THANK YOU Libertarians for electing Biden!! Free college soon

Are we talking about people who, for example, - make up The Freedom Caucus?

Stick to just voting, winger. I imagine that's the extent of your participation in the political process. Actually, I'm sure of it. Heh heh.

Leave the hard stuff to experienced people who know what they're doing. You know. Leaders? Your role as a follower will be useful later. For the moment it only serves as a useful example of why competent leaders are important.

Look Dickhead -

If you can't name any one, and you just made it up - okay just say that.

Tough election for sure but Im ecstatic Biden is gonna win and free college/student debt forgiveness is coming. THANK YOU LIBERTARIANS it seems the Libertarian vote drew just enough away from Republicans to secure a Biden win!
So how does that pan out? Do I get my money back for the loan for my son that I have paid on a monthly basis as I agreed to do when I took the loan? Or are the only ones who will get debt forgiveness are the ones who took the loan but had no idea how to pay it back, so they didn't?
So we are no longer giving trophies to ALL participants.....Just to those that lose? Is that the new normal?
You win you lose. you lose you win?
Is that how it works now?
How will that pan out over time?

Tough election for sure but Im ecstatic Biden is gonna win and free college/student debt forgiveness is coming. THANK YOU LIBERTARIANS it seems the Libertarian vote drew just enough away from Republicans to secure a Biden win!

You need to finish grade school first.

There will be no free college.

GOP owns the senate......

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Not for long. Georgia late votes forced a run off in January for Senator. Dems will win that.
I suspect they won't. Without Trump it becomes much more important for Republicans, libertarians, independents, and even some moderate Democrats, to maintain a balance.

You need to finish grade school first.

There will be no free college.

GOP owns the senate......

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Not for long. Georgia late votes forced a run off in January for Senator. Dems will win that.
I suspect they won't. Without Trump it becomes much more important for Republicans, libertarians, independents, and even some moderate Democrats, to maintain a balance.

It's wishful thinkin on the part of a freeloader.

:laughing0301:free???....where's this money tree? I'd like to grow one! Oh, that's right...it's a FANTASY!!!

PRINT THE CASH my god how often do i need to educate righties on this

The govt owns the “apple trees”. The apples are free.

I realize you are just someone's sock account to play troll games with, but you really should build up to it more before going full Venezuela with this 'character' you're playing with.

I think it's sorta funny how people are STILL saying that Libertarian votes "don't matter". But my my math, the sure seem to.

Dear Republican friends: If you had voted Libertarian, Biden wouldn’t be president. Instead, you wasted your vote.
123741464-10101587630527861-6494014510893400424-n.jpg

Spotted on twitter:
Student loan forgiveness will never be a thing because the military would have one less thing to bribe young children into meat grinders.
I think every state should have a public college. UCLA it used to be free for residence until Governor Reagan ended that.

In MI we have Central, Northern, Western, Eastern Michigan Universities. These should cost $10,000 a year to attend. They are good schools. That will keep the costs down at the other colleges. And MSU and UofM can charge more because they are better schools. Any other school which feels it's better can charge whatever they want too. But these 4 schools should be subsidized. But Republicans wouldn't like that. They'd fight it. So college remains unaffordable and all Republicans can say to that is that a plumber can make a good living.

Spotted on twitter:
Student loan forgiveness will never be a thing because the military would have one less thing to bribe young children into meat grinders.
I think every state should have a public college. UCLA it used to be free for residence until Governor Reagan ended that.

In MI we have Central, Northern, Western, Eastern Michigan Universities. These should cost $10,000 a year to attend. They are good schools. That will keep the costs down at the other colleges. And MSU and UofM can charge more because they are better schools. Any other school which feels it's better can charge whatever they want too. But these 4 schools should be subsidized. But Republicans wouldn't like that. They'd fight it. So college remains unaffordable and all Republicans can say to that is that a plumber can make a good living.
Welding is where it’s at. One good welder will contribute more to the world than all the liberal arts and applied arts and sciences grads ever will.

Spotted on twitter:

Welding is where it’s at. One good welder will contribute more to the world than all the liberal arts and applied arts and sciences grads ever will.
That depends entirely on the welder, and the liberal arts grad.

Spotted on twitter:

Actually no. The most valuable jobs are manufacturing jobs. Welding? That's a joke.

The manufacturing sector employed 12 million workers in 2013, or about 8.8 percent of total U.S. employment. Manufacturing employs a higher share of workers without a college degree than the economy overall. On average, non-college-educated workers in manufacturing made 10.9 percent more than similar workers in the rest of the economy in 2012–2013.

This report examines the role manufacturing plays in employment at the national, state, and congressional district levels, including the number of jobs manufacturing supports, the wages those jobs pay, and manufacturing’s contribution to GDP.

Manufacturing industries generated $2.1 trillion in GDP (12.5 percent of total U.S. gross domestic product) in 2013

Manufacturing’s impact on jobs is a reflection of its outsize share of U.S. economic production. Manufacturing is the largest sector of the economy, excluding real estate (which is dominated by imputed and actual rental income on property) in most states, as a share of GDP. Nationwide, manufacturing generated $2.1 trillion in GDP in 2013, equal to 12.5 percent of total U.S. GDP

The GDP data do not fully cover manufacturing’s impact because they don’t account for how manufactured goods generate significant demand for goods and services from other sectors of the economy, ranging from energy and natural resources to construction of new factories to services provided by accounting, engineering, software, and temporary help firms. U.S. manufacturing had gross output of $5.9 trillion in 2013, more than one-third (35.4 percent) of U.S. gross domestic product in 2013. Manufacturing is by far the most important sector of the U.S. economy in terms of total output (Bureau of Economic Analysis 2014a).

Spotted on twitter:

Yea. I have a communication degree and I'm in sales and I make more than welders.

Spotted on twitter:

Yea. I have a communication degree and I'm in sales and I make more than welders.
Regardless, I don't think government should be making the call.

Spotted on twitter:

What call? Whether manufacturing manufactures here or in 3rd world countries? Because if you leave it up to the corporations they are going to manufacture where it's cheapest and import the goods here to sell. I would tell them if they want to sell here they have to manufacture here too.

What call? Whether manufacturing manufactures here or in 3rd world countries?

Among others, yes.

Because if you leave it up to the corporations they are going to manufacture where it's cheapest and import the goods here to sell. I would tell them if they want to sell here they have to manufacture here too.

I would leave it up to "we the people", via the market. Like how you get paid more than welders.

Last edited:
Trump had enough votes to be elected President. A comfortable margin in the swing states. The Democrats stole the election with voter fraud.

It was Democrat corruption and dirty tricks, not the Libertarians, that caused the problem.

I actually know a welder that started off welding deck panels on a tug boat.
Now he operates a robot that welds underwater on oil rigs.

I don't know if he makes more than you do, but he makes a crap load of money.
He owns about 1200 acres of flooded fields, a lodge, and a guide service for duck hunters, during duck season.

At $550 a gun, per night ... It's possible his hobby rakes in more cash than you do.

Edit:
During the growing season, he sublets the fields to local farmers, who plant and harvest rice at their own cost and profit.
After harvest the ducks come for whatever rice is left on the flooded fields.
During and after hunting season the flooded fields are growing crawfish that he then harvests and sells by the pound.

He didn't get a business degree, but he figured out how he could make the money he wanted.
And it all started with him just being a welder ... In America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back