More Rape in Europe

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
>>Norway is dealing with yet another gruesome rape perpetrated by newly arriving Muslim migrants.
Authorities have charged four migrants in connection with the gang-rape of a 19-year-old male at a reception center in the city of Vestfold. The incident, which was filmed in December, included three men in their 20s and one in his 40s.
Meanwhile, police are still looking for leads in connection with January’s rape of a 3-year-old migrant in the city of Stavanger.<<

Read more at New normal? Muslim migrants film rape of male teen

And they filmed it no less

??????????

Castration Plier Stainless Steel (Burdizzo Style) 9" - - Amazon.com

http://animalwelfareapproved.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/TAFS-9-Beef-castration-2010.pdf

They bring what they run from

Over there victims would be killed, and in some cases the perpetrators a well by public stoning

Can't say there are not four witnesses when they have the video to play for a courtroom full of people

>>Norway is dealing with yet another gruesome rape perpetrated by newly arriving Muslim migrants.
Authorities have charged four migrants in connection with the gang-rape of a 19-year-old male at a reception center in the city of Vestfold. The incident, which was filmed in December, included three men in their 20s and one in his 40s.
Meanwhile, police are still looking for leads in connection with January’s rape of a 3-year-old migrant in the city of Stavanger.<<

??????????

http://animalwelfareapproved.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/TAFS-9-Beef-castration-2010.pdf

It's not unheard of unfortunately but, there's at least one bright spot - their stupidity makes them easier to catch and convict and remove them from the gene pool...

Men film gang rape of NSW teen girl

??????????

I'm shocked you're not enjoying it all. I thought you'd be the type, you know Europeans must suffer et al. You know how EVIL we've been....historically I mean. That sort of horsecrap.

:rolleyes-41:

??????????

I'm shocked you're not enjoying it all. I thought you'd be the type, you know Europeans must suffer et al. You know how EVIL we've been....historically I mean. That sort of horsecrap.

Rape? Enraged

I've seen too many horror, abuses and killings

Castration? That I would be willing to carry out myself, clamp or knife, testicles or total

??????????

Rape? Enraged

Castration? That I would be willing to carry out myself, clamp or knife, testicles or total

Oh sorry, I maybe got you confusded with other poster. I'm just upset and confused. Sorry.

??????????

Rape? Enraged

Oh sorry, I maybe got you confusded with other poster. I'm just upset and confused. Sorry.

OK

??????????

Rape? Enraged

OK

No it is you. i was right first time.

??????????

Rape? Enraged

OK

No it is you. i was right first time.

Go chill, you're ranting

Forum List

Back