That is Right Scott Brown, Its THE PEOPLE'S government not the parties

If the moderates and indipendent are paying attention to the lack of checks & balances in DC right now and decide to rectify that situation, Brown will win...

Yea the DNC is already sending their henchmen up there to begin attacking the man's family. Their candidate cannot possibly win on her beliefs. Brown is obviously the superior candidate and the DNC knows this. Their personal smear campaign must begin now. I think the Democrats will resort to these Palin-like personal smear campaigns in all elections in 2010 and beyond. It's all they have left at this point. They cannot win on their beliefs anymore. Hey i'll be rooting for Mr. Brown but i'm not counting on him winning. The DNC will rig this thing somehow. But hey,go get em Mr. Brown!

I can't beleive what an arrogant stance the democrats are taking on this. Kerry e-mailing constituents about KENNEDY'S seat. If I were in Massachusetts and even someone I liked said something that arrogant, I would vote against them out of spite. It is not some politician's seat, it's the citizen's of Massachusetts seat.

It's ARROGANCE and it's in your face people of Massachusetts. You need to send a loud and clear message about whose seat that is and hopefully you will do it next Tuesday.

You have a problem with Acorn jokes or just jokes you don't agree with?

Not a supporter of Acorn's methods at all. But to see people STILL implying that they influenced votes instead of JUST voter registration FORMS makes me angry.

Sorry Mags but to bluntly honest you have the problem. Like I said unpucker.

I won't have a "problem" with the subject of Acorn unless FoxNews decides again that it doesn't have an issue that adequately excites its audience and starts in with another daily onslaught over Acorn. Sure, the organization is suspect for a lot of reasons, but to hear/read the saturation it got over and above anything else going on in the universe became a little too much after awhile.

Yea the DNC is already sending their henchmen up there to begin attacking the man's family. Their candidate cannot possibly win on her beliefs. Brown is obviously the superior candidate and the DNC knows this. Their personal smear campaign must begin now. I think the Democrats will resort to these Palin-like personal smear campaigns in all elections in 2010 and beyond. It's all they have left at this point. They cannot win on their beliefs anymore. Hey i'll be rooting for Mr. Brown but i'm not counting on him winning. The DNC will rig this thing somehow. But hey,go get em Mr. Brown!

Yes, this is disgusting. After all, the RNC never EVER would even dream of conducting smear campaigns. :eusa_whistle:

I love seeing the Scott Brown momentum in here.

Keep it up folks!!!!

They might just pull it off and send a HUGE message the DC-Democrats and Big Government anti-American left that even in the most blue of blue states, the people are saying, ENOUGH.

Shame on Gergen too. What a Democratic Party hack. Why did Brown agree to having that tool moderate the debate? Gergen is a well known & long-time Kennedy butt-sniffer. Good to see Brown whip the chit out of him on his loaded "Teddy Kennedy Seat" question. Gergen shouldn't have been allowed to moderate that debate. I think it backfired on the Dems though. WTG Mr. Brown! :)

A Brown victory would be the Boston Tea Party II

God speed to (Senator) Brown....

I have to admit Scott Brown is a fine looking fella, in addition to impressive credentials (thus far). The Republicans better hope that a bevy of women didn't also think so, and that he kept his fatigues and civvies zipped along the road to Washington stardom.

Talk about drinking the Kool-Aid. I see you've been fully indoctrinated, Pilgrim. Sad.

Aww c'mon maggiemae, have a sense of humor. I was just messin around.

ACORN didn't do absentee ballots, their issues were with voter registration.

Okay, you're forgiven. Laughing...sort of.

any kind of voter fraud is nothing to laugh at.

And TY for forgiving me :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoZv0QL6q7k[/ame]

Martha Jokely

The so called AG who can't be bothered to spell Massachusettes correctly in her ads

The AG of Massachusettes who didn't prosecute bribe taking, bra stuffing Diane Wilkerson?

[youtube]FoZAW96hapQ[/youtube]

The AG of Massachusettes who chastised a father for punching out a man (illegal immigrant) who was groping his son in a public bathroom saying "We discourage self help in Massachusettes"

The Ag who didn't prosecute a State senator for multiple counts of indecency and sexual misconduct

The AG who let a politician convicted of DUI multiple times off the hook

Yeah she'll fit right in in DC

Coakley is a Mass. Democrat Party Machine hack.

Vote Scott Brown!!!!!

Martha Jokely

The so called AG who can't be bothered to spell Massachusettes correctly in her ads

The AG of Massachusettes who didn't prosecute bribe taking, bra stuffing Diane Wilkerson?

[youtube]FoZAW96hapQ[/youtube]

The AG of Massachusettes who chastised a father for punching out a man (illegal immigrant) who was groping his son in a public bathroom saying "We discourage self help in Massachusettes"

The Ag who didn't prosecute a State senator for multiple counts of indecency and sexual misconduct

The AG who let a politician convicted of DUI multiple times off the hook

Yeah she'll fit right in in DC

A half-a-quibble. Certainly THAT Senate seat is the seat where the PEOPLE can get a representative called a Senator seated.

But he Seat is one of two belonging to the STATE known as the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

The Federal Union is often thought of as the embodiment of "We, the People" because that phrase was ultimately chosen to be employed in the Constitution's Preamble.

But despite the political accomodation which had been made in order to use that phrase, it is more correct to note that the Union consists not of people banding together, but of their respective STATES banding together.

The SEAT belongs to the People in one sense, but it actually belongs to the State of Massachusetts. (And since, unlike the case at its inception, the Senator gets chosen by the People of the State, not by their own state legislature, it is perfectly fair nowadays for Brown to have said it's the People's seat.)

Either way, candidate Brown was right on the fucking money. It most certainly does not belong to the Kennedys and it does not belong to one political Party.

I don't know if the Republican can pull off an upset in a Democrat state like Mass. But I love seeing the Dems have to work so hard to keep something they had previously viewed as a total gimme. :clap2:

Last edited:
And you know what's really creepy about Martha?

She never blinks.

[youtube]RM6mL1Suq2U[/youtube]

[youtube]jejnh5LjrJc[/youtube]

Creepy. She must be at least part snake not having to blink like that

YOu guys haven't even found the real damaging thing about Martha Coakley yet.

Reasearch her a little, find out what she did in 2002 that made her popular. Then look at what she did with the same person in 1995.

She was part of the coverup of the pedophile priests....well mabye not intentionally but she helped.

Scott Brown is obviously the superior candidate but that doesn't mean he'll win up there. The Democrats are a firmly entrenched power up there and will do anything to keep that seat...and i do mean anything. Look for a lot of those "Voter Irregularities" in that election. Coakley is a very weak Democratic candidate. Brown is the common sense choice. I'll be rooting for the guy.

Forum List

Back