Thanks to White Supremacy There's 2 Americas: White America & Black America

Africa was fucked up because they were busy killing each other.
South Africa was the usual White success story.
But you continue on your Merry Denial Way.
Well the facts don't show that. Meanwhile Europe had experiened dark ages, the bubonic plague and other pandemics due to their filth and consistent fighting between white tribes in Europe. South Africa failed. That's why the world put sanctions on them.

Well the facts don't show that. Meanwhile Europe had experiened dark ages, the bubonic plague and other pandemics due to their filth and consistent fighting between white tribes in Europe. South Africa failed. That's why the world put sanctions on them.
What facts?
The Whites came to battle not wearing tiger skins and won.

You must be talking about Gary King, that white boy who works at the icream shop.
You stupid fucking RACIST ....

You know exactly who I am talking about.

I am talking about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and his speech condemning RACIST JUST LIKE YOU !!!!!

George Floyd complied with police commands and got murdered. Derek Chauvin was the criminal. Get it right.
Floyd resisted arrest ....

You are just another Leftist POS LIAR ....

Oh and a POS RACIST as well .....

But, that's really the same thing, right?

You stupid fucking RACIST ....

You know exactly who I am talking about.

I am talking about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and his speech condemning RACIST JUST LIKE YOU !!!!!

No, You're talking about Jimmy King, that white boy working at the salvage yard. Because Martin Luther King had more than 1 speech and in that one speech you want to use he was talking about WHITE RACISTS LIKE YOU.

Floyd resisted arrest ....

You are just another Leftist POS LIAR ....
Nah, he didn't. It's on tape and that does not excuse the 9 minutes floyd was cuffed on the ground in prone position with that thug pushing his knee on Floyds neck.

No, You're talking about Jimmy King, that white boy working at the salvage yard. Because Martin Luther King had more than 1 speech and in that one speech you want to use he was talking about WHITE RACISTS LIKE YOU.
Go Fuck Yourself .....

My comment clearly states who I am referring to and EXACTLY why Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was referring to RACIST like yourself who judge people by the color of their skin.

Nah, he didn't. It's on tape and that does not excuse the 9 minutes floyd was cuffed on the ground in prone position with that thug pushing his knee on Floyds neck.
It is on tape ....

And, clearly he resisted.

You are a LIAR and a COWARD.

Go Fuck Yourself .....

My comment clearly states who I am referring to and EXACTLY why Dr. Marti Luther King, Jr. was referring to RACIST like yourself who judge people by the color of their skin.

Your comment was not abot MLK. It was about a person you made up based on one sentence that had nothing to do with MLK. If MLK was alive today, you'd be whining about him calling whites out based on color. He was the most hated man in this country by whites like you and a white man just like you murdered him.

So you weren't talking about MLK. You were talking about Mark Larry King the mechanic at the gas station.

Forum List

Back