Thanks to White Supremacy There's 2 Americas: White America & Black America

Bullshit. Citizens are killing citizens in far larger numbers than cops are killing innocent citizens. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.
There should be ZERO cops killing innocent citizens and so you go sell that sorry excuse to your buddies at militia practice.

I won't admit to something that facts show not to be true. And the facts show George Floyd was murdered, that 85 percent of whites are killed by other whites and that whites shoot each other more than blacks. What you believe is racist bullshit.
Show us the source of your facts.

Martin Luther King did not do that. Furthermore, he was telling whites to stop being racists. You have not stopped yet but want to try telling black people about Dr. King.

Keep Dr. Kings name out of your mouth.
You are the very RACIST Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. warned ALL Americans about.

AzogtheDefiler
People like you and IM2 hate free speech.

You have free speech. What you don't have is protection against how ppl respond to your free speech.

That's why there are slander and libel laws. I could open a coffee shop and put a Starbucks sign up. But I'd sued and shut down very quickly.

AzogtheDefiler
Why would the other officers be charged with first degree murder? That is not the definition of the crime.

Let a black man do what that white cop did Floyd and see how quickly he get's charged with 1st degree murder

AzogtheDefiler
You admitted to me that you hate white people. Be a coward like IM2 and put me on ignore. You dumbass leftist loser.

I never said I hated white ppl
You did and if the colors were reversed they still would not be charged.

There should be ZERO cops killing innocent citizens and so you go sell that sorry excuse to your buddies at militia practice.
We have a target of a nygga at militia practice and "IM2" is written on it. It's full of bullet holes.

I won't admit to something that facts show not to be true. And the facts show George Floyd was murdered, that 85 percent of whites are killed by other whites and that whites shoot each other more than blacks. What you believe is racist bullshit.
That's why the idiot named himself BS Filter , BS...get it?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Obama was wrong in his infamous speech where he talked about being one America, although I know he was trying to placate to racist white America, he shouldn't have.

He should have just told the truth. We live in two Americas....

Can you imagine anybody Black surviving an episode like this w/o being tazed, gang tackled, beaten or even shot?

This is the Black American experience...

We live in two Americas. Two totally. different. Americas.

The board racist speaks again.

Forum List

Back