Thank God this bullshit election cycle will be over tomorrow night.

Lol you people are such drama queens. Most of you gun nuts are just pussies though. You're all talk and you know it.
Sure sure...you tell yourself that to calm your nerves cupcake. I am not afraid to die. In fact I welcome it. But why just die in a quiet fashion when I can go out in a fury of awesomeness!? Like I said you have nothing to cry about. YOU picked what I think will happen so you can't change that,you will sit back and enjoy the show cupcake. You and your faggy prius and mocha frappe with no foam from starbucks.....
Lol you're such a cliche dude. You gun nuts live in this fantasy world where you want to feel like heroes protecting Liberty as if you're characters in some action movie. I guess it makes your dick feel bigger. I'm really not sure. Deep down you know you're all talk.
I could care less about "liberty" I just find pukes like you not worthy of breathing. I bet the King of England thought just like you back when the patriots decided they had,had enough. :)
So that's your plan huh? You're going to go out and kill a bunch of "pukes"?
Now you are just putting words in my mouth kiddo. What's coming is coming...not a damn thing you can do nor I to stop it. There is no way in hell 55-60% of the country is going to let a corrupt evil criminal BITCH control them and their country.....what's even more important that the presidency is making sure the republicans at least keep control of the house because then the senate can pass whatever the fuck it wants but ain't shit gonna get done!
So in other words, you have no actual plan involving your rifle? That's what I figured. The usual lame macho-posturing bullshit from a gun nut. You're nothing new.

Sure sure...you tell yourself that to calm your nerves cupcake. I am not afraid to die. In fact I welcome it. But why just die in a quiet fashion when I can go out in a fury of awesomeness!? Like I said you have nothing to cry about. YOU picked what I think will happen so you can't change that,you will sit back and enjoy the show cupcake. You and your faggy prius and mocha frappe with no foam from starbucks.....
Lol you're such a cliche dude. You gun nuts live in this fantasy world where you want to feel like heroes protecting Liberty as if you're characters in some action movie. I guess it makes your dick feel bigger. I'm really not sure. Deep down you know you're all talk.
I could care less about "liberty" I just find pukes like you not worthy of breathing. I bet the King of England thought just like you back when the patriots decided they had,had enough. :)
Now you are just putting words in my mouth kiddo. What's coming is coming...not a damn thing you can do nor I to stop it. There is no way in hell 55-60% of the country is going to let a corrupt evil criminal BITCH control them and their country.....what's even more important that the presidency is making sure the republicans at least keep control of the house because then the senate can pass whatever the fuck it wants but ain't shit gonna get done!
So in other words, you have no actual plan involving your rifle? That's what I figured. The usual lame macho-posturing bullshit from a gun nut. You're nothing new.
Odium is like so many of the wanna bees. A nothing.

Lol you people are such drama queens. Most of you gun nuts are just pussies though. You're all talk and you know it.
Odium is a mere coward and blusterer, billy. He is all walk with no cock, just hawc and talk.
Oh I totally agree.

Amazing how the libs are trying to taunt someone who doesn't seem at all stable into committing a horrible crime. Is that what you're trying to do? Sure seems that way to me. You really want Innocent blood on your hands? I for one, hope the authorities are watching this individual. I also hope they're watching good progressives taunt him into committing violence.

No one is doing anything of the sort. They are making sure that he won't do it.

Death Angel on the other hand would like a someone like Odium to do something bad, so DA could blame it on the other side and make a call for violent action.

DA is just like Alinsky, following his rules for rage.

Amazing how the libs are trying to taunt someone who doesn't seem at all stable into committing a horrible crime. Is that what you're trying to do? Sure seems that way to me. You really want Innocent blood on your hands? I for one, hope the authorities are watching this individual. I also hope they're watching good progressives taunt him into committing violence.

Classic! So a unstable tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist threatens to go off the deep end and it's somehow blamed on liberals. You people really define the word delusional.

Again you are placing words in my mouth. This is fun though. :)

Classic! So a unstable tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist threatens to go off the deep end and it's somehow blamed on liberals. You people really define the word delusional.
They are goading, trolling him, and putting words in his mouth.

Again you are placing words in my mouth. This is fun though. :)
Good, you are not going to hurt anyone. Very wise, grasshopper.

They are goading, trolling him, and putting words in his mouth.
Nope, they are making him realize he is talking silly, it is working, and he is backing off.

We won't let the far right push Odium to do stupid things.

Last edited:
Counting the days until the pretender in chief and clown from Nevada are retired. Then the media show will begin!

As for civil unrest, passions are running high, primarily due to the mouth saying what others haven't the courage to say and the constant lies and deceit from the Hag.

The fix, or should we dare to say scam, can only be orchestrated by the well connected, with a little help from the pretender in chief to cover the trail. It doesn't take rocket science to put two and two together, where there is smoke there is fire.

So is there justification supporting the elevated passions and discontent, yes, look at the ballot then ask yourself how is it a crony lying crook and a narcissist ever got this far, you bet there is justification behind the discontent, yet disgust is not a basis for violence.

BLM has already stated outright that they intend to incite riots "everywhere"
Lol...which only supports the social stigma attached to their race.

Acting like uncivilized thugs is justified,
Calling them uncivilized thugs is racist.

I am truly sick of it. Hopefully whoever wins, the supporters will show maturity & dignity on the board. A tall order I know but one can only hope.
There is no such thing as decency with a career politician, and Trump is what he is. For whoever wins there is going to be years and years of widening divide. Lol

Forum List

Back