2nd COVID Relief = Trump Victory

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
If he had done the deal...he probably would have won.
It was his "hail mary." Imo you'd be right if he would have focused on that in the Summer of 2020 rather than cooking up "bIden gate" and a still unseen laptop. LOL Of course that would have meant he was actually doing his job.

If he had done the deal...he probably would have won.

He was never going to win this. Clear as day to anyone paying attention.

You left out "be allowed to."

Once they sent out the mail ballots, I announced it on here and I said "Trump better have an army of lawyers ready".

Biden said he had 600 ready, Clinton told him to "not concede under any circumstances", Biden hardly campaigned at all.

Oddly, just like Clinton last time. Campaign by media. It defies logic. However, with the mail out voting, it was assured.

Now there is talk of the software glitches. Even President Xi hasn't accepted this, and Trump would be far worse for China. He's actually showing some global leadership by allowing the U.S system to run it's course.

I've supported every U.S president elected. Let's see how this shakes out.

If Trump wins the COVID hype goes away.

If Biden wins we'll all be wearing masks for another four years.
The virus doesn't understand politics.

95,000 infections and 1200 dead yesterday

The virus doesn't understand politics but the miscreants who bioengineered it know how to wield it as a weapon of oppression and control. The virus isn't scary.

The virus doesn't understand politics but the miscreants who bioengineered it know how to wield it as a weapon of oppression and control. The virus isn't scary.
Plenty scary to me, but I'm driving 900 miles to spend thanksgiving with a family member with an immune system issue. And it's not manmade, and I don't believe for a second that Trump created it.

Plenty scary to me, but I'm driving 900 miles to spend thanksgiving with a family member with an immune system issue. And it's not manmade, and I don't believe for a second that Trump created it.

I'm driving a thousand miles to spend time with family also. Safe travels. I have in-laws in Macau and Hong Kong that know way more than I do about how this virus got going.

Forum List

Back