Thank God this bullshit election cycle will be over tomorrow night.

IMG_0942.JPG

I am truly sick of it. Hopefully whoever wins, the supporters will show maturity & dignity on the board. A tall order I know but one can only hope.
You act like they're "equals." Hillary belongs in JAIL.

there is no moral equivalency. The country CANNOT recover if she's elected. America will be recolonized by MILLIONS who hate our values and our culture.

Its only just begun, the country is more divided than ever and should Hillary win she will be a lightening rod for even more division. Remember she's a lying backstabbing filth lawyer who's going to be hell bent on trying to out do Obama and Bill. The lady is unhinged mentally.

• Banned
I am truly sick of it. Hopefully whoever wins, the supporters will show maturity & dignity on the board. A tall order I know but one can only hope.
You act like they're "equals." Hillary belongs in JAIL.

there is no moral equivalency. The country CANNOT recover if she's elected. America will be recolonized by MILLIONS who hate our values and our culture.
I haven't acted in any manner. Sh9ve your paranoia up your ass

The whole thing has been so dramatic and the results are a nail-biting prospect. It's unlike anything America has ever seen. It also feels unreal it is all done come tomorrow.

The shitshow is not ending tomorrow.

Far as I can tell that's the first thing you've ever been right about. BLM has already stated outright that they intend to incite riots "everywhere" if Trump wins. And there a lot of other people who would not believe or accept a Clinton win.

This is not an election. This is a war against your freedoms and your future.

They got into health care, 8 years of zero interest rates killing savers .... etc. what next? Shut down opposing radio, internet? Hordes of muslim (you oppose you pay fine). South Americans, Mexicans? What could go wrong? Their countries do great......they are not forced to leave? Bring that cultre here.

Used to be "when in Rome" now it is "we change for you"

You have EXTREMELY high hopes. I will reading,sitting here cleaning my rifles and reading.
Yeah I guess you feel you have to use that rifle once Hillary wins.
It will be because I was pushed to it. We tried doing things the peaceful political way. Ya got no room to cry about it now.

Forum List

Back