Thank God this bullshit election cycle will be over tomorrow night.

I am truly sick of it. Hopefully whoever wins, the supporters will show maturity & dignity on the board. A tall order I know but one can only hope.
You have EXTREMELY high hopes. I will reading,sitting here cleaning my rifles and reading.
Yeah I guess you feel you have to use that rifle once Hillary wins.
It will be because I was pushed to it. We tried doing things the peaceful political way. Ya got no room to cry about it now.
Lol you people are such drama queens. Most of you gun nuts are just pussies though. You're all talk and you know it.

I am truly sick of it. Hopefully whoever wins, the supporters will show maturity & dignity on the board. A tall order I know but one can only hope.
You have EXTREMELY high hopes. I will reading,sitting here cleaning my rifles and reading.
It will be because I was pushed to it. We tried doing things the peaceful political way. Ya got no room to cry about it now.
Lol you people are such drama queens. Most of you gun nuts are just pussies though. You're all talk and you know it.
Sure sure...you tell yourself that to calm your nerves cupcake. I am not afraid to die. In fact I welcome it. But why just die in a quiet fashion when I can go out in a fury of awesomeness!? Like I said you have nothing to cry about. YOU picked what I think will happen so you can't change that,you will sit back and enjoy the show cupcake. You and your faggy prius and mocha frappe with no foam from starbucks.....

I can finally remove those 65 giant mouse traps that were protecting my Trump sign,,,,but I will miss hearing people yell,,,,,M______ther F--------ker !!! OOooouuuch from my living room window 12 times a night

Sure sure...you tell yourself that to calm your nerves cupcake. I am not afraid to die. In fact I welcome it. But why just die in a quiet fashion when I can go out in a fury of awesomeness!? Like I said you have nothing to cry about. YOU picked what I think will happen so you can't change that,you will sit back and enjoy the show cupcake. You and your faggy prius and mocha frappe with no foam from starbucks.....

The keyboard tough guy, tin foil hat wearing psychopaths are out in force!

According to Mark Levin an on-going long term dump of "immigrants" into states like NC, VA has tipped the scale. Almost impossible to stop them now. They are coming for your private property, your savings. When interest rates rise the debt bomb goes off. The economy needs to grow but under "them" we know it is tepid growth, if at all. Depressing.

Lol you're such a cliche dude. You gun nuts live in this fantasy world where you want to feel like heroes protecting Liberty as if you're characters in some action movie. I guess it makes your dick feel bigger. I'm really not sure. Deep down you know you're all talk.

You act like they're "equals." Hillary belongs in JAIL.

there is no moral equivalency. The country CANNOT recover if she's elected. America will be recolonized by MILLIONS who hate our values and our culture.
And they won't be voting republican.

The keyboard tough guy, tin foil hat wearing psychopaths are out in force!
Oh look another paid troll placed on ignore.

Lol you're such a cliche dude. You gun nuts live in this fantasy world where you want to feel like heroes protecting Liberty as if you're characters in some action movie. I guess it makes your dick feel bigger. I'm really not sure. Deep down you know you're all talk.
I could care less about "liberty" I just find pukes like you not worthy of breathing. I bet the King of England thought just like you back when the patriots decided they had,had enough. :)

I could care less about "liberty" I just find pukes like you not worthy of breathing. I bet the King of England thought just like you back when the patriots decided they had,had enough. :)
So that's your plan huh? You're going to go out and kill a bunch of "pukes"?

Odium is a mere coward and blusterer, billy. He is all walk with no cock, just hawc and talk.

Now you are just putting words in my mouth kiddo. What's coming is coming...not a damn thing you can do nor I to stop it. There is no way in hell 55-60% of the country is going to let a corrupt evil criminal BITCH control them and their country.....what's even more important that the presidency is making sure the republicans at least keep control of the house because then the senate can pass whatever the fuck it wants but ain't shit gonna get done!

Now you are just putting words in my mouth kiddo. What's coming is coming...not a damn thing you can do nor I to stop it. There is no way in hell 55-60% of the country is going to let a corrupt evil criminal BITCH control them and their country.....what's even more important that the presidency is making sure the republicans at least keep control of the house because then the senate can pass whatever the fuck it wants but ain't shit gonna get done!
You have the numbers backward. The 40%, which is you guys, and the 1/4th of you that are bat shit crazy, will not do a darn thing.

Forum List

Back