Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Now, let me ask you this, what would have happened if the backward walking Gun Toter had tripped and fallen down? Would the gun had discharged?
Now let me ask you something. What would happen if you’re driving your car on a bridge, a massive earthquake strikes, and you car falls on a little 1 year old baby girl in a stroller - horrifically killing her instantly?

Wouldn’t you agree you should not be behind the wheel of an automobile? All of us agree. Baby killer.

Now, let me ask you this, what would have happened if the backward walking Gun Toter had tripped and fallen down? Would the gun had discharged?
Now let me ask you something. What would happen if you’re driving your car on a bridge, a massive earthquake strikes, and you car falls on a little 1 year old baby girl in a stroller - horrifically killing her instantly?

Wouldn’t you agree you should not be behind the wheel of an automobile? All of us agree. Baby killer.

Answer my question. No strawman will be accepted.

I would have given the person two warnings to drop the knife and then center body massed him with a double tap. No walking backwards.
Awe....internet Rambo....nobody cares what you claim you would do. You’re the official USMB asshole. :itsok:

In reality, everyone knows you would have been unarmed in that situation and peeing your pants in fear (probably crying as well).

No strawman was given. Answer my question (which was the answer to your’s).

And you Rexall Rangers who walk around trying to make your dicks feel bigger need to learn to be a man by being a man, not some gun totin' Rexall Ranger.
Hey...you’re the internet Rambo blasting the Good Samaritan for intervening without any further loss of life. You’re pissed off the armed citizen didn’t kill this guy. There was no need in this particular situation, so he didn’t.

He’s a hero...you’re an asshole. It really is that simple.

If I pull a weapon, rest assured, I am willing to use it, no questions asked.
Awe...look at you...internet Rambo! We’re all so proud of your immature and wreckless bravdao.

There is a difference. I have been in a situation where I had to know. BTW, it's okay to puke afterwards even if you don't knowingly kill anyone. It's okay to sit and rock back and forth afterwards. It's okay to pray afterwards. It's okay to be scared shitless afterwards. You will never know this and I hope you never do. But there are others in here that know what I am talking about. You will probably pull your weapon long before I do and probably make things worse in the process. I will pull it only when there is no other choice. As long as there are other choices, I will appear to be unarmed. But when or if I do pull it I will have every intention of using it without hesitation. My hesitation happens BEFORE I pull the weapon. Like I said,, I already faced armed enemy. I wrote my ass off decades ago. But I didn't write off the people that are in the near vicinity. I ain't no hero like you are and sometimes, no one needs to die.

...and then blow him away if he doesn't immediately comply, no hesitation.
I really hope, for your sake, that you’re never involved in a shooting, internet Rambo. The prosecution will fucking eat you alive with your quotes here.

Actually, I follow the Law. If it requires the discharge of the firearm to protect others, including myself against an armed person that has already shown he is capable of killing those around him then it's perfectly legal since the Gun is legal and the carry permit is legal. Otherwise, every cop shooting would imprison the cop on what normally be deemed a "Good Shooting". What you are showing is, you are the wrong person to be in that situation and there is a good chance that people are going to be killed that maybe don't have to die. So go ahead and stand there and wave your penis enlarger around. Guess who get's it first.

Nope, apples and and oranges you are are still trying to strawman the subject. I described the situation as it really happened. The armed citizen was backing away while holding his charged weapon. He continues to back away while telling the other person to drop the knife who is totally yelling for him to shoot him as he closes with the knife that he just mortally wounded another person with. The Armed Citizen didn't have the guts to fire that weapon at all. Chances are, he would back into something that would disrupt his aim and the gun would discharge and he would have NO control over the direction. The day was saved by the brave person with the stun gun.

Never pull a gun if you don't absolutely intend on killing. And when you do, be prepared and willing to kill. You rexall rangers don't understand that. And I hope that you never do.

And you Rexall Rangers who walk around trying to make your dicks feel bigger need to learn to be a man by being a man, not some gun totin' Rexall Ranger.
Hey...you’re the internet Rambo blasting the Good Samaritan for intervening without any further loss of life. You’re pissed off the armed citizen didn’t kill this guy. There was no need in this particular situation, so he didn’t.

He’s a hero...you’re an asshole. It really is that simple.

Pure chance dictated the outcome. The person backing away had tunnel vision and was totally unaware of the person closing with the Tazer. Since you have never been faced with this type of situation you don't understand. And if blowing the SOB away because he kept coming with the knife saves even one life, including my own then I guess I can live with being an Asshole. But I will be a live asshole and so will the others that have survived his attack. The attacker already demonstrated that he had no qualms about killing anyone else around him. If I have to be an asshole ti stop that asshole then you can just call me Mr. Asshole.

...and then blow him away if he doesn't immediately comply, no hesitation.
I really hope, for your sake, that you’re never involved in a shooting, internet Rambo. The prosecution will fucking eat you alive with your quotes here.
Actually, I follow the Law.
So does every other internet Rambo that was eaten alive by a prosecutor for their bloodlust postings on the internet. If you EVER pull that trigger, you’re fucked. And if you don’t, you’re fucked. You’ve back yourself into a corner. Nice going slick.

Nope, apples and and oranges you are are still trying to strawman the subject.
First you cried “strawman”. When that didn’t work, you tried “apples and oranges”. Sorry snowflake, neither will fly. By your own position, you should not be behind the wheel of an automobile.

And if blowing the SOB away because he kept coming with the knife saves even one life, including my own then I guess I can live with being an Asshole.
Odd. You’re all over this thread insisting the American people have no right to be armed. Now you’re changing your tune as soon as I proved you wrong.

This armed citizen prevented further loss of life, without taking the life of the knife wielding maniac. He’s a hero. You’re an internet Rambo.

Thank God for public servants who actually uphold their oath and the U.S. Constitution...
“I’ve taken 3 public oaths, one in the US Army and Two as a police officer. All of them included upholding and defending the Constitution of the United States of America,” Culp wrote. “The second amendment says the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
This is what a real American looks like. The polar opposite of the left.

Second Amendment ‘sanctuary city’? Washington police chief pushes back against anti-2A regulations

Last edited:
Elected representative from the left proposes using nuclear weapons on American citizens who refuse to surrender their 2nd Amendment right.
Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) caused a firestorm on Friday when he suggested using nuclear weapons against American citizens who oppose his far-left gun control agenda, which includes forcing Americans to give up their semi-automatic weapons.
Ladies & Gentlemen...this is how radicalized the left has become. Their elected representatives propose using nuclear weapons on any American citizen looking to exercise their constitutional rights.

Democrat Calls For Gun Confiscation, Suggests Nuking Americans Who Fight Back

Elected representative from the left proposes using nuclear weapons on American citizens who refuse to surrender their 2nd Amendment right.
Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) caused a firestorm on Friday when he suggested using nuclear weapons against American citizens who oppose his far-left gun control agenda, which includes forcing Americans to give up their semi-automatic weapons.
Ladies & Gentlemen...this is how radicalized the left has become. Their elected representatives propose using nuclear weapons on any American citizen looking to exercise their constitutional rights.

8DC25258-02FF-438B-B4B0-6B4E152F7BC9.jpeg

8BE7AADC-4FB7-4A3C-8C44-7AFEA631F322.jpeg

Forum List

Back