I thought Dems were helping black folks…why does it appear that all smash and grabbers are black?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Come on Dems, you have clearly abandoned them. If you were truly taking care of black folks as you claim you do they wouldn’t need to rob these stores. Maybe it’s time to stop focusing on illegals and get back to your original base.

Come on Dems, you have clearly abandoned them. If you were truly taking care of black folks as you claim you do they wouldn’t need to rob these stores. Maybe it’s time to stop focusing on illegals and get back to your original base.

They are helping them by letting them steal, loot, burn, get arrested and walk away, telling them nothing is their fault because of racism, building them statues while reading down white ones, forcing companies to hire a % of blacks, villifying whites, and so on.

Besides, they shouldn't be helping blacks. They should be helping Americans.

All the smash and grabbers are not black. But that's the narrative you want to push.

They are helping them by letting them steal, loot, burn, get arrested and walk away, telling them nothing is their fault because of racism, building them statues while reading down white ones, forcing companies to hire a % of blacks, villifying whites, and so on.

Besides, they shouldn't be helping blacks. They should be helping Americans.

Whites do all that and they are the the ones who walk away while pieces of shit like you blame blacks. History speaks for itself son, and for most of the time this has been a country companies were hiring a percent of whites only. Whites like you vilify whites because of your racism.

And blacks are Americans.

Link to some videos or photos showing ‘other than blacks’ getting down with a sledge hammer?
Go look for them because you passed over them to post videos of blacks.

Whites do all that and they are the the ones who walk away while pieces of shit like you blame blacks. History speaks for itself son, and for most of the time this has been a country companies were hiring a percent of whites only. Whites like you vilify whites because of your racism.

I'm quite sure the hundreds of millions of blacks who aren't American citizens would laugh in your racist, lying face.

How racist of you.

All the smash and grabbers are not black. But that's the narrative you want to push.

Go look for them because you passed over them to post videos of blacks.
You may have completely misunderstood my OP….I got your back…I believe its sneaky as hell and underhanded for Dems to continue to pretend they do all they can to help blacks succeed yet somehow ya’ll still feel compelled to commit major violent theft. That tells me they aren’t doing shit for you.

You may have completely misunderstood my OP….I got your back…I believe its sneaky as hell and underhanded for Dems to continue to pretend they do all they can to help blacks succeed yet somehow ya’ll still feel compelled to commit major violent theft. That tells me they aren’t doing shit for you.
I don't have jack shit confused boy.

1639618663236.png

1639618739375.png

1639618786477.png

This is realism son. And you can't face it.

Why is this race bait crap in politics?

Why is this race bait crap in politics?
This thread is about Democrats NOT doing what they claim they do for black folks.
If Dems were delivering on their promises to the “black community“ like they pretend they do would black folks still commit violent theft like this?
Ofcourse they wouldn’t, they’d have no reason to do so.
What are you missing here?

This thread is about Democrats NOT doing what they claim they do for black folks.
If Dems were delivering on their promises to the “black community“ like they pretend they do would black folks still commit violent theft like this?
Ofcourse they wouldn’t, they’d have no reason to do so.
What are you missing here?
Well the democrats are why we can vote, why we can use in all public places, why we aren't excluded from colleges, housing and jobs. So you right wing lies don't cut it. Whites are more violent.

You miss that all the time.

Racists, your gaslighting ain't going to work. As long as you guys are in the republican party, write off 90 percent of the black vote.

Forum List

Back