Thanks Obama: Illegal Alien Killer Protected By His Sanctuary City Disappears After Paying Bond

You can't blame Obama for the sanctuary cities, you should blame the city council and the mayor, because they are the ones that elect to become sanctuary cities.

And, how is this different than the "affluenza teen" who killed 4 people, paid his bail, went on probation and then disappeared for Mexico with his mother?

You can't blame Obama for the sanctuary cities, you should blame the city council and the mayor, because they are the ones that elect to become sanctuary cities.

And, how is this different than the "affluenza teen" who killed 4 people, paid his bail, went on probation and then disappeared for Mexico with his mother?

Mexico sent them back to the US

Well, if Mexico catches him, we can have him extradited back here as well.

But they won't.

Case Against 'Affluenza' Teen Ethan Couch Moved to Adult Court

NBCNews.com-Feb 19, 2016
The case against the Texas teenager who famously used an "affluenza" defense in a fatal drunk-driving crash will be moved to adult court, ...

But they won't.

What makes you so sure they won't? Remember, Mexico is currently working on sending El Chapo Guzman back here to stand trial.

Sanctuary cities are brazenly breaking federal law esp section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. Obozo refuses to enforce that law so yes, this is his fault. THINK, america-hater.

But they won't.

What makes you so sure they won't? Remember, Mexico is currently working on sending El Chapo Guzman back here to stand trial.
I LIVE in a border state and Mexico does NOT send them back.

Sanctuary cities are brazenly breaking federal law esp section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. Obozo refuses to enforce that law so yes, this is his fault. THINK, america-hater.

Really? "America hater"?

I guess you've missed the fact that I've been on here a long time, as well as have referenced the fact that I served 20 plus years (less than 21) in the U.S. Navy.

I served during Beruit, Desert Storm (both pts. 1 and 2), as well as Kosovo.

How many years did you serve?

And, what branch?

Really? "America hater"?

I guess you've missed the fact that I've been on here a long time, as well as have referenced the fact that I served 20 plus years (less than 21) in the U.S. Navy.

I served during Beruit, Desert Storm (both pts. 1 and 2), as well as Kosovo.

How many years did you serve?

And, what branch?
I would think the term "Turncoat" would fit you better. If you were still active you would be a traitor. Its not to late in life for you to be a turncoat. Arnold WAS post military and had rank and respect.
So yeah, real world and dead nuts right?
Turncoat.

if omaha is or is not a sanctuary city is irrelevant to the suspect skipping out on bond - and the story has even less to do with obama

Forum List

Back