Textbook withdrawn after shocking racist stereotypes used

Call me a racist to my face

Sure.
RACIST.png
Racist.

First tell me how Europeans treated each other, ok?

And do you claim that there is any justification for the genocide by Europeans here? Oh, the Iroquois were mean to the Mohicans, so therefore it's ok if we steal their land, rape and murder rampantly, and call it "manifest destiny"? Is that your point???

No justification for any murder, rape, or any brutal tactics all people have been involved in since the beginning of time.

But to focus on just the Europeans is a bad telling of history.

No justification for any murder, rape, or any brutal tactics all people have been involved in since the beginning of time.

But to focus on just the Europeans is a bad telling of history.
But the arrival of the europeans with their superior technology is not comparable to the tribal wars. They used theri advantages to rob the native population. The Comanches never used infected blankets to kill Apaches.

Tommy's perfect world is a government that thinks exactly like he does censoring everything he finds "offensive" and imprisoning or killing off all who dare to think differently. He would be the head censor and control all thought and speech.

Have you read the eyewitness accounts of the Sand Creek massacre, in Colorado? Read about that and then come talk to us about exaggerations.
The whole history of North America from the time the first immigrants came across the land bridge is one of massacre and counter-massacre coupled with slavery and raiding for women. The Indians were no saints, the Europeans won out because they had superior social organization and at first slightly superior weapons. Matchlocks weren’t much superior to bows.

How did the Native Americans treat each other?!?

Comanche: The Most Powerful Native American Tribe In History

One of my great, great grandmothers was a Comanche. I can remember the stories my great grandmother relayed to me about her mother’s life. One of the ways they would hunt Buffalo was to stampede a herd off a cliff, or into a ravine. Then they’d take the hides, the prime cuts of meat and things like sinews and leave most of the animals to rot. They weren’t saints or paragons of ecological virtue.

But the arrival of the europeans with their superior technology is not comparable to the tribal wars. They used theri advantages to rob the native population. The Comanches never used infected blankets to kill Apaches.
No they just used their horses to run them down, for torture, rape and murder. The Apaches were vicious, so any tribe that frightened and beat them was even more so.

The Europeans tech wasn’t all that superior to what the indians had up until the 1840s or so. The Comanche were known as the finest light cavalry on the planet. No European force could match them. It wasn’t technology that beat the Indian tribes, it was superior social organization and eventually numbers.

That seldom worked. The Cherokee adopted white ways rampantly, and were force-marched to Oklahoma anyway. Your narrative pretends that somehow the disappearance of Native people was due to some mistake made by Natives! No, sorry, it was due to genocidal behavior by the European immigrants.

It was mostly due to disease. By a wide margin.

That seldom worked. The Cherokee adopted white ways rampantly, and were force-marched to Oklahoma anyway. Your narrative pretends that somehow the disappearance of Native people was due to some mistake made by Natives! No, sorry, it was due to genocidal behavior by the European immigrants.

lol there was no 'genocide' of the Cherokees, that's just bullshit spin from 60's commie propaganda.

Nobody used 'smallpox blankets' to kill indians; that;s just stupid. The smallpox epidemics came from the blood of farm families they massacred in raids, i.e. the butchers infected themselves, as was usually the case. As for Comanches, they were ethusastic murderers of other tribes in their empire building, same as the Sioux were. No pity parties needed.

Forum List

Back