Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Same message just in a different location.
Bingo, you dumb dillhole! Different location. Every discussion in this thread is about this thread. And it was posted once in this thread.

This thread, this thread. I stated you posted the exact same message twice. You did. So you try and cover that fact up with a play on words. You are a sorry piece of crap. You must be a gradjueate of the Trump University with your Deploma filled out in Crayon.

God has nothing to do with weapons designed to kill human beings.
Clearly you have nothing to do with logic, reason, knowledge, or common sense.
Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, that does nothing to counter the assumption.

An all-merciful, all-compassionate, all-loving God has nothing to do with weapons designed to kill human beings.

God has nothing to do with weapons designed to kill human beings.
Clearly you have nothing to do with logic, reason, knowledge, or common sense.
Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, that does nothing to counter the assumption.

An all-merciful, all-compassionate, all-loving God has nothing to do with weapons designed to kill human beings.

His God does. Ours doesn't. Only HIS God is allowed to design guns and nasty things to kill human beings and turn them over to HIM so he can be ready and able to kill all the rest of us people with the wrong Gods.

Want to bet, snowflake? He realized his children needed to be protected from unethical animals like you...

And my protection from you is an old prayer as old as the firearm itself. Praise the Lord and pass the powder.

Want to bet, snowflake? He realized his children needed to be protected from unethical animals like you...
Whatever in the world are you talking about?

Show us - in either Testament - where God gave you the right to own firearms or to use them against your fellow human beings.

And, given that the covenants of the New override those of the Old, putting that into a Love-Thy-Neighbor framework will prove challenging.

-----------

BTW... I'm a 'modified Second' fan myself; guaranteeing the right of ownership, while instituting some nationwide sensible controls.

But I'm more interested at the moment in you refuting my original "God has nothing to do with guns" remark.

So far, you're failing miserably, and flailing-about with ad hominem attacks in a juvenile, pathetic attempt to mask your incompetence.

But, it's time to let that go... you obviously don't run "deep enough" to demonstrate any skill or knowledge at that level.

Sux to be you.

Whatever in the world are you talking about?

The left spends their life in a perpetual state of confusion. God understood that the world would have evil assholes like you roaming the Earth. He gave us the tools necessary to defend ourselves and our freedom. And he gave us his blessing to use those tools as necessary.

Now stop trying to hijack this thread into a theological discussion because you can’t dispute the U.S. Constitution or the results of a free people having a God-given right to keep and bear arms, :asshole:

BTW... I'm a 'modified Second' fan myself; guaranteeing the right of ownership, while instituting some nationwide sensible controls.
You support control? Gee...what a shock. I simply cannot convey how stunned I am by that “revelation”. It’s not like I identified that from the first post I ever saw from you.

Incidentally, all of us here on USMB support a “modified” 1st Amendment. The founders never intended for you to have a sophisticated communication system that could permit you to instantly reach the entire world with your propaganda. Therefore, sit down and shut the fuck up. Do not engage us here on USMB anymore. You want to share your thoughts? Break out your parchment paper, your quill “pen” and your ink well and write the people your thoughts.

You support control? Gee...what a shock. I simply cannot convey how stunned I am by that “revelation”. It’s not like I identified that from the first post I ever saw from you.

Incidentally, all of us here on USMB support a “modified” 1st Amendment. The founders never intended for you to have a sophisticated communication system that could permit you to instantly reach the entire world with your propaganda. Therefore, sit down and shut the fuck up. Do not engage us here on USMB anymore. You want to share your thoughts? Break out your parchment paper, your quill “pen” and your ink well and write the people your thoughts.
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, boy... what are you? ...a 12-year-old mind trapped in a 50-year-old body?

Mind your manners, child...

Yes, indeed, I am all in favor of a modified Second Amendment...

One that allows a very liberal ownership of firearms and ammunition...

Subject to several restrictions: universal background checks, licensing, registration, and original and refresher training per firearm class...

Far more generous than anything either the Euros or the Aussies have cooked up...

Time for the People to "well-regulate" the "militia" at-large... :21:

...The left spends their life in a perpetual state of confusion...
Irrelevant.

...God understood that the world would have evil assholes like
you roaming the Earth...
Evil? Hardly. I don't routinely attack folks online, nor do I obstruct rationale controls for deadly weapons.

...He gave us the tools necessary to defend ourselves and our freedom...
Yep.

...And he gave us his blessing to use those tools as necessary...
Please show us, in the New Testament, where Jesus of Nazareth said that it was OK to kill your neighbor; in defense or offense.

...Now stop trying to hijack this thread into a theological discussion...
I
'm not... you already made it one; go back and look at both the thread title and my original in this series.

You claim that God gave you the right to own firearms and that God supports your use of firearms.

I challenged you to serve-up something substantive and (scripturally) authoritative in support of your claim.

You failed - miserably - but that is to be expected of a lightweight such as yourself.

Failure noted.

You had your chance, and, predictably, you fell on your face, and started caterwauling and engaging in ad hominems.

Truly, the response of a lightweight.

... because you can’t dispute the U.S. Constitution...
Correct. I have far too much respect for the US Constitution. It's all in the interpretation, Sparky.

...or the results of a free people having a God-given right to keep and bear arms
God gave you the right to keep and bear arms?

I think not.

Men gave you that right.

Men will sustain you in that right.

Men will eventually more sensibly restrict your exercise of that right as a matter of public safety.

God, however, has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Far more generous than anything either the Euros or the Aussies have cooked up...
Good think this is neither Europe nor Australia! Here is they key: nobody gives a fuck what you “support”. The U.S. Constitution does not care what you think. Neither do the American people.

And what did I just tell you? Stop engaging people on USMB. Your 1st Amendment rights do not extend to a sophisticated communication system, snowflake. Break out your quill pen and get to work.

...because you can’t dispute the U.S. Constitution
It's all in the interpretation, Sparky.
Well, We the People have “interpreted” that your 1st Amendment doesn’t extend to the internet. So sit down and shut up. The adults are trying to talk.
Stop hijacking your own thread, my little pi$$ant.

Either serve-up relevant content, pertaining to gun ownership (and God's involvement in that) or slink back into your hole.

Forum List

Back