What would MLK Say?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
"First, it is necessary to understand that Black Power is a cry of disappointment. The Black Power slogan did not spring full grown from the head of some philosophical Zeus. It was born from the wounds of despair and disappointment. It is a cry of daily hurt and persistent pain. For centuries the Negro has been caught in the tentacles of white power. Many Negroes have given up faith in the white majority because "white power" with total control has left them empty handed., So in reality the call for Black Power is a reaction to the failure of white power."

Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. "Where Do We Go From Here , Chaos or Community," page 33, paragraph 2

MLK would be crying tears of Joy at how far we have come as a society. Where white kids and black kids go to school hand in hand in equality, where black people not only own businesses, but are free to do whatever they choose to do., go own and live. He would say that more work needs to be done on police reform, but he would be proud to see America now.

He'd probably say that he wasn't a Negro tonight, and that he was f*cking for God.

MLK would be crying tears of Joy at how far we have come as a society. Where white kids and black kids go to school hand in hand in equality, where black people not only own businesses, but are free to do whatever they choose to do., go own and live. He would say that more work needs to be done on police reform, but he would be proud to see America now.
I doubt that. He'd be speaking pretty much like John Lewis was, telling blacks to keep getting in good trouble.

That's your opinion, and I have my opinion. Unfortunately we cannot ask him.
Your opinion is that of a racist white man who has invented a King that never was. King would not be happy with things now.

"First, it is necessary to understand that Black Power is a cry of disappointment. The Black Power slogan did not spring full grown from the head of some philosophical Zeus. It was born from the wounds of despair and disappointment. It is a cry of daily hurt and persistent pain. For centuries the Negro has been caught in the tentacles of white power. Many Negroes have given up faith in the white majority because "white power" with total control has left them empty handed., So in reality the call for Black Power is a reaction to the failure of white power."

Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. "Where Do We Go From Here , Chaos or Community," page 33, paragraph 2

You could always move to South Africa and actually shoot Whitey legally.

MLK would tell you to quit being such a sniveling little bitch.

So true.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
he called me one too for posting a comment made by rep.Waters about Obama.... and i am probably darker than he is....
You are a racist. I don't see you saying shit to whites when they post obvious racism and you are a white person by racial classification.

Forum List

Back