Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

Debate the message, not the messenger.

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Yeah....Bet you love CNN,the most busted name in news.

Actually do not watch it. Like BBC msnbc, the atlantic, politico, wall street journal. Stick with The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz, it caters to CULTIST maroons like ewe!!!
MAGA

So you only get your news from accurate sources.
Fixed it for ewe CULTIST!
MAGA

You know thats against the rules right?

Report me and retreat to your safe space sweetie mmmm kay!
MAGA

I dont report people.
If you'd like to come see my safe space you're perfectly welcome to do so.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.
I have a German Surname and changed my first name to Dago. It's a word loosely meaning "someone who speaks a Latin Language". However, many years ago the word came to be used as a slur for Italian. My grandmother was born in Sicily and this is my way of inviting hostility from the kind of jerks who insulted my sweet little gram. BOOM!

No one ask to be born a homosexual, but being a jerk is learned.

Of course it's learned.
Anyone who has to deal with liberal idiocy eventually learns they're fucken idots.
Yes, there is a such a thing as liberal idiocy - but idiocy doesn't stop with liberals nor are all things liberal automatically idiotic. I would say the same of conservatives.

Get back with me when Conservatives are dumb enough to elect an obvious man suffering from dementia.
Joe doesn't have Dementia. That's just your Lysol talking.
He is a vegetable.
Sez who, those who mainline bleach and storm the capital? MAGA, my ass ... get your dirty paws off my flag.
so you can burn it? no thanks.
It was Trump's Team who defiled the country on Jan 6th. It was Trump who kissed Vlad's Ass while his moronic supporters whine about KKK. I served under this nation's flag while your Dear Leader dodged STD's in what he called his personal Vietnam.
defied the country what? did something change? not sure what you're saying. no one took up arms, you're very confused.
I might be a little confused. Your lazy habit of not capitalizing the start of a sentence makes your train of thought harder to follow.

Did something change? For starters people died. I'd say that was a change.
What people died?
Let's start from the top...

Are you defending what happened at the Capitol on Jan 6th?
What part? Trump supporters had every right to be there. Are you saying they didn’t?
They weren't simply there. You are playing games.

I do kind of give a shit, but only up to a point. There's a limit to everything
Why do you think you have a right to decide my health?
Deliberately going maskless during a pandemic is a health concern.
Not according to the CDC.
Not regarding masks. And, if going maskless doesn't matter, why does India have a problem now?
Yep, CDC guidelines say if you are vaccinated you don't need masks.

Not regarding masks. And, if going maskless doesn't matter, why does India have a problem now?
Not everyone is vaccinated.

B33E4D23-F0B1-45B8-A2E3-BC3CD188766F.jpeg

Not everyone is vaccinated.
So?

great to see texas following the science. not only are lives saved, but so is their economy .

meanwhile, the dems continue to deny science

I don’t think the Dems denied the science. I think they manipulated it to fit their agenda. I knew in my gut without the science that Democrats and the media were pushing too much on mask and lockdown mandates in 2020 at the expense of economic livelihoods. By their own words, every crisis and misery is viewed first and foremost an opportunity for Democrats to push and shape their agenda.

Forum List

Back