Thank you Marjorie Taylor Greene

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: I rise in opposition to this resolution to hold Mark Meadows in contempt of Congress because it’s being held by nothing but a Kangaroo Court. Congress’s job is to make laws, not enforce them. that’s the role of the executive and the judicial branch of this government. But somehow the Communists here in charge have forgotten, no have not forgotten, are purposely abusing the Constitution and what this body of Congress is supposed to do. You see, when we go to this level to the point where we’re forgetting and abusing what our power is, then the American people will trust us no more. And that is exactly what the January 6th Committee is doing.

Could not have stated that better myself. Of course demrats in BO's White House like Eric Holder and others were found in contempt of Congress and nothing happened. But we know laws do not apply to them or certain select deep state RINOs.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: I rise in opposition to this resolution to hold Mark Meadows in contempt of Congress because it’s being held by nothing but a Kangaroo Court. Congress’s job is to make laws, not enforce them. that’s the role of the executive and the judicial branch of this government. But somehow the Communists here in charge have forgotten, no have not forgotten, are purposely abusing the Constitution and what this body of Congress is supposed to do. You see, when we go to this level to the point where we’re forgetting and abusing what our power is, then the American people will trust us no more. And that is exactly what the January 6th Committee is doing.

Could not have stated that better myself. Of course demrats in BO's White House like Eric Holder and others were found in contempt of Congress and nothing happened. But we know laws do not apply to them or certain select deep state RINOs.
It used to be unlawful for Congress to politically target private citizens.

There is no rule of law anymore.

Such is the blind partisan right.

Hopefully, she's gone after next November.

Wow...I completely mis-read your post!
I thought you were laughing at her like almost every thinking person and then I read your last couple of sentences.
I misjudged you.

It's not communism, it's totalitarianism.

Wow...I completely mis-read your post!
I thought you were laughing at her like almost every thinking person and then I read your last couple of sentences.
I misjudged you.
Experts in ad hominems, such as yourself, never actually think.

So you admit that greene is wrong.
I knew it.........LOOLOOLOL
Communist. Fascist. Arrogant Pricks are all prettty much the same assholes.

She is just saying what we all think of the fuckers from the left. Like the Lying ass....fitting symbol of the DNC.........Schitt show man.

Your side have NO HONOR, NO MORALS, and your obsession with power is known.

Communist. Fascist. Arrogant Pricks are all prettty much the same assholes.

She is just saying what we all think of the fuckers from the left. Like the Lying ass....fitting symbol of the DNC.........Schitt show man.

Your side have NO HONOR, NO MORALS, and your obsession with power is known.
Oh man, such powerful words.
You crushed it.
Now go get a job.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You are as brainless as she is. The fact is that Republikcans were engaged in violence against the government and Republicans are now trying to cover it up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh man, such powerful words.
You crushed it.
Now go get a job.
Been working my whole life. Your side are the ones who WORSHIP GOV'T. Me not so much.

So why is that your side is full of arrogant pricks? Why are you nervous when it rains? And why should I give a damn about the worthless scum playing this GRAND INSURRECTION INVESTIGATION. lmao.

It's so freaking fake even this guy can see it.

th

Forum List

Back