Textbook withdrawn after shocking racist stereotypes used

Those that either could not or would not adapt to changing times are the ones who suffered. My Creek tribal ancestors in the 1600s were two brothers when they saw all the new people coming to the mouth of the ST. Johns River in Florida and all the goods being unloaded and other materials being loaded on ships. Did not retreat into the wilderness or go on the warpath. They started a warehouse business. They never were sent to a reservation or massacred. Their family lines are still here in Florida and I am proof.

Those that either could not or would not adapt to changing times are the ones who suffered. My Creek tribal ancestors in the 1600s were two brothers when they saw all the new people coming to the mouth of the ST. Johns River in Florida and all the goods being unloaded and other materials being loaded on ships. Did not retreat into the wilderness or go on the warpath. They started a warehouse business. They never were sent to a reservation or massacred. Their family lines are still here in Florida and I am proof.
Of my Ojibwa ancestors some ended up on reservations some ended up as businessmen.

That seldom worked. The Cherokee adopted white ways rampantly, and were force-marched to Oklahoma anyway. Your narrative pretends that somehow the disappearance of Native people was due to some mistake made by Natives! No, sorry, it was due to genocidal behavior by the European immigrants.

"to what extent do you believe the treatment of Native Americans has been exaggerated?"

It's been exaggerated a lot.
Have you read the eyewitness accounts of the Sand Creek massacre, in Colorado? Read about that and then come talk to us about exaggerations.

It's amazing how stupid you white-rights are, repeating endlessly the same mindless insults and cliches you learn from your white-right media and online trainers.

You're a duped drone, nothing more, boy.
Wow! Talk about racist!! I wonder what my Ojibwa grandfather would say to that?

Pretty disgusting that something like this could slip into the curriculum.
The only thing pretty disgusting here is a person like you who again is against allowing people the freedom to think and choose for THEMSELVES. I happen to think the American Indian was very BADLY treated, far worse than slaves or blacks ever were. What is scary is that you find it shocking and dangerous just asking that question in a book so that people can consider the question, think about it, maybe do a little research on the matter and make up their own minds for themselves.

How did the Native Americans treat each other?!?

Comanche: The Most Powerful Native American Tribe In History

First tell me how Europeans treated each other, ok?

And do you claim that there is any justification for the genocide by Europeans here? Oh, the Iroquois were mean to the Mohicans, so therefore it's ok if we steal their land, rape and murder rampantly, and call it "manifest destiny"? Is that your point???

There was no racial stereotyping. There is, however, a chubby little troll who has very low self-esteem who tries desperately to compensate for such by going to ridiculous extremes of woke idiocy.

Tommy is again demonstrating his predilection to believe that other people cannot be trusted to think for themselves so he is here to do their thinking for them, to make sure they get it "right."

Forum List

Back