Thank you Joe Biden for lower gas prices.

And if it was a Republican in office you would be crowing about how things were moving in the right direction and this proves Republicans are better for the economy.

I know neither are good for the economy. But I’m hoping to point out the hypocrisy from you idiots.
you are speculating .... i'm stating facts ... you cant prove what i'd be saying if gas was 50% higher if republicans were in office but i can prove that its 50% higher under Biden ... and last i heard it isnt republicans declaring war on fossil fuels ..

minions-mic-drop.gif

Lie and Lie.
Both are LIES.

Winnie the Poo good

Winnie the Shit - well, you're just shit.

Tell me moron, when you throw yourself down in a tantrum and lie like this, who are you appealing to? Your fellow Nazis? They know you're lying, we know you're lying, you know your lying, so what is your point?

Do you think that if you lie, it will keep Bought and Paid For from being impeached?

Nowhere near empty.
And did it to ease gas prices.

Funny, that's why Quid Pro said he was doing it. Are you saying Xi's man is lying? Or stupid, or both?

Now if you think that easing prices was solely for the midterms, then great.
Biden was NEVER trying to change your vote.
You KNOW it.

Of course it was solely for the midterms. It's also abuse of power - the reserves are there for national security, not for Daddy DON'T to play politics with.

I had to gas up today. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gas much lower this week when it is traditionally much higher.

View attachment 729618

The tree blocks the top text. But that is the club price for those who use the chain stores card to get the gas.

But even without it the price is lower than it has been in a while. So thank you Joe Biden.

I mean we blame him if prices are high we have to give him credit for prices dropping don’t we?

LOL. Sucker.

"Triple??" We celebrated Thanksgiving over the weekend and my wife bought a turkey for 0.49¢ a pound. Turkey has never been so cheap.

I doubt that.

You lie as easily as decent people breath.

For a Butter Ball on sale at Vons (owned by Safeway) it was $1.79 a pound - a year ago it was $.99 a pound. An increase of $,80

They did have an no-name brand for $.99 - but I don't do off brands.

I doubt that.

You lie as easily as decent people breath.

For a Butter Ball on sale at Vons (owned by Safeway) it was $1.79 a pound - a year ago it was $.99 a pound. An increase of $,80

They did have an no-name brand for $.99 - but I don't do off brands.

I just posted an example of how cheap turkey's are this year by us. My wife picked up a 12 pound turkey for 6 bucks. She's smarter than you idiots who are paying "triple."

Not a lie just because you're a stupid nazi.

I am neither a democrat nor stupid.

YOU however, are lying. Such is your nature, you have zero integrity.

The next time you tell the truth, will be the first time.

I just posted an example of how cheap turkey's are this year by us. My wife picked up a 12 pound turkey for 6 bucks. She's smarter than you idiots who are paying "triple."
Blue stripe frozen birds that were frozen 25 years ago don't count... If my wife when I was married ever cooked me a turkey dinner like you posted we would have never gotten married... lol

And if it was a Republican in office you would be crowing about how things were moving in the right direction and this proves Republicans are better for the economy.

I know neither are good for the economy. But I’m hoping to point out the hypocrisy from you idiots.

I wouldn't. At least not at that price. But then again I don't know the octane level of that gas you posted. Could be so low because because the octane is so low you'll be lucky if it doesn't make your valves click.

But if republicans were running the show I would cheer them because they would open up domestic oil production and we would see a longer lasting bigger price drop, like we did 3 years ago when we were going strong into domestic oil production.

Besides gas hasn't dropped down near me at all. So I don't see any difference.

And we aren't the hypocrites. Biden is.

When gas prices rose.

It was all Russia fault.

When gas prices dropped.

He took credit for his doing personally.

Then of course you have his lies about gas being more expensive when he took office.

Forum List

Back