosenstein
Clapper
Brennan
Baker
...and now Lynch.

If it is such a non-issue, why did she wait over two years to tell the truth, if in fact she is not lying to cover her own ass?

Playing it down? If this is the worst thing that could be found... when the initial things being Lynch accused of, meeting Bill Clinton on a plane to come up with a way to end investigations into Hillary... then it really is pretty petty in comparison.

If Trump said this same thing, you guys would either ignore it altogether, or say that it means absolutely nothing.

Bill Barr over the last couple weeks has continually said OVER AND OVER that Trump's campaign was spied on by the Obama Administration, then followed that up with, "Well I don't know it for a fact, but we should look into it. But I think spying occurred."

He literally said something happened, then said he doesn't know for a fact it happened, but that it happened. WHAT?
Why don't you rethink your post, then come back when you can say something that makes sense?

Why don't you rethink your post, then come back when you can say something that makes sense?

I know exactly what I am saying. What is the huge significance of saying "matter" and "investigation?" Does that change the results of the investigation?

What's worse? A disagreement over something like this, or of Trump asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation? You have lost perception of what is actually significant.

Comey
Rosenstein
Clapper
Brennan
Baker
...and now Lynch.

Getting crowded on the bus. But hilarious watching everyone turning on each other.

Pass the popcorn!!!

Forum List

Back