THANK YOU Libertarians for electing Biden!! Free college soon

The libertarians I know who overwhelmingly voted regularly for the Libertarian Party largely voted for Trump.

Yes. You are informed by your circle. My experience has been exactly the opposite. Libertarians are disgusted by Trump and recognize him as an authoritarian populist who has hijacked the Republican party. The sooner we are rid of him the better.

Confirmation bias. You probably think most of them voted for Biden with you.
Grow up.

You keep personally attacking Trump. And you call him an authoritarian? WTF? You never call Biden, Nancy, Chuckie "authoritarian." You're just way emotionally invested in Democrats
Nope. You're just so invested in the lesser-of-two-evils mindset that you see anti-Trump as pro-Biden. You want me to grant "equal time" or some nonsense, complaining about Biden as much as I complain about Trump, or else that proves I'm pro-Biden. That's exactly as stupid as the "woke" nonsense, where anyone who isn't constantly giving props to BLM is labeled a racist. Well, fuck you and your simplistic mindset. I complain about Trump because he's a conman. He's conned you, and you just can't admit it to yourself. Grow the fuck up and pay attention.

So the choices are Trump/Biden 100/0 or exactly 50/50.

Why? That's just stupid
??

Gawd you're stupid.

dblack: You want me to grant "equal time."

Your personal attacks are 100% Trump, 0% Biden + Nancy + Chuckie

I just told you why I attack Trump more than Biden. Wake up. You've been conned.

You never "attack" Biden ever

Horseshit. You know better. You're usually in the threads where I'm doing it. At least try to be honest.

I've addressed that point a half dozen times IN THIS DISCUSSION.

You do not "attack" Biden ever. You do not "attack" Pelosi ever. You do not "attack" Chuck or the rest of the Democrats ever
You're just wrong and/or deliberately lying. You're really defensive whenever I criticize Trump, so I guess it sticks in your mind more. But your mind has been polluted by Trump.

Yes, I'm tired of people like you who every attack on the other side is personal. That is an "attack." You endlessly slam Trump and Trump supporters then claim to be a libertarian while you offer no such personal ATTACKS on leftists.

Every once in a while you get in a policy disagreement with a leftist and say look kaz, it's the same. No, that is not the same, not at all
I didn't say it's the same. I don't do "equal time". I'm not playing your fucking game. Crawl out of Trump's ass and reclaim your brain.

Already addressed in posts: #267, 271, 273, 275, 278.

How stupid are you?

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you
Your comprehender is fundamentally broken.

The libertarians I know who overwhelmingly voted regularly for the Libertarian Party largely voted for Trump.

Yes. You are informed by your circle. My experience has been exactly the opposite. Libertarians are disgusted by Trump and recognize him as an authoritarian populist who has hijacked the Republican party. The sooner we are rid of him the better.

Confirmation bias. You probably think most of them voted for Biden with you.
Grow up.

You keep personally attacking Trump. And you call him an authoritarian? WTF? You never call Biden, Nancy, Chuckie "authoritarian." You're just way emotionally invested in Democrats
Nope. You're just so invested in the lesser-of-two-evils mindset that you see anti-Trump as pro-Biden. You want me to grant "equal time" or some nonsense, complaining about Biden as much as I complain about Trump, or else that proves I'm pro-Biden. That's exactly as stupid as the "woke" nonsense, where anyone who isn't constantly giving props to BLM is labeled a racist. Well, fuck you and your simplistic mindset. I complain about Trump because he's a conman. He's conned you, and you just can't admit it to yourself. Grow the fuck up and pay attention.

So the choices are Trump/Biden 100/0 or exactly 50/50.

Why? That's just stupid
??

Gawd you're stupid.

dblack: You want me to grant "equal time."

Your personal attacks are 100% Trump, 0% Biden + Nancy + Chuckie

I just told you why I attack Trump more than Biden. Wake up. You've been conned.

You never "attack" Biden ever

Horseshit. You know better. You're usually in the threads where I'm doing it. At least try to be honest.

I've addressed that point a half dozen times IN THIS DISCUSSION.

You do not "attack" Biden ever. You do not "attack" Pelosi ever. You do not "attack" Chuck or the rest of the Democrats ever
You're just wrong and/or deliberately lying. You're really defensive whenever I criticize Trump, so I guess it sticks in your mind more. But your mind has been polluted by Trump.

Yes, I'm tired of people like you who every attack on the other side is personal. That is an "attack." You endlessly slam Trump and Trump supporters then claim to be a libertarian while you offer no such personal ATTACKS on leftists.

Every once in a while you get in a policy disagreement with a leftist and say look kaz, it's the same. No, that is not the same, not at all
I didn't say it's the same. I don't do "equal time". I'm not playing your fucking game. Crawl out of Trump's ass and reclaim your brain.

Already addressed in posts: #267, 271, 273, 275, 278.

How stupid are you?

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you
Your comprehender is fundamentally broken.

You personally attack Trump and Trump supporters all the time. You don't personally attack Biden, Pelosi, Chuck or Democrats ever. I agreed you sometimes have policy disagreements with Democrats. But nothing personal to Democrats at all ever. Just disagreement. You rarely say anything about Trump or Trump supporters that isn't a personal attack.

What about that are you incapable of understanding exactly? What about that is to complex for you?

If Mittens is 90% libertarian, I'm Murray Rothbard.
Hello, Murray! Because Mitt Romney absolutely believes in (and supports) free markets, free speech, free society, etc. 90% libertarian.
No he doesn't....He's a crony corporatist and vulture "capitalist"....He's she smelly dried skin on top of the scum of the Earth.

Tough election for sure but Im ecstatic Biden is gonna win and free college/student debt forgiveness is coming. THANK YOU LIBERTARIANS it seems the Libertarian vote drew just enough away from Republicans to secure a Biden win!

That will be the first awakening for the people who voted Democrat, not realizing or understanding
Democratic Spin.

The Dems have said all along..."Free Tuition." I keep asking, but never get an answer..."Who in the hell
pays for room and board and then books." What was the Beatles song...? Oh yeah..."You say Goodbye...
I'll say hello. errrrrrrr...Goodbye Debt...Hello Debt.

FREE?
How is Biden going to get the schools to operate without cash? Will school faculty volunteer their time?
Will he force everyone to work for FREE?

Joe Fat fuck, the bloated commie fuck, you know nothing, you present nothing of worth, your debating skills are non-existent. "Guy"...."Buddy"?????? You must be some kind of a fat faggot retard because there is no one here that you post to that would ever be your "pal" or "buddy", you fat commie sack of shit. 127,300 plus posts of nothingness gives credence to the adage of "Never has someone posted so much but said so little".

Rock and waddle on with yo' bad self, Joe, the pear-shaped blowhard.....

Wow, I must have really triggered you, buddy, if the mere term 'Crisis Actor" points out your silliness.

Not sure why your homophobia is triggered by the word "buddy". but never mind.

Tough election for sure but Im ecstatic Biden is gonna win and free college/student debt forgiveness is coming. THANK YOU LIBERTARIANS it seems the Libertarian vote drew just enough away from Republicans to secure a Biden win!
FREE?
How is Biden going to get the schools to operate without cash? Will school faculty volunteer their time?

If Mittens is 90% libertarian, I'm Murray Rothbard.
Hello, Murray! Because Mitt Romney absolutely believes in (and supports) free markets, free speech, free society, etc. 90% libertarian.
No he doesn't....He's a crony corporatist and vulture "capitalist"....He's she smelly dried skin on top of the scum of the Earth.
So you literally have 0 evidence to support your bat-shit crazy claim? You didn’t even try. As I said and then proved, Mitt Romney is 90% libertarian. He believes deeply in (and supports) free markets, free speech, free society, etc.

Joe Fat fuck, the bloated commie fuck, you know nothing, you present nothing of worth, your debating skills are non-existent. "Guy"...."Buddy"?????? You must be some kind of a fat faggot retard because there is no one here that you post to that would ever be your "pal" or "buddy", you fat commie sack of shit. 127,300 plus posts of nothingness gives credence to the adage of "Never has someone posted so much but said so little".

Rock and waddle on with yo' bad self, Joe, the pear-shaped blowhard.....

Wow, I must have really triggered you, buddy, if the mere term 'Crisis Actor" points out your silliness.

Not sure why your homophobia is triggered by the word "buddy". but never mind.
Just speaking truth that you needed to hear....it's what I do, Joe Fat Fuck.....no need to thank me as I am a "giver"....

(snicker)

I can't recall if I said this yet but as the history shows...

Biden is primarily a neo-liberal. No way could he give you anything else than getting fucked in the ass for free by big banks and other corporations. Especially with how the election went. And if you think Kamala matters, just consider the fact that she is completely incompetent and will be listening to the advisers ready to fuck you in the ass harder than you have ever seen.

Which is great news, you guys deserve it.

When the next recession hits, ALL the stimulus money will go to the banks, mark my words and they will double the numbers. Heck, maybe there is still time for some more Corona bank stimulus. It's quite easy to tell the difference between a president that answers to the people and a president answering to his special interest club.

THANK YOU Libertarians for electing Biden!!
GOPers make this same argument every four years, regardless of the outcome.
They spend 47 months ridiculing libertarians for what they believe while spending freely, growing government and limiting liberties, then the 48th month abusing Libertarians for not supporting their side at the polls. Fuck 'em.

YES EXACTLY MY POINT? Screw the GOP, I applaud you Libertarians for voting your conscience please keep it up!

A man who has clearly never been to university is whinging about affordable university.

FREE?

PRINT THE CASH my god how often do i need to educate righties on this

The govt owns the “apple trees”. The apples are free.

You need to finish grade school first.

There will be no free college.

GOP owns the senate......

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Not for long. Georgia late votes forced a run off in January for Senator. Dems will win that. AND in 2022 its mostly GOP seats up for grabs and we will take a few of them.

Free college arrives 2023 at latest. I’ll be graduated by then but I expect debt forgiveness will be part of that magnificent bill

Not for long. Georgia late votes forced a run off in January for Senator. Dems will win that. AND in 2022 its mostly GOP seats up for grabs and we will take a few of them.

Free college arrives 2023 at latest. I’ll be graduated by then but I expect debt forgiveness will be part of that magnificent bill

Keep dreaming.

We've kept the senate for 3 cycles and there are not that many vulnerable ones in the GOp.

Free college will never appear and it appears you wasted your parents money on whatever education you paid for.

And nobody expect the democrats to win in Georgia.

Sorry.

To add to your woes.....

In 2024, there a load of vulnerable democratic senators up for re-election.

You make a debt, you pay a debt. The same leech attitude has taken currency and devalued it by 98%. Apple tree my ass. That free shit is nothing less than the proceeds of theft on a grand scale. Just because I specifically told GOPers with an entitled attitude to go fuck themselves does not mean that I hold the leeches that are their Dimocrap opponents in any higher regard.

Last edited:
THANK YOU Libertarians for electing Biden!!
GOPers make this same argument every four years, regardless of the outcome.
They spend 47 months ridiculing libertarians for what they believe while spending freely, growing government and limiting liberties, then the 48th month abusing Libertarians for not supporting their side at the polls. Fuck 'em.

YES EXACTLY MY POINT? Screw the GOP, I applaud you Libertarians for voting your conscience please keep it up!
I'm curious about your motivation with these silly posts. It seems clear you're a Democrat. Yet you're taunting libertarians for not voting Republican. Why? Do you WANT to lose?

Forum List

Back