THANK YOU Libertarians for electing Biden!! Free college soon

EygFDDx.jpg

NP9P3pW.jpg

Ruh roh... :heehee:

qimUNgK.jpg

Em-6UZwXcAAL_5T

Last edited:
And it all started with him just being a welder ... In America.
Wow. That type of shit never happens anywhere else in the world...ever...

I'm sure it can happen elsewhere ... And don't have to pretend it isn't easier here.
If nothing else, it would be harder for him to stack a lodge full of duck hunters with guns and and thousands of rounds of ammo in a lot of places.

But you can think whatever you want, because you already told me that you don't know why you think what you do all the time.

Wow. That type of shit never happens anywhere else in the world...ever...

I'm sure it can happen elsewhere ... And don't have to pretend it isn't easier here.
If nothing else, it would be harder for him to stack a lodge full of duck hunters with guns and and thousands of rounds of ammo in a lot of places.

But you can think whatever you want, because you already told me that you don't know why you think what you do all the time.

Easier than where?

Did I?

Easier than where?

Did I?

Tell me where you think it is easier ... Tell me why you think what you do.

I have also hunted in foreign countries and know what is required there.
Mexico for instance, and the dove hunting is awesome there ... And there are others.
If you want to start a business packing a lodge with 30-50 hunters nightly, in most countries, the public just doesn't own the guns.
You might be able to give Canada a try, but they confiscated a can of bear repellent last time I crossed their border.

You also told me in the other thread, that you didn't know why you asked the question, or why you were even curious.

Easier than where?

Did I?

Tell me where you think it is easier ... Tell me why you think what you do.

I have also hunted in foreign countries and know what is required there.
Mexico for instance, and the dove hunting is awesome there ... And there are others.
If you want to start a business packing a lodge with 30-50 hunters nightly, in most countries, the public just doesn't own the guns.
You might be able to give Canada a try, but they confiscated a can of bear repellent last time I crossed their border.

You also told me in the other thread, that you didn't know why you asked the question, or why you were even curious.

You were talking generically about him making it in the US and he started out as a welder. You were not being specific about his hunting activities. And I agree, it is probably easier in the US. However there are quite a few shithole countries where there are no laws - mainly in Africa - where you can walk down the street with your AK.

No, I never said that. You need to go and reread it.

You were talking generically about him making it in the US and he started out as a welder. You were not being specific about his hunting activities. And I agree, it is probably easier in the US. However there are quite a few shithole countries where there are no laws - mainly in Africa - where you can walk down the street with your AK.

No, I never said that. You need to go and reread it.

Yes you did mention it in the other post, in reference to the questions I asked, you go reread it.
There was nothing generic about the post you are trying to address here.

If you think you can just walk down the street in Africa toting an AK, then I suggest you give it try.
Plenty of people do it, you could probably find a picture, but it doesn't have anything to do with being legal or accessible to the masses.
In reality, that thing you kind of have trouble with, it would just get you killed.

Yea. I have a communication degree and I'm in sales and I make more than welders.

I actually know a welder that started off welding deck panels on a tug boat.
Now he operates a robot that welds underwater on oil rigs.

I don't know if he makes more than you do, but he makes a crap load of money.
He owns about 1200 acres of flooded fields, a lodge, and a guide service for duck hunters, during duck season.

At $550 a gun, per night ... It's possible his hobby rakes in more cash than you do.

Edit:
During the growing season, he sublets the fields to local farmers, who plant and harvest rice at their own cost and profit.
After harvest the ducks come for whatever rice is left on the flooded fields.
During and after hunting season the flooded fields are growing crawfish that he then harvests and sells by the pound.

He didn't get a business degree, but he figured out how he could make the money he wanted.

The point is our economy can't run on welders alone. I showed you guys yesterday how important manufacturing jobs are to our economy.

And I just find it funny that we say college is too expensive and your solution is don't go to college. Loo Sers.

The point is our economy can't run on welders alone. I showed you guys yesterday how important manufacturing jobs are to our economy.

And I just find it funny that we say college is too expensive and your solution is don't go to college. Loo Sers.
I simply related the experience of one person

I didn't say don't go to college ... I joined the military so I could pay my own way through college, and did.
My parents had saved the money to send me, and told them to take that money and go on a trip to Europe.

I needed to grow up and learn about the world before I went to college.
College was a breeze after that.

Forum List

Back