That Loretta Lynch Threatened FBI Director Comey is Just Too Perfect

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I think we all know the answer. She was offered a continuation of her power if Clinton wins. The following is what stood out for me:

After citing a startling statistic that 97% of the Department of Justice employees' political donations go to Hillary Clinton, Trump put forth the proposition that Bill Clinton was offering Lynch an extension of her appointment as Attorney General.

More w/video @ Donald Trump's Explanation for Why Loretta Lynch Threatened FBI Director Comey is Just Too Perfect

I think we all know the answer. She was offered a continuation of her power if Clinton wins. The following is what stood out for me:

After citing a startling statistic that 97% of the Department of Justice employees' political donations go to Hillary Clinton, Trump put forth the proposition that Bill Clinton was offering Lynch an extension of her appointment as Attorney General.

More w/video @ Donald Trump's Explanation for Why Loretta Lynch Threatened FBI Director Comey is Just Too Perfect

The syndicate is being exposed by this matter. The "60 protocol" they are claiming appears nowhere in official DOJ policy.

You Hillary asslickers have been the first ones to use the word "maybe" every time another scandal erupts involving the Clintons. You've been doing it for decades!
Ahhhhh. A "former Whitehouse lawyer" claims Comey "maybe" broke the law.
Dear GOD you assholes are hypocritical!

Comey did not break the law. There is no law mandating that crimes must be covered up if the criminal is a Clinton.

That’s a classic bribe.....10 years.

it's those on the left and the right that are calling for his resignation, and he needs to resign...what he did was WRONG.

Where is the threat? Oh, there wasn't one.

We call that LSOS.

it's those on the left and the right that are calling for his resignation, and he needs to resign...what he did was WRONG.

Who is? Anyone important?

How so? That's his JOB. Covering for the DNC is not his job. He didn't create the mess for Hillary, Huma or Weinie.

Who is? Anyone important?
google is your friend!

Forum List

Back