This NY Times Reporter Is Really Turned On by Hillary

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Listen, we all have our weird sexual kinks, even if we choose not to broadcast them in national newspapers.

Her arms thrust skyward, one after the other, in what starts to feel like a dance.

There’s an unfamiliar sense of abandon and joy.

The rain grows heavier. Her wet clothes turn a shade darker. She cracks a wide smile. She takes in the scene around her and laughs before she finishes her sentence.

She’s drenched now, her voice hoarse. The storm is mussing her hair. It’s time to leave the stage. But just before doing so, she turns and raises both arms, giving herself up to the storm and the moment — and the looming end of this adventure.

This New York Times Reporter Is Pretty Turned On By Hillary Clinton

LOL He looks like a moonbat

XXM7i6HA.jpg

XXM7i6HA.jpg

No wonder he's turned on by Hillary, he looks the type that couldn't even get laid in a brothel.

XXM7i6HA.jpg

He looks like he may prefer the Hershey Highway

"He looks like he may prefer the Hershey Highway."

This illustrates how this forum has corrupted my pure and innocent virgin mind, until this forum I didn't even know what the Hershey Highway was :eek-52: :smoke:

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for corrupting me in this shocking way :whip::poke:

XXM7i6HA.jpg

No wonder he's turned on by Hillary, he looks the type that couldn't even get laid in a brothel.

XXM7i6HA.jpg

He looks like he may prefer the Hershey Highway

"He looks like he may prefer the Hershey Highway."

This illustrates how this forum has corrupted my pure and innocent virgin mind, until this forum I didn't even know what the Hershey Highway was :eek-52: :smoke:

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for corrupting me in this shocking way :whip::poke:

How about fudge packer, butt pirate....are they something you learned here?

He should have finished.

"as Hillary turned to the crowd and she raised her arms submitting to the rain her thoughts turned to the mascara running down her makeup caked cheeks." "She wondered silently if that was the rain running down her leg or did her bag spring a leak."

Would have been more poetic.

Forum List

Back