Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

That's not Turkey dinner you moron... and no dates??? LMFAO

Holy fuck, are you ever rambtarded. I didn't say the who dinner was 0.49¢ a pound. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you??

And there are no dates. I just now opened that page, so the prices are current. But feel free to click on the link and lookup turkey at Publix in Boca Raton.

And now I see you're stupid enough to pay "triple" the regular price.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Holy fuck, are you ever rambtarded. I didn't say the who dinner was 0.49¢ a pound. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you??

And there are no dates. I just now opened that page, so the prices are current. But feel free to click on the link and lookup turkey at Publix in Boca Raton.

And now I see you're stupid enough to pay "triple" the regular price.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You said 49 cents a pound but your ad said 59 cents and no date was on it.... could have been from 2016....

Biden fucked us on gas prices. The first thing he did when his ass hit the chair in the Oval Office was to kill the Keystone XL pipeline, and things went to shit from there.

When gas prices get back down to where they were when Trump took office, I'll be impressed.

If you look over the last 20 years, average gas prices have always been higher when a democrat's been in the White House...

You said 49 cents a pound but your ad said 59 cents and no date was on it.... could have been from 2016....

LOLOL

I posted a link to it. Holy fuck, are you a rambtard. :cuckoo:

Click on the link, set the address to Boca Raton Publix and pick a store.

You must think I screenshotted that 6 years ago and saved it for just this moment. :lmao:

I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

View attachment 729618

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?
Putin is responsible for gas prices. Joe Biden said so

LOLOL

I posted a link to it. Holy fuck, are you a rambtard. :cuckoo:

Click on the link, set the address to Boca Raton Publix and pick a store.

You must think I screenshotted that 6 years ago and saved it for just this moment. :lmao:
You are busted liar....

I am neither a democrat nor stupid.

YOU however, are lying. Such is your nature, you have zero integrity.

The next time you tell the truth, will be the first time.

You're not a Democrat but you're stupid as shit.

You nazi, there's plenty of areas to drill. The oil industry is currently sitting on over 9000 permits...

Blue stripe frozen birds that were frozen 25 years ago don't count... If my wife when I was married ever cooked me a turkey dinner like you posted we would have never gotten married... lol

Dinner was phenomenal. She did a full Thanksgiving dinner for 15 people. Sucks to be you, rambtard.

Forum List

Back